123 HP Laserjet Pro m254dw Install and Setup
123hp.com/Laserjet Pro m254dw does not work until you install the necessary drivers and software. The drivers for the printer can be downloaded. Choose a dust free area for the printer. Do not expose it to direct sunlight. You will find an installation CD which contains steps to install the 123 HP Laserjet Pro m254dw printer software, it also has an user guide and legal guide. A multi-lingual support guide with toll-free numbers for different areas is provided. A setup guide which contains step by step points for setting up the printer is given. A USB cable for connecting the printer to your computer. 123hp.com/setup m608dn has a quick convenient printing with extraordinary features.
123 HP Laserjet Pro m254dw Unboxing and Setup
- Once the 123 HP Laserjet Pro m254dw printer is bought break the tape and open the box. A manual will be given on how to set up the 123 HP setup Laserjet Pro m254dw.
- Remove all the packed, unwanted materials, and the film from the control panel. Keep the packing materials for recycling.
- Pull the tray out and slide the paper length and width outward. Slide the paper until they stop at the edges of the paper.
- The paper length and width guides can be adjusted. Remove the plastic cover from the HP logo. If you are going to set the printer for faxing use the power cord.
- Insert the paper tray to the printer. The stack height can be changed. Plug the printer and set your necessary references.
Latest HP Laserjet Pro m254dw Setup Driver and Manual Download
HP Laserjet Pro m254dw User Guide
- A user guide also called a 123 HP Laserjet Pro m254dw manual is a communication document to guide people on how to use a particular system.
- The user guide contains the explanation about paper trays, how to print and solve problems regarding printing, installing, how to replace ink and toner levels, etc.
HP Laserjet Pro m254dw Driver for Windows
- The driver can be installed using the CD provided during purchasing. If the CD is missing or lost, the website can be used for installing the 123 hp Laserjet Pro m254dw driver.
- The website provides even the latest updates available on installation of the HP Laserjet Pro m254dw printer.
HP Laserjet Pro m254dw Setup Driver Installation
HP Laserjet Pro m254dw Setup Windows
- The 123 HP Laserjet Pro m254dw driver install the drivers gets downloaded automatically once the printer is connected to the computer operating on Windows operating system.
- The software installation CD is provided with the printer package on purchasing. Insert the CD into the CD Driver a lost of files get displayed. The Auto Play feature can be used to display the files. Use the extension .exe for the setup file and follow the instructions to start the installation process.
- The installation can be done even without a CD drive. The user can manually download the drivers from the website.
- After downloading save the file. Before starting the installation process ensure that the USB is unplugged from the computer.
- Go to the downloads folder and double click on the driver’s file to run the installation setup.
HP Laserjet Pro m254dw Setup Mac
- Since the Mac and Apple devices do not have an external drive an external CD Drive can be used for installing the driver files.
- Take the 123 HP Laserjet Pro m254dw driver installation disc out of the package. Insert the CD. A set of file gets displayed.
- Do not switch off the computer while the installation is in process.
- Choose the setup file. The extension for MAC devices is .dmg. Once the installation is finished add the printer to the list.
- If the printer’s name is not available type the printer name to add the printer to the list of queues.
- If the external drive is not available the 123 hp Laserjet Pro m254dw driver install can be done from the website. Follow the on-screen instructions and agree to the conditions for the driver installation process.
HP Laserjet Pro m254dw Setup for Wireless Connection
HP Laserjet Pro m254dw Setup Windows
- Before installation of the printer 123 HP Laserjet pro m254dw software and connecting to a wireless network, check the requirements, switch on the computer, router and turn on the printer. The network name is the SSID which is of 32 characters and is used for naming wireless networks.
- The Computer must be connected to a wireless network. During installation ensure that the printer is kept close to the computer.
- Ensure that the printer, computer, router are turned on and are connected to the same wireless network. Set the printer. Load the paper into the tray and install the cartridges.
- On the printer control panel, swipe left and touch the Setup button, then click Wireless menu and then select Wireless Touch Up wizard. Select the name of your network and follow the instructions to connect your printer to the wireless network.
- Another method is, click Download, and run HP Easy Start select the printer in which you have to install the 123 HP Laserjet pro m254dw software.
HP Laserjet Pro m254dw Setup Mac
- The Service Set Identifier is the network name. Broadband internet access is recommended such as cable or Digital Subscriber Logic (DSL).
- Make sure that the computer, router, and printer are turned ON before the installation process begins.
- Set the printer and load the paper into the tray and install the toner cartridges.
- Swipe on the Display, click Network Setup, then Wireless Menu and then Wireless Set Up Wizard. The printer then searches for all available wireless networks.
- Click the name of your network and follow the instructions on the control panel to connect your printer to the wireless network.
- You can also download the latest version from the HP website. Click Download and select HP Easy Start.
- Select the 123 HP Laserjet Pro m254dw printer in which you want to install and follow the instructions.
- If your printer is not found select Printer Not Found During Network Driver Setup (MAC) for detailed steps.
HP Printer Provide Solution for Laserjet Pro m254dw?
HP Laserjet Pro m254dw How to Print Photos (Windows)
- Better looking photos can be printed by using the correct photo type and suitable print job settings. Remove any plain paper present in the main paper tray.
- The short edge of the paper should be loaded into the tray based on the 123hp.com/ Laserjet Pro m254 printer type. If the paper has a perforated tab after printing load the paper in so that the tab faces upwards to prevent printing on it.
- Edit the photo for improved color, brightness, and any other appearance settings. Right-click and select the photo you want to print or click File in the menu then, click Paint. For accessing more 123 HP Laserjet Pro m254dw colors, layout, quality and advanced printer settings Document Properties can be used.
- In Print Pictures Window click Options in the lower right corner of the screen. Then click Print Properties.
- In Print Window in Paint click your preferences. The guide can be used to find print job settings for photos in Document Properties Windows. If it has a Printing Shortcut tab select one of the photo print shortcuts that have the necessary settings for you.
HP Laserjet Pro m254dw How to Scan (Windows)
- Scanning can be done using HP Smart App. Install the app from the HP store.
- If you have one 123 HP Laserjet Pro m254dw printer connected to the network HP Smart App automatically selects the 123hp.com/ Laserjet Pro m254 printer. If more than one printers are present click the printer icon then click Select A Different Printer and then select your printer from the list.
- For setting a new printer on the network click the plus sign, then Set up a new printer and follow the instructions to complete the setup.
- In the Scan window, change the necessary settings such as document or photo, size, output type, resolution, source, and compression to match the scanning then, click Scan.
- A preview of the Scan document appears and changes can be made. After you finish your edits click Apply. After saving or sharing click OK. You can also scan your documents from your web camera.
- A square or rectangular document gives the best results. The boundaries can also be changed. From the result window, you can print, share, save or add pages to the scan.
HP Laserjet Pro m254dw How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
- The duplexing settings from the print driver must be used to print on both sides of the paper. Load enough blank paper into the tray to avoid page ordering issues and to complete the print job.
- Open the document you want to print, click File then, click Print. Select the name of your printer, then click 123 HP Laserjet Pro m254dw Printer Properties or Printer Setup or Printer preferences depending upon which appears.
- If a printing shortcut tab is available, select Print on Both Sides or Two-Sided Printing option if available. If it is not available then click Layout Features or Finishing tab whichever appears.
- Select the binding or page flip option as per your requirement to read the document like a booklet or tab. Click OK and then Click Print. Remove the first sided pages then tap the stack on a flat area to align the pages.
HP Laserjet Pro m254dw How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
- When the 123 HP Laserjet Pro m254dw Driver is installed on your computer, the printer management software is present that displays the ink or toner levels.
- If the driver is not installed, the driver can be installed from HP Customer Support and then click Software and Driver downloads.
- Enter your printer model click Download present next to the HP Easy Start or Full Feature Driver and install the driver.
- The ink and toner levels can also be checked from the HP apps. The HP apps can be installed on the computer, mobile phone or tablet.
- The ink cartridge levels can be checked on the control panel by clicking HP Instant Icon then touch the Ink icon on the HP status to view the ink levels. For more information about 123 HP Laserjet Pro m254dw, contact our Toll-Free to get the Technical Experts.