123 HP Laserjet Pro M126nw Install And Setup
Once you have taken the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M126nw printer out from its cardboard box, you can use the manual or the instructions that are described below to complete the entire set up for your printer. You can download the updated printer manual from this website. Click the manual download link on the page and download the 123.hp.com/laserjet m126nw printer manual.
123 HP Laserjet Pro M126nw Install And Unboxing
In simple step by step format, the procedure for setting up your printer for the first time is described. Complete your Laserjet Pro m126nw printer setup by doing the instructions accordingly.
- Open the box and take the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M126nw printer out from it and then remove the stickers, tapes, and the packing materials from it.
- Recycle all the packing materials removed from the printer and then press the power button to turn on your printer.
- Set the Laserjet Pro m126nw printer’s control panel preferences and then place an adequate amount of plain paper in the paper tray.
- After completing the paper loading in your paper tray, install the toner cartridges that shipped with your Laserjet Pro m126nw printer.
- Once the toner cartridges are installed in your printer, align them for better print quality. Then install the driver and software.
Latest HP Laserjet Pro M126nw Setup Driver and Manual Download
HP Laserjet Pro M126nw Driver Windows
- Click the available download link on this page to download the updated 123 HP Laserjet m126nw driver.
- Follow the on-screen prompts on this website to install the printer driver once the driver is downloaded.
HP Laserjet Pro M126nw Setup Driver Installation
HP Laserjet Pro M126nw Setup Windows
In a simple step by step format, the driver installation procedure for your Laserjet Pro m126nw printer is elaborated. Complete the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M126nw printer driver download and installation for your Windows computer by doing the preceding instructions.
- Once the computer is turned on, make sure there is no USB cable connected between the computer and the printer.
- Load the CD into CD drive in your Windows computer. The CD is available in your printer’s shipment box.
- It immediately prompts to start the installation wizard when the CD is inserted. Begin the installation process and follow the on-screen prompts.
- If prompted during the installation process, connect the USB cable between your printer and computer and it will immediately identify your printer.
- By following the on-screen instructions displayed in the wizard complete the entire driver installation process on your Windows computer.
HP Laserjet Pro M126nw Setup Mac
For your Mac computer, you can easily download and install the Laserjet Pro m126nw printer driver. Complete the driver download and installation for your printer by doing the instructions that are given below.
- To install the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M126nw printer driver for Mac computer create a new print queue on the Mac using the Apple Software Update.
- Touch Apple → System Preferences. Touch Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners depending on your OS version.
- Touch the Print Using or Use option. Touch your printer name. Add your printer to the printers list that is displayed.
- To add your printer in the printers list, touch the Add button. Once the printer is added, close the system preferences window.
- You can now do all the printing tasks as you desire using your Laserjet Pro m126nw printer depending on your printer functionality.
HP Laserjet Pro M126nw Setup for Wireless Connection
HP Laserjet Pro M126nw Setup Windows
In simple instructions, the whole wireless setup procedure for your Laserjet Pro m126nw printer is described. Complete the wireless setup for your printer by doing the step by step instructions as they are given below.
- Collect the network name and password, keep your router, computer and printer turned on and ensure your computer is connected to your wireless network.
- Make sure your 123 HP Laserjet Pro M126nw printer and computer are not connected with a USB cable and make sure they are connected to the same wireless network.
- On your wireless router, press the WPS button if you want to connect your printer to the wireless network using WPS.
- Press and hold the Wireless button for two seconds on the control panel display and release the button when the wireless light starts blinking.
- The printer establishes a network connection with the wireless router and then install the software, touch Wireless and complete the wireless setup.
HP Laserjet Pro M126nw Setup Mac
In a simple step by step manner, the wireless setup procedure for your Mac computer is elaborated. Complete the wireless setup for your Laserjet Pro m126nw printer by following the instructions given below.
- Gather the network password and the network name and then make sure that your computer is connected to the wireless network.
- Check whether the necessary devices are turned on and check if your printer and computer are connected to the same wireless network.
- If you want to connect your 123 HP Laserjet Pro M126nw printer to the wireless network using WPS, then on your wireless router, press the WPS button.
- Press and hold the Wireless button for two seconds and when the wireless light blinks, release it and then wait for few minutes.
- With the wireless router, the printer initiates a network connection and then install the printer software and if instructed, click Wireless and finish the setup.
HP Printer Provide Solution for Laserjet Pro M126nw?
HP Laserjet Pro M126nw How to Print Photos (Windows)
Follow the simple instructions as they are guided below in step by step manner if you want to print photos on your Windows computer using the Laserjet Pro m126nw printer.
- Insert the tray with the photo paper after opening the paper (Input) tray. Push the tray inside after loading.
- Open the photo you want. Make all the required alterations as you need. Then right-click the photo and click Open with.
- Touch Windows Photo Viewer or Paint and touch Print or else click File or the Menu icon(Paint) and then click Print.
- The Print Pictures window opens and then access advanced print settings, color, layout, and quality after opening the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M126nw printer Document Properties.
- Touch Options → Printer Properties in Windows Photo Viewer and then click Preferences → Ok → Print in Print window.
HP Laserjet Pro M126nw How to Scan (Windows)
Using your Laserjet Pro m126nw printer if you need to scan a document or a photo on your Windows computer you need to follow the step by step instructions that are given below.
- Place the document that you want to scan on the scanner glass, in the automatic document feeder (ADF), or in the document feeder slot.
- Remember, the photos and the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M126nw printer might get damage if you load the photos in the ADF, so avoid it.
- Search for HP after opening the windows and open the HP Printer Assistant by tapping your printer model name on the results page.
- Open the HP Scan by selecting Scan a Document or Photo and choose a shortcut that corresponds the file type and resulting action you require.
- Alter the required settings in the right pane as you need and then touch the Scan option and the document gets scanned.
HP Laserjet Pro M126nw How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
To print the page on both sides on your Windows computer using your Laserjet Pro m126nw printer, the complete procedure is given below in a simple step by step format.
- To finish the whole print job open the input tray and fill it with plain paper. To print open the document.
- Touch File → Print and touch your printer name and then choose Printer Properties, Preferences, or 123 HP Laserjet Pro M126nw Printer Setup.
- Choose the Print on two sides option when the Printing Preferences or Document Properties window gets open in the Printing Shortcuts tab.
- If you couldn’t find the Printing shortcuts tab then click Finishing, Layout or Features and then click Print on Both Sides.
- Select Binding or Page flip and click Ok → Print. Reload the removed printed page into the paper tray. Then choose Continue.
HP Laserjet Pro M126nw How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
For your Windows and Mac computer, the stepwise procedure to check the toner level is given below. To estimate the toner level for your Laserjet Pro m126nw printer, follow the instructions that are given below.
- To estimate the toner level in your Windows computer, keep your 123 HP Laserjet Pro M126nw printer on and search for HP after opening windows.
- Click your printer name and when the HP Solution Center appears, choose it and the estimated toner level appears on the home screen.
- To analyze the toner level in your Mac computer, keep your printer on and ensure that it is in a ready state.
- Click the Apple icon in the menu bar and then click System Preferences and then click the Print & Scan button.
- From the displayed printer’s list, click your 123 HP Laserjet Pro M126nw printer name and click the Options & Supplies button and click the Supply Levels option.