123 HP Laserjet Pro m226dw Setup and Install
Do you think setting up your 123.hp.com/Laserjet Pro m226dw printer is a tedious job? Do not worry as the procedure is quite simple. Remove the 123 HP Laserjet Pro m226dw printer, then look for the list of items in the contents and then remove all the unwanted packing materials from the printer. Place paper into the input tray and then form the power connections. Here is the detailed procedure you can follow.
123 HP Laserjet Pro M226dw Printer Unboxing
- Once you discard the unwanted tapes from the 123 HP Laserjet Pro m226dw printer, place it in an even, well-ventilated, dust-free place away from direct sunlight.
- Take out the power cord from the box. You may also view an installation guide inside the box.
- Thoroughly shake the cartridge and then remove the orange clip from it.
- Once you remove the sealing tape from the cartridge, insert it into the slot. Load a stack of paper free from damage or wrinkles into the input tray.
- Adjust the paper guides, then connect the power cord and then turn on the 123 HP Laserjet Pro m226dw printer. Set your preferences and then print a test page.
Latest HP Laserjet Pro m226dw Setup Driver and Manual Download
HP Laserjet Pro m226dw Driver for Windows
- It is necessary to have a driver for the smooth functioning of the printer tasks.
- You can get an updated version of the driver from our website. Click on Download Driver for Windows.
HP Laserjet Pro m226dw Setup Driver Installation
HP Laserjet Pro m226dw Setup Windows
- Open the disc drive and then place the installation CD that came with your printer into it.
- Follow the guidelines that appear on the screen to install the printer software if the installation starts automatically.
- Open the disc contents from File Explorer and if the installation window does not display, click the Setup file.
- Search for your computer, then make sure that you click Enter and then double-click the CD drive.
- Once you double-click the 123 HP Laserjet Pro m226dw Setup file, follow the prompts that appear on the screen to complete the installation of the software.
HP Laserjet Pro m226dw Setup Mac
- Ensure that you install the best available printer driver and software using Apple Software Update.
- Switch on the printer and then use a USB cable to connect your printer to the system.
- Ensure that you create a new print queue and then select Apple menu –> System Preferences –> Print & Fax, Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners.
- Search for your printer model in the list of printers, then remove and re-add the printer. This is to provide better communication.
- To complete the installation process if you are prompted to, ensure that you click Download and Install.
HP Laserjet Pro m226dw Setup for Wireless Connection
Are you looking for the steps to connect your Windows or Mac PC on the wireless network? Here are the guidelines you can follow.
HP Laserjet Pro m226dw Setup Windows
- Check if the PC and computer are connected to the same 123 HP Laserjet Pro m226dw wireless network after ensuring that the router and system are on.
- Insert plain, white paper in the input tray and then place the cartridge in to its slot with the help of color markings on it.
- The Wireless Summary may appear on the screen once you click Wireless icon.
- After selecting the Wireless Setup Wizard option, download and install the full feature driver for your printer.
- From the list of printers, choose your 123 HP Laserjet Pro m226dw printer model and then select the Wireless network as the network connectivity option.
HP Laserjet Pro m226dw Setup Mac
- Turn on your router and PC and then check the network connection between the printer and PC, i.e. if they are connected to the same wireless network.
- Load the input tray with a stack of plain paper and then place the cartridge into its slot.
- It is a good option to check if the wireless light and the power button are on.
- Now, click HP Easy Start and then select the Set Up My 123 HP Laserjet Pro m226dw Printer option after the software downloads.
- Search for your printer model, then select it from the list and then follow the guidelines that appear on the screen.
HP Printer Provide Solution for Laserjet Pro m226dw?
How to Print Photos (Windows)
- The primary step is to check if the 123 HP Laserjet Pro m226dw printer has photo paper in the main paper tray.
- Select the photo you wish to print and then to change the settings, click the Properties or Preferences button. Based on the model of the printer, the menu names and printer settings usually vary.
- Click the tabs in the printer driver to configure the available options.
- To return to the Print dialog box, click OK, then choose the number of copies to print from the screen and then select the Print button.
- If you have any queries about how to print photos in laserjet pro m226dw, contact our Technical Expert on our Toll Free.
How to Scan (Windows)
- To scan using the HP Scan Software, mount the document in the document feeder or on the scanner glass based on the indicators on the 123 HP Laserjet Pro m226dw printer.
- Click the Start option on your Windows and then select Programs. Type the model of your printer and then select it from the list that appears on the screen.
- Select HP Scan, click a scanning shortcut and then adjust the settings if necessary.
- Click Scan –>Advanced Settings to gain access to more options.
- Select the Create New Shortcut option to create a customized set of settings and save it in the list of shortcuts.
How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
- Select the document you want to print, then press Control and P on your keyboard or File, Print. This opens the system Print dialog box.
- In the drop-down menu or selection screen, locate your printer model and then click Printer Properties, Preferences or 123 HP Laserjet Pro m226dw Printer Setup.
- Select the Features, Layout or Finishing tab if the Printing Shortcut tab is not available. Ensure that you click either Print on Both Sides or Two-sided Printing option. Click OK -> Choose Desired building or Page Flip option.
- Select Print. Do not remove the stack until all pages print if the printer only prints one side. Take out the printed pages from the output tray and load it back to print on the other side of the page.
How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
- The primary step is to check the estimated 123 HP Laserjet Pro m226dw ink or toner levels on your printer to determine if it is necessary to replace any cartridge.
- Check if you have a replacement ink cartridge to prevent printing delays when you observe that an indicator shows low ink levels.
- To check the status of each cartridge, search for an ink drop or cartridge icon or an Ink Levels menu. Check the ink or toner levels from your computer or mobile device.
- If your 123 HP Laserjet Pro m226dw printer does not have an ink level icon or menu. Contact our professional experts on the Toll-free number in case of any clarifications about Ink Cartridges.