123 HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Install And Setup
Do you want to setup your 123.HP.com/LaserJet Pro m1136 printer? Once you remove the printer from the box, look for the contents behind the box and then discard all the unwanted packing materials from the 123 HP LaserJet Pro M1136 printer. Now, keep the cartridge and the output bin ready for installation. Insert plain paper in the input tray and then form the power connections. The step-by-step procedure is given below.
123 HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Unboxing Setup
- The foremost step is to remove the 123 HP LaserJet Pro M1136 printer from the box and then verify the contents of the box.
- Discard all tape from the printer, then open the cartridge access door and then take out the cartridge from its package.
- Carefully remove the orange clip from the end of the cartridge and then shake it back and forth to distribute the toner evenly.
- Insert the cartridge, then close the cartridge door and then insert the output bin extender into the output bin.
- Load the paper with the print side facing up, then connect the power cord to the back of the 123 HP LaserJet Pro M1136 printer and then press the Power button.
Latest HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Setup Driver and Manual Download
HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Driver Windows
- Select the link below to download the 123 HP LaserJet Pro m1136 driver.
- After the download process, go to the folder where the file is saved and then install it by following the on-screen prompts.
HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Setup Driver Installation
HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Setup Windows
- The foremost step is to place the 123 HP LaserJet Pro M1136 software installation CD that came with your printer into the disc drive.
- Now, follow the guidelines that appear on the screen to install the printer software if the installation starts automatically.
- Open the disc contents from File Explorer and if the installation window does not display, select the Setup file.
- Search for your computer, then press Enter and then double-click the CD drive.
- Now, double-click the Setup file and then ensure that you follow the on-screen prompts to install the printer software.
HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Setup Mac
- Using Apple Software Update on your Mac, make sure that you install the best available printer driver and software. Switch on the printer and then check if it is connected to your system with a USB cable.
- Create a new print queue and then click the Apple menu –> System Preferences –> Print & Fax, Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners.
- Search for your 123 HP LaserJet Pro M1136 printer model in the list. Now, remove and re-add the printer. This is to confirm communication and to ensure that you use the correct driver if your printer is listed.
- Make sure that you click Download and Install to complete the installation if you are prompted to.
HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Setup for Wireless Connection
123.HP.com/LaserJet Pro m1136 printer does not support a wireless network connection. However, the steps for the wireless setup on a Windows or Mac PC are given below.
HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Setup Windows
- Check if you have the driver. Visit our website, then type your 123 HP LaserJet Pro M1136 printer model and then click begin if you do not have the driver.
- After the software downloads, make sure that you select the Run button if prompted and then follow the prompts on the screen.
- Now, accept the terms and then click the Continue option if you receive a prompt to connect to your Wi-Fi network.
- Check if a prompt to select the advanced software to install appears. Make sure that you select customize software selections and then uncheck the options that display.
- To accept the terms, click the Next option. Click next after locating your printer on the list of networks. Ensure that you type your postal code and then check if the setup completes.
HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Setup Mac
- The initial step is to visit our website 123-HP-com.com, then type your printer model and then click begin. Click Download and then wait for the process to complete.
- Ensure that you double-click the software to open it and then select HP Easy Start icon to run the software.
- Click setup my 123 HP LaserJet Pro M1136 printer after the software opens, then accept the terms and then select continue.
- Check if the printer is on and also that there are cartridge and paper in the printer. After ensuring that the printer is highlighted in blue, click continue.
- In order to connect the printer to your Wi-Fi network, click the join button –> allow. Type the password. If you have any queries, contact us on the Toll-free number.
HP Printer Provide Solution for LaserJet Pro M1136?
HP LaserJet Pro M1136 How to Print Photos (Windows)
- Check if there is photo paper in the main paper tray. Load the paper based on the location of your tray.
- Select the photo you want to print. Click the Properties or Preferences button to change the settings if necessary.
- Note that the menu names and 123 HP LaserJet Pro M1136 printer settings vary based on the printer model.
- Ensure that you click the tabs in the printer driver to configure the available options.
- Select the OK button to return to the Print dialog box, then choose the number of copies to print from the screen and then select the Print button.
- To get any information about HP LaserJetpro P1108 Printer setup and issues, contact our technical support team at the toll-free number.
HP LaserJet Pro M1136 How to Scan (Windows)
- Lift the scanner lid and then mount the document or photo with the print side down on the scanner glass.
- Check the guides or markings on the scanner bed for proper placement and then shut the scanner lid.
- Click the Start option, then type your 123 HP LaserJet Pro M1136 printer model and then to open HP Printer Assistant, select it from the list of results.
- Based on your printer model, ensure that you select the tab for Print & Scan or Print, Scan & Fax.
- After selecting the Scan option, click Scan a Document or Photo.
- Ensure that you choose the Scan Shortcut, then in the drop-down menu, alter any desired settings and then click Save. Now, choose the folder where you want to save the scan.
HP LaserJet Pro M1136 How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
- Without exceeding the maximum tray capacity, ensure that you place sufficient paper in the input tray to complete the print job.
- After choosing the document to print, press Ctrl + P on your keyboard or select File, Print to open the system Print dialog box.
- Search for your printer model in the drop-down menu or selection screen and select Printer Properties, Preferences or 123 HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Printer Setup.
- Ensure that you click the Printing Shortcut tab or if the tab is not available, select the Layout, Features or Finishing tab. Now, click either Two-sided Printing or Print on Both Sides option.
- Click OK after selecting the desired binding or page flip option and then select Print. It is advisable to not remove the stack until all pages print and then mount the paper to print on the other side of the page.
HP LaserJet Pro M1136 How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
- Check the estimated ink level for your 123.HP.com/LaserJet Pro m1136 printer to determine if you need to replace the cartridge or not.
- In order to check the 123 HP LaserJet Pro M1136 ink level on your Windows system, use the HP Solution Center software.
- In order to check the ink level of the cartridge on your Mac PC, use Supply levels.
- Ensure that you replace the cartridge with a new one if you notice an error message that the cartridge is empty or low on ink. Always use a genuine HP cartridge. This is to ensure that there is no effect on the quality of the print.
- To get any information about HP LaserJet pro P1108 Printer setup and issues, contact our 123 HP LaserJet Pro M1136 technical support team at the toll-free number and get our professionals.