123 HP Laserjet Pro m402dn Printer Support
123 hp.com/Laserjet Pro m402dn unpack the printer. 123 HP Laserjet Pro m402dn place the printer in a well ventilated, dust-free area, and away from direct sunlight. The temperature range of the printer is 17.5o C to 25o C. The humidity range is 30% to 70%. Maintain enough space around the printer to open all trays and doors. Take the printer out of the box and remove all the packaging materials. Keep the packing materials aside for recycling. Use only the power cable that is provided with the printer.
123 HP Laserjet Pro m402dn Unboxing Setup
- Once the 123 hp.com/Laserjet Pro m402dn printer is bought. Place the box on a flat surface. Break the seal and open the box on 123 HP Laserjet Pro m402dn printer.
- You will find a hardware setup poster which contains the basic steps 123 hp setup Laserjet Pro m402dn for setting the printer. An Installation CD to install Laserjet Pro m402dn software for both Windows and MAC is provided.
- A support guide with phone numbers and websites for contacting HP technical support is provided. A power cord is provided ensure that you use the same for the printer. A USB cable for connecting your printer to the computer is given.
- Use the cable during software installation. Lift the box and take the printer out of the protective bag. Remove the visible orange color packaging tape and the protective cover on the HP logo.
- The 123 hp.com/Laserjet Pro m402dn printer has two protective trays. Open the tray and load the paper onto the tray.
Latest HP Laserjet Pro m402dn Setup Driver and Manual Download
HP Laserjet Pro m402dn User Guide
- An user guide commonly called as a manual or getting started guide addresses the specified aspects of a product. 123 HP Laserjet Pro m402dn is associated with computer hardware, software and electronic components.
- 123 hp.com/Laserjet Pro m402dn printer’s user guide contains the overview of the printer, supported operating systems, loading the paper trays, about the various accessories, steps on how to print, manage the printer, customer support.
HP Laserjet Pro m402dn Driver for Windows
- A driver is used for providing software interface with the hardware devices by enabling operating systems and other programs to access the hardware functions without exactly knowing what hardware is used.
- In future if you misplace the CD or if you want to check for updated 123 HP Laserjet Pro m402dn driver it can be installed from our website. Click the Driver Download button provided below.
HP Laserjet Pro m402dn Driver for Mac
- A driver is necessary for translating data between a software and a hardware device and the applications or operating system within it.
- If the CD is lost or for latest updates on 123 HP Laserjet Pro m402dn driver installation click the Driver Download link on our site for new drivers for your printer. After downloading, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation.
HP Laserjet Pro m402dn Setup Driver Installation
HP Laserjet Pro m402dn Setup Windows
- The next step to be carried out after 123.hp.com/setup m608dn, unboxing is installation of the 123 HP Laserjet Pro m402dn driver install. There are two methods to install the driver.
- One method is installing it with the software installation CD and the other method is installing it from the website. Check whether the PC or Laptop has a CD drive. Place the CD inside the drive and wait until a set of files displays. Choose the setup file the extension is .exe.
- The AutoPlay Feature can be used to display the files automatically. Choose the file and the download begins. Do not turn off your PC while the download is in process. Wait until the installation completes. Double click on the file to add the printer to the list. If the installation stops in the middle it can be done from the website. Choose the mode of connection based on the printer.
- Click the link on the website. After the download gets completed locate your file in the downloads folder. Choose the setup file and install it based on the instructions. After completion examine whether the printer’s name is available on the list of devices. If your printer’s name is not available type your Laserjet Pro m402dn printer’s name. After sometime try to print the report.
HP Laserjet Pro m402dn Setup Mac
- Installation of the printer driver is essential after connecting the printer to the MAC system. There are two methods for the 123 HP Laserjet Pro m402dn driver installation.
- The first method is using the CD provided during shipment. Place the CD in the disc drive. A set of files appear. The file format should be in .dmg.
- Select and double click on the file and add the printer to the queue. If the Laserjet Pro m402dn software download stops or if CD drive is not available you can install it from the website.
- Click on the link and ensure that the system has a stable internet connection. The download starts. Do not turn OFF the system while the download is in process. After completion, select and double-click the setup file to complete the installation process.
- Click the Add option to add the printer to the list of queues. Choose the mode of connection based on the printer.
- Check whether the 123 HP Laserjet Pro m402dn printer’s name is available on the list. If the printer’s name is not available type your printer’s name.
HP Laserjet Pro m402dn Setup for Wireless
HP Laserjet Pro m402dn Setup Windows
- This 123 hp.com/Laserjet Pro m402dn printer does not support wireless setup. There are other printer models like Laserjet Pro m277dw, Laserjet Pro m254dw which has a wireless setup. Make sure that the router, 123 HP Laserjet Pro m402dn printer, and the computer is turned ON.
- Ensure that the computer is connected to a working wireless internet connection. Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cable connected to the computer. Click the Wireless icon on the printer’s Control Panel and click Settings.
- Select the down arrow in Wireless Setup Wizard and click OK. A new window appears which lists all the available networks. Select the network you want and click OK. If your network is not found you can add your network manually.
- Select the New Network Name and click OK. When asked enter WPA or WEP Passkey. After entering the password, Scroll and click Done, and then click OK to confirm.
HP Laserjet Pro m402dn Setup Mac
- Wireless setup for 123 hp.com/Laserjet Pro m402dn printer is not available. However, there are other printers like Laserjet Pro m254dn and Laserjet Pro m277dn with a wireless connection.
- The Wireless setup for those printers is given. Obtain the network name and password. All the letters are case sensitive.
- Move the system and printer close to each other and ensure that they are within the area of the router.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard can be used to display the list of available devices. Choose your network from the list and enter the password. Select wireless as the connection type and click OK.
- If your printer is not found in the list select 123 HP Laserjet Pro m402dn Printer Not Found During Network Driver Setup (MAC) for detailed steps.
HP Printer Provide Solution for Laserjet Pro m402dn?
HP Laserjet Pro m402dn How to Print Photos (Windows)
- Photos cannot be printed with the 123 HP Laserjet Pro m402dn printer as it is a monochrome printer. If photos are printed it will be obtained as a black and color and the quality of the photo will be very low.
- However, it prints up to 40 pages per minute on letter sized papers and 38 pages per minute on A4 size sheets.
- There are other Laserjet printers which can print photos like Laserjet Pro m277dw, Laserjet Pro m254dw. The steps for the same is given below.
- Load the tray with the short edge of the paper. If the paper has a perforated tab after printing load the paper in so that the tab faces upwards to prevent printing on it.
- The photo can be edited for improved brightness, quality, contrast and any other appearance settings as per your requirements.
- Choose a photo on your computer. Click the File menu on top of the screen. Select the Print option from the drop-down menu. Check the output tray for the printed photo.
HP Laserjet Pro m402dn How to Scan (Windows)
- The scanner is absent in the 123 hp.com/Laserjet Pro m402dn printer. However, there are several other Laserjet printers which provide the scanning option like Laserjet Pro m277dw, Laserjet Pro m254dw, Laserjet Pro m128fn, etc.
- Scanning can be done using the HP Scan Software on Windows. The scanned images can be saved as a file or it can be sent to another application software.
- Load the document in the scanner glass or document feeder according to the indicators provided on the product. Click Start, then click Programs or click All Programs for Windows XP.
- Select HP and then select your product. Click HP Scan and adjust the settings by creating a Scanning Shortcut.
- Click Scan. Select Advanced Settings to gain more options. To create a customized panel of settings click Create New Shortcut and save it in the list of shortcuts.
HP Laserjet Pro m402dn How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
- Printing on both sides of the paper can be done automatically as well as manually. The automatic print option can be used if the printer as an automatic duplexer installed in it.
- If an automatic duplexer is not installed or to print on paper that the duplexer does not support you can use manual printing. From the program click Print option.
- Select the 123 HP Laserjet Pro m402dn printer from the list of printers, and click the Properties or Preferences to open the driver. Select the Finish button.
- Click the Print on Both Sides option and click OK to close the Document Properties. In Print dialog box click OK to print.
- For manual printing click Print option from the software program. Select the printer from and click Properties or Preferences to open the printer driver. Click the Finish button. Select Print On Both Sides (Manually). From the output bin retrieve the printed stack.
HP Laserjet Pro m402dn How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
- The 123 HP Laserjet Pro m402dn ink and toner levels are displayed on the control panel of your printer. Check the ink and toner levels to replace any cartridges.
- The warnings and indicators are used to provide ink and toner levels for planning purposes only. When low ink levels are shown in the indicator replace the ink cartridge to avoid printing delays.
- The Printer Management Software which appears once the HP Driver is installed displays the ink and toner levels. If the driver is not installed it can be done from the website.
- Go to Software and Driver downloads, enter the model of your printer and click Download next to the full feature driver.
- The 123 HP Laserjet Pro m402dn driver can also be downloaded and installed from HP Easy Start. An App can be installed to check ink levels from a tablet, computer or mobile.