123 HP Laserjet Pro P1108 Printer Setup
The printer setup guides are offered for the customer’s benefit. The process includes the instructions like network connection, 123 HP Laserjet Pro P1108 ink cartridge installation, hardware assembling, and printer software installation. You can easily set up the printer by following the guides that are displayed on this website. For more information, give us a call at the toll-free number.
123 HP Laserjet Pro P1108 Unboxing Setup
- Make use of these procedures to set up the printer. Customize the printer and start printing a document with the 123 HP Laserjet Pro P1108 printer.
- Usually, the printer and its components are packed well when they arrived at your doorstep. Remove all the plastic tapes and stickers from the printer.
- Plug-in one end of the power cord to the printer’s rