- 123.hp.com »
- Laserjet Pro »
- HP Laserjet Pro m127fn
Detailed 123 HP Laserjet Pro m127fn Setup Guides
After opening the printer’s box, place the 123 HP Laserjet Pro m127fn printer carefully on the flat surface and then using the manual instructions set the control panel preferences, load paper into the paper tray, install the toner cartridges and download the driver and software for HP Laserjet Pro m127fn Setup. The best manual for your printer is available on this website. Click the link and download the laserjet pro m127fn printer manual.
Steps: HP Laserjet Pro m127fn Setup
After unboxing your Laserjet Pro m127fn printer, make use of the instructions that are guided below in step by step manner to complete the entire printer setup.
- Open the box, take out the HP Laserjet Pro m127fn setup printer and remove all the packing materials found inside and outside the Laserjet Pro m127fn printer.
- Press the power button to switch on your printer and then set the control panel preferences for your printer.
- Once you have set the preferences, load enough amount of paper into the paper tray and close it properly.
- Take out the ink cartridges from the printer’s cardboard box and install them in your 123 HP Laserjet Pro m127fn printer correctly.
- Once done with installing the toner cartridges, align them and then complete the printer setup by installing the 123 HP Laserjet Pro m127fn printer driver and software.
Latest HP Laserjet Pro m127fn Setup Driver and Manual Download
HP Laserjet Pro m127fn Driver Windows
- Get the updated 123 HP Laserjet pro m127fn driver for your Windows computer from this website.
- Once the driver is downloaded, follow the on-screen prompts on this website to install the downloaded driver.
123 HP Laserjet Pro m127fn Setup Driver Installation
HP Laserjet Pro m127fn Driver Installation Windows
The whole procedure on how to download and install the Laserjet Pro m127fn printer driver for your Windows computer is given in simple step by step procedure. Follow these instructions below and complete the driver installation.
- Keep your computer switched on and ensure that your computer and printer are not connected with a USB cable.
- Take the CD that came with your 123 HP Laserjet Pro m127fn Setup printer and insert it into the CD drive in your Windows computer.
- It prompts to begin the installation wizard after the CD is loaded. Follow the on-screen prompts after beginning the installation process.
- Connect the USB cable between your printer and computer if prompted during the installation process, and it will immediately identify your printer.
- Do the on-screen prompts appeared in the wizard to finish the complete driver installation process on your Windows computer.
HP Laserjet Pro m127fn Driver Installation Mac
The simple step by step instructions is given below on how to download and install the latest version Laserjet Pro m127fn printer driver for your Mac computer. Complete the driver installation for your Mac computer by doing the steps below.
- To install the printer driver for Mac computer use the Apple Software Update and create a new print queue on the Mac.
- Choose Apple → System Preferences and choose Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners based on your OS version.
- Click the Print Using or Use button, click your printer name and add your printer to the displayed printers list.
- Click the Add option to add your 123 HP Laserjet Pro m127fn Setup printer in the printers list and then close the system preferences window.
- You can now perform all the desired tasks using your printer depending on your Laserjet Pro m127fn printer functionality.
HP Laserjet Pro m127fn Setup for Wireless Connection
HP Laserjet Pro m127fn Wireless Setup Windows
The entire procedure on how to set up your Laserjet Pro m127fn printer on a wireless connection is elaborated in a detailed manner. Follow the instructions as guided below and complete the wireless printer setup for your Windows computer.
- Keep your router, computer and printer turned on, collect the network name and password and ensure your computer is connected to your wireless network.
- Make sure your HP Laserjet Pro m127fn Setup printer and computer are connected to the same wireless network and confirm that they are not connected with a USB cable.
- To connect your Laserjet Pro m127fn printer to the wireless network using WPS, press the WPS button on your wireless router.
- Press and hold the Wireless button on your printer’s control panel screen for few seconds and release the button once the wireless light begins blinking.
