HP Laserjet Pro M201dw Setup and Installation Solutions
Once you receive a new 123 HP Laserjet Pro M201dw setup printer, the initial process you have to do is unpacking. After that, you need to setup the printer. The printer setup includes both hardware and software. We provide simple tips to easily setup the printer. Make use of it and get your printer ready to print the desired document.
123 HP Laserjet Pro M201dw Printer Unboxing
- Make use of the instructions that are listed below and do the unboxing setup for your 123 HP Laserjet Pro M201dw printer.
- Take the printer out of the box and then unwrap the packing materials from the printer and its components.
- If your HP Laserjet Pro M201dw setup printer has a duplexer, position it properly in the allotted slots. Check whether the cartridges are free from dust. Insert the toner cartridge into the slot.
- Load sufficient papers into the printer’s input tray. Make sure that the papers you have placed are compatible with the printer.
- Download and install the printer software to start the printer function. Go through the on-screen prompts to install the updated driver on your Windows or Mac computer.
Latest HP Laserjet Pro M201dw Setup Driver and Manual Download
HP Laserjet Pro M201dw User Guide
- The user guide is one of the best choices to get all sorts of the printer related information.
- Just click on the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M201dw Manual Download option from this website to get the manual for your 123 HP Laserjet Pro M201dw printer. The user guide provides solutions for all the printer troubleshooting.
HP Laserjet Pro M201dw Driver for Windows
- Installing the full feature printer driver is the best method to get the most out of your printer. Check the printer and operating system compatibility before starting the download process.
- The guides that are listed on our website helps you download and install the suitable printer driver and software.
HP Laserjet Pro M201dw Driver for Mac
- Go to our website 123-hp-com.com and get the suitable and updated printer driver that is compatible with your Mac computer. For Mac operating system, you have to download the .dmg file type.
- After downloading the driver, use the on-screen guides to complete the installation process.
HP Laserjet Pro M201dw Setup Driver Installation
HP Laserjet Pro M201dw Setup Windows
- You can install the printer driver using any one of the methods that are given below- Using the software CD and downloading the driver from the website.
- Initially, use the installation CD that came with the printer to install the printer driver. Follow the prompts, to run and execute the setup file and get it installed on your Windows computer.
- Get the updated 123 HP Laserjet Pro M201dw software from this website. For Windows OS, download the .exe setup file.
- After downloading the suitable 123 HP Laserjet Pro M201dw setup printer driver, you need to install it on the computer using the instructions that are displayed on the screen.
- Try printing a sample document using the printer to check its performance. For any queries, contact our technical experts at the contact number.
HP Laserjet Pro M201dw Setup Mac
- Similar to the Windows operating system, you can download and install the printer driver for Mac OS using the two methods- Using the installation CD and downloading the driver from the website.
- The printer driver downloading process remains the same for Windows and Mac OS, they differ only in the setup file. The setup file type for the Mac OS is .dmg. Insert the disc into the computer’s disc drive.
- Ensure that the CD is free from scratch. Allow it run and install the file on the computer where you have saved the documents for printing. If you find any issue during the installation, move to the next step.
- Click on the Driver Download option from this website, index the printer model number to get the full feature printer driver.
HP Laserjet Pro M201dw Setup for Wireless Connection
HP Laserjet Pro M201dw Setup Windows
- Collect the required wireless network name and password to connect the HP Laserjet pro M201dw printer and Windows computer wirelessly.
- Power on the printer, computer, and the wireless router. Ensure that the printer and computer are connected to the same wireless network connection. Position all the three devices at a closer distance.
- Make sure that no cables are connected to the printer’s port. Choose the Wireless Setup Wizard option to initiate the network connection.
- Download and install the appropriate 123 HP Laserjet Pro M201dw printer driver from this website. During the installation, choose the connection type as Wireless, and then click Continue.
- Once connection gets established, complete the installation process. Check the printer’s performance by printing a sample document using the printer.
HP Laserjet Pro M201dw Setup Mac
- To connect the printer and computer wirelessly, you have to gather the desired wireless network name and password.
- Turn on the computer, wireless router, and the printer. Position all the network connected devices at a minimum distance during the setup process.
- It is mandatory to maintain the printer and the computer to the same wireless network connection.
- Select the Wireless Setup Wizard option to start and maintain the network connection easily.
- Search for the updated printer driver and get it installed on the computer to print the desired document or photo. To get more information about wireless printer setup, call us at the contact number.
HP Printer Provide Solution for Laserjet Pro M201dw?
HP Laserjet Pro M201dw How to Print Photos (Windows)
- The best way to get the professional print quality is by using the suitable paper type and by configuring the proper print job settings.
- Prior to inserting the papers inside the tray, make sure the paper size and type are suitable for the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M201dw printer. Feed sufficient papers inside the printer’s input tray.
- Make the necessary changes to the settings, prior to starting the print job. Choose Windows Photo Viewer or Paint, click Print, and then select the Document properties option to access the more layout option.
- After changing the settings, click on Ok and then choose the Print option. The printer starts to print the required photo.
- For any queries, feel free to contact us at the contact number that is displayed on this website.
HP Laserjet Pro M201dw How to Scan (Windows)
- Perform the scan job only after installing the appropriate printer driver on the Windows computer. Check whether the computer has the HP Scan Software in the installed program list.
- The document that you are going to scan must be loaded on the scanner glass or in the Automatic Document Feeder. If you wish to scan the multipage document, use the Automatic Document Feeder to complete the process quickly.
- Find HP from Windows and select the desired printer from the list to access HP Printer Assistant.
- Select the Scan a Document or Photo option and open the HP Scan.
- Choose the shortcut and make the necessary changes to the settings and click on the Scan option.
HP Laserjet Pro M201dw How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
- Make use of the two-sided printing option, to print your document on both sides of the page as well as it helps you to reduce the paper usage by 50%.
- Load the required amount of plain white paper into the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M201dw setup printer’s input tray to avoid the page ordering issues.
- Click file, choose Properties and then select the Two sided option. Based on the needs, select the binding or page flip option.
- Select Ok and then click on the Print option. Select continue, now the printer starts to print the other side of the document.
- If you find any issue while printing a document, contact our technical support team at the contact number.
HP Laserjet Pro M201dw How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
- It is suggested to estimate the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M201dw printer’s cartridge regularly to find the level of the ink or toner cartridge.
- During the estimation, if you find that the cartridge is empty, replace it with a new one.
- Make use of the printer software to estimate the ink level for both Windows and Mac system.
- After estimating it, the level of the toner gets displayed on the home screen.
- Install the HP applications to evaluate the level of the ink cartridge or toner. You can install this application either on the computer, tablet, or smartphones. To get more 123 HP Laserjet Pro M201dw setup information, contact our technical experts.