HP Laserjet Pro M128fn Setup Solutions
Setting up your 123.hp.com/Laserjet Pro m128fn printer is quite an easy task. Take out the HP Laserjet Pro M128fn setup printer from the box, then look for the contents of the box and then remove all the unwanted packing materials from the printer. Load a stack of A4 size paper in the input tray and then form the power connections. You can go through the steps given below.
123 HP Laserjet Pro M128fn Unboxing Setup
- Discard all the tape from the HP Laserjet Pro M128fn setup printer and then place it in a sturdy, well-ventilated, dust-free place away from direct sunlight.
- Now, lift the scanner assembly, then open the top cover and then remove the protective foam from the cartridge access area.
- Take out the cartridge and set it aside in a secure place. Shake the cartridge well and then remove the orange clip from it.
- Now, pull out the orange tab. This is to remove the sealing tape from the cartridge. Insert the cartridge into the slot, then close the top cover and then close the scanner assembly.
- Load a stack of paper into the input tray and adjust the paper guides such that they bind the paper. Plug in the power cord, then turn on the HP Laserjet Pro M128fn setup printer and then set your language. Now, click OK.
Latest HP Laserjet Pro M128fn Setup Driver and Manual Download
HP Laserjet Pro M128fn Driver Windows
- Check if you have the installation CD that came with your printer.
- If you do not have the CD, do not panic. Click on the link below to download the 123 HP Laserjet Pro m128fn driver.
HP Laserjet Pro M128fn Setup Driver Installation
HP Laserjet Pro M128fn Setup Windows
- The primary step is to place the installation CD that came with your printer into the disc drive.
- To install the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M128fn printer software, follow the guidelines that appear on the screen if the installation starts automatically.
- From File Explorer, open the disc contents and if the installation window does not display, click the Setup file.
- Now, search for your computer, then click Enter and then double-click the CD drive.
- Double-click the Setup file and then to complete the installation of the software, follow the on-screen prompts.
HP Laserjet Pro M128fn Setup Mac
- Make sure that you install the best available printer driver and software using Apple Software Update.
- Turn on the printer and then use a USB cable to connect the printer to the system.
- Make sure that you create a new print queue and then select Apple menu –> System Preferences –> Print & Fax, Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners.
- Check if your 123 HP Laserjet Pro M128fn printer model appears in the list and then remove and re-add the printer. This may enable communication.
- Ensure that you click Download and Install to complete the installation process if you are prompted to.
HP Laserjet Pro M128fn Setup for Wireless Connection
123.hp.com/Laserjet Pro m128fn printer does not support a wireless network connection. The steps to connect a Windows or Mac PC on the wireless network are given below.
HP Laserjet Pro M128fn Setup Windows
- Ensure that you have a functioning network router and an Ethernet cable prior to installing the driver.
- Connect the cable to the printer and to the router, switch or hub and then proceed to the next step.
- Power on the printer and then remove any plug or protective cover from the Ethernet port on the rear of the printer.
- Go to our website, then enter your 123 HP Laserjet Pro M128fn printer model and then follow the on-screen instructions to download your driver.
- The guided driver installation app HP Easy Start may download based on your printer model. Select Wired Network when prompted to choose a connection type.
HP Laserjet Pro M128fn Setup Mac
- Check if you have a functioning network router and an Ethernet cable prior to installing the driver.
- Plug in the cable to the printer and to the router, switch or hub and then proceed to the next step.
- Switch on the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M128fn printer and then remove any plug or protective cover from the Ethernet port on the rear of the printer.
- Go to our website, then type your printer model and then click Begin to download the driver. Based on your printer and OS, the guided driver installation app HP Easy Start may download.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to open the download file and when prompted select Wired Network as the connection type.
HP Printer Provide Solution for Laserjet Pro M128fn?
HP Laserjet Pro M128fn How to Print Photos (Windows)
- The fundamental step is to check if there is photo paper in the main paper tray.
- Now, choose the photo you want to print and then click the Properties or Preferences button to change the settings.
- The menu names and HP Laserjet Pro M128fn setup printer settings usually vary based on the model of the printer.
- Now, to configure the available options, click the tabs in the printer driver.
- Click OK to return to the Print dialog box, then select the number of copies to print from the screen and then click the Print button. For any Queries about Laserjet Pro m128fn Printer, Contact our Technical Experts on contact number.
HP Laserjet Pro M128fn How to Scan (Windows)
- Make a note that you can use HP Scan software to scan documents and photos from your printer to your PC.
- Open the scanner lid and then with the print side down, mount the document or photo on the scanner glass.
- Select the Start option, then enter your 123 HP Laserjet Pro M128fn printer model and then to open HP Printer Assistant, ensure that you select it from the list of results.
- Ensure that you select the tab for Print & Scan, Scan & Fax based on your printer model. Now, select the Scan option and then click the Scan Photo.
- Choose the Scan Shortcut, then in the drop-down menu, make sure that you alter any desired settings and then click Save. Choose the desired folder to save the scan.
HP Laserjet Pro M128fn How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
- On your PC, select the document you want to print. Press Control and P on your keyboard or File, Print to open the system Print dialog box.
- After locating your HP Laserjet Pro M128fn setup printer model in the drop-down menu or selection screen, click Printer Properties, Preferences or Printer Setup.
- Select the Layout, Features or Finishing tab if the Printing Shortcut tab is not available. Make sure that you click Two-sided Printing option.
- Select OK once you choose the page flip option. select Print. If the printer only prints one side, do not remove the stack until all pages print.
- Remove the printed pages from the output tray and load it back to print on the other side of the page.
HP Laserjet Pro M128fn How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
- It is advisable to check the estimated 123 HP Laserjet Pro M128fn ink or toner levels on your printer to determine if it is necessary to replace any cartridge.
- When you observe that an indicator shows low ink levels, check if you have a replacement ink cartridge to prevent printing delays.
- Now, search for an ink drop or cartridge icon or an Ink Levels menu. This is to check the status of each cartridge.
- If your printer does not have an ink level icon or menu, check the ink or toner levels from your computer or mobile device.
- For any HP Laserjet Pro M128fn setup queries about Ink Cartridges, contact our professional experts.