- The printer establishes a network connection with the wireless router and then install the software, touch Wireless and complete the 123 HP Laserjet Pro m127fn wireless setup.
HP Laserjet Pro m127fn Wireless Setup Mac
If you want to set up your Laserjet Pro m127fn printer on a wireless connection for your Mac computer, then follow the instructions that are given below in step by step format.
- Make sure that your computer is connected to the wireless network and gather the network password and the network name.
- Check if your 123 HP Laserjet Pro m127fn Setup printer and computer are connected to the same wireless network after turning on all the necessary devices.
- On your wireless router, you should press the WPS button to connect your printer to the wireless network using WPS.
- Press and hold the Wireless button for two seconds and you can release it when the wireless light blinks and then wait for few minutes.
- The printer begins a network connection with the wireless router. Install the printer software. Click Wireless if prompted and finish the setup.
HP Printer Provide Solution for Laserjet Pro m127fn?
HP Laserjet Pro m127fn How to Print Photos (Windows)
Using your Laserjet Pro m127fn printer if you need to print photos on your Windows computer, you have to follow the 123 HP Laserjet Pro m127fn instructions that are given below in step by step manner.
- Open the input tray and insert sufficient plain paper into it and close the input tray back to its place.
- Make the required changes to the photo you need to print and then right-click the photo and tap Open with.
- Touch Windows Photo Viewer or Paint and then touch Print. If not, touch File or the Menu icon(Paint) and then click Print.
- Once you click Print, the Print Pictures window displays and then open the printer Document Properties window to access layout, quality, color, and advanced print settings.
- In the Print Pictures window in Windows Photo Viewer, touch Options → Printer Properties and touch Preferences → Ok → Click Print in Print window.
HP Laserjet Pro m127fn How to Scan (Windows)
In your Windows computer, if you want to scan the document or photo using your Laserjet Pro m127fn printer, you have to follow the simple HP Laserjet Pro m127fn Setup instructions that are given below in step-wise format.
- On the scanner glass, in the document feeder slot, or in the automatic document feeder (ADF), you should load the document or photo you need to scan.
- Never load your photo which you need to scan on the ADF. Loading the photo in ADF may affect your printer and photo.
- After loading the photo, open the windows and search for HP and then tap your printer model name on the results page to open HP Printer Assistant.
- After opening the HP Printer Assistant, tap Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan and then choose a shortcut that matches the file type and resulting action.
- In the right pane you can alter the required settings and then tap the Scan option to scan the document.
HP Laserjet Pro m127fn How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
Using your printer, if you need to print the document on both sides of the page on your Windows computer, follow the HP Laserjet Pro m127fn Setup instructions that are given below in simple step by step process.
- To print the page on both sides, initially load the paper tray with sufficient paper and then open the document you need to print.
- On the document, click File → Print, tap your printer name and then touch Printer Properties, Preferences, or 123 HP Laserjet Pro m127fn Printer Setup.
- If a Printing shortcuts tab is available when the Document Properties or Printing Preferences window opens, tap the Print on two sides button.
- If Printing shortcuts tab is not present then touch Finishing, Layout or Features and then touch Print on Both Sides.
- Click Binding or Page flip, touch Ok → Print and then remove the printed page and reload it. Then touch Continue.
HP Laserjet Pro m127fn How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
On your Windows or Mac computer, if you need to check the toner level of your toner cartridges, then follow the 123 HP Laserjet Pro m127fn step by step instructions that are given below in simple format.
- On your Windows computer, if you need to check the toner level, open windows and search for HP after turning on your printer.
- Select your printer name, select the HP Solution Center when it displays and then the estimated toner level displays on the home screen.
- On your Mac computer, if you need to check the toner level, turn your printer on and keep it in a ready state.
- In the menu bar, click the Apple icon and click System Preferences and then click the Print & Scan button.
- Select your HP Laserjet Pro m127fn Setup printer from the printer’s list and touch the Options & Supplies button and then touch the Supply Levels option.