123 HP Laserjet Pro m277dw Setup Support
The 123 hp.com/Laserjet Pro m277dw printer is provided with a CD disk which contains steps to install the software, instruction manual, ink cartridges and power cable. The 123 hp.com/setup m608dn process involves unboxing the seal, 123 HP Laserjet Pro m277dw printer installation, loading the paper into the paper tray, etc. Avoid the printer to be exposed to direct sunlight and place the printer in a dust free area. Keep the printer on a flat surface and ensure that it meets all requirements like temperature, etc.
123 HP Laserjet Pro m277dw Unboxing Setup
- Once the printer is bought ensure that it has a licensed seal on it. In case if the seal is absent send the printer for replacement. Make sure that there are no damages on the 123 HP Laserjet Pro m277dw printer. Open the box by breaking the tape and unsealing it.
- A sheet on how to unload the 123 hp setup Laserjet Pro m277dw printer is provided. An installation CD for both Windows and MAC is available.
- A setup poster which contains the basic instructions for your printer has been provided. A warning sheet on how to get support for your printer for various regions and papers with additional information about your printer and a getting started guide is given. A USB Cable is provided for direct connection between your computer and printer.
- A two-wire phone cable for setting up the fax line and finally a power cord for supplying power to the printer. Use only the given power cable for your printer.
- Take the printer out of the box and place it on a flat surface. Remove all the orange tapes that are visible and the paper tapes around the ADF’s paper guides. Slide out the paper tray and slide the width guides to the outermost position.
- Place the paper inside the tray and push it in. Remove the protective plastic cover present over the HP Logo.
Latest HP Laserjet Pro m277dw Setup Driver and Manual Download
HP Laserjet Pro m277dw User Guide
- A user guide contains the overview of the product. It contains how to load the paper trays, about the various accessories and parts. Steps on how to print, copy, fax, manage the product and solve 123 HP Laserjet Pro m277dw problems are provided in the manual. The manual contains a detailed description about various issues and their troubleshooting solutions. Click the link provided below to download the manual.
HP Laserjet Pro m277dw Driver for Windows
- The basic functions of the 123 HP Laserjet Pro m277dw printer are carried out by the driver device. The Laserjet Pro m277dw driver can be installed using the CD given while purchasing.
- In case if the CD is lost or for latest updates on the driver it can be done from the official website. The drivers are available with various updates. Go to Software and Driver downloads in your Windows to install the driver.
HP Laserjet Pro m277dw Driver for Mac
- A driver is a software which identifies printing devices and automatically configures them. The HP Laserjet Pro m277dw driver can also be installed through the CD drive provided.
- The latest driver installation can be done from the official website which also contains the latest updates on installation. Use apple software update for all the latest updates regarding 123 HP Laserjet Pro m277dw printers, drivers.
HP Laserjet Pro m277dw Setup Driver Installation
HP Laserjet Pro m277dw Setup Windows
- 123 HP Laserjet Pro m277dw Driver install process is one of the important procedure for adding the 123 hp.com/Laserjet Pro m277dw printer’s name to the device. There are various methods to install the driver. It can be done using a CD.
- Place the CD in the CD drive present in the laptop or computer. A list of files get displayed on the screen.
- The AutoPlay feature can be enabled which displays a set of files. Choose the setup file with the extension .exe.
- After the file is clicked the installation begins do not turn off the computer while the installation is in process. If the driver is not installed it can be done from the website.
- Select the link from the website and wait until the download gets completed. Click the setup file and install it based on the instructions. After completion check whether the printer’s name is available on the list if it’s not available type the printer’s name.
HP Laserjet Pro m277dw Setup Mac
- The driver can be installed using the Compact Disk provided while purchasing the printer. Place the CD in the CD drive of the system. A list of files appears.
- Ensure that the computer is not turned OFF during the installation process. Choose the setup file. The file format should be in .dmg format.
- After the 123 HP Laserjet Pro m277dw driver installation is finished add the 123 hp.com/Laserjet Pro m277dw printer to the list.
- If the installation stops in the middle or if CD drive is missing it can be done from the official website. Click the link and check whether the download begins.
- After the download completes find the setup file double click on it so that the installation process completes. After installing add the printer’s name to the queue.
- Click add Option to view the printer’s name on the list. Click the finish button to complete the installation.
HP Laserjet Pro m277dw Setup Wireless Setup
HP Laserjet Pro m277dw Setup Windows
- Before setting the printer, set the network name and password and ensure that the router, printer, and computer are turned ON.
- The network is the SSID and password might be called as the WEP key or WPA security phrase. The computer must be connected to a wireless network. Broadband internet access such as cable or DSL is recommended for 123 HP Laserjet Pro m277dw software downloads.
- Make sure that the computer and router are turned ON and ensure that the computer is connected to the same wireless network. Place the printer close to the computer and within the range of the router as mentioned in the setup procedure.
- On the printer, Control Panel click the Connection Information Icon then select Wireless Menu. Click Wireless Setup Wizard and select the name of your network to connect your printer to the wireless network.
- Select wireless as the connection type and turn on the printer. Disconnect any cables that are connected to the printer. If your printer is not connected to the wireless network it can be done manually by typing the network name and password.
HP Laserjet Pro m277dw Setup Mac
- The computer must be connected to a wireless network. The network is SSID and the password might be called as the key or security phrase for Laserjet Pro m277dw software downloads.
- Turn ON the computer and router and check whether the system is connected to the same wireless network.
- The 123 HP Laserjet Pro m277dw printer and computer must be placed close to each other and ensure that they are within the range of the router.
- Make sure that the 123 hp.com/Laserjet Pro m277dw printer is not connected to any USB Cables or Ethernet Cables.
- Select the Connection Information icon on the printer’s control panel and select the setup as Wireless Menu. Click Wireless Setup Wizard to see all available wireless networks.
- Select the name of your network and follow the procedures given in the control panel to connect the printer to your wireless network.
- In your Mac device, touch the Apple Menu and select Software Update or select About this Mac for all displays about updates.
HP Printer Provide Solution for Laserjet Pro m277dw?
HP Laserjet Pro m277dw How to Print Photos (Windows)
- The photo paper must be loaded into the main input tray. You can use a separate photo tray if your 123 HP Laserjet Pro m277dw printer is been provided with it. Remove any paper present in the main input tray. The short edge of the photo paper is loaded into the tray. If a perforated tab is present on the paper after it prints, load the paper so that the tab faces towards you or up to avoid printing on it.
- Inkjet printers with a rear load tray the printing side should be facing up, for front load tray the printing side should be facing down. For laserjet printers with rear load tray, the printing side must face upwards.
- Click Open With then select Windows Photo Viewer or Paint. For Windows 10 open the photo with paint since the Windows Photo Viewer is replaced with Photos App. Click File > click Scan.
HP Laserjet Pro m277dw How to Scan (Windows)
- Follow the instructions to connect the 123 hp.com/Laserjet Pro m277dw printer and click the recommended options which include HP Scan.
- Place the photo printed side down on the scanner glass and close the lid of the scanner.
- Multiple pages can be scanned simultaneously if the printer has an ADF. Do not load photos into the ADF to prevent damages to the print copies.
- Click Start then click Programs or All Programs, click HP and select your 123 HP Laserjet Pro m277dw printer. Click HP Scan create a scanning shortcut.
- The settings can be adjusted if necessary. Click Scan. Advanced Settings can be used for more options.
- Click Create New Shortcut to create a customized list of settings and save it in the shortcuts.
HP Laserjet Pro m277dw How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
- Load enough paper into the tray to avoid page ordering issues. Printing on both sides of the paper can be done automatically and manually. The duplexing settings is used to print on both sides of the paper.
- Select the Print option from the Software Program. From the list of printers select your 123 HP Laserjet Pro m277dw printer and tap the Properties or Preferences button to open the driver. For Windows 8 or 8.1 Start screen the step varies. Select Devices, then Print and select the printer. Click the Finishing tab.
- Click the Print on both sides check box. Click the OK button to close the Document Properties dialog box. In the Print dialog box, click the OK button to print the job. For manual printing, select the Print on Both Sides (Manually) and click OK button. Remove the first printed pages from the tray and tap the stack for alignment of the pages.
HP Laserjet Pro m277dw How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
- When the 123 HP Laserjet Pro m277dw Driver is installed on your computer it contains the printer management software which displays the ink or toner levels of your 123 hp.com/Laserjet Pro m277dw printer.
- If the driver is not installed, it can be installed from HP Support then click Software and Driver downloads.
- Enter the model of your printer and click Download next to the full feature driver or HP Easy Start to install the driver. The other method is turn on your printer.
- If HP Solution Center displays the results the Ink or Toner levels are displayed on the home window of the printer software.
- The 123 HP Laserjet Pro m277dw ink levels can also be checked by installing the HP Apps. The App can be installed on a computer, mobile phone or a tablet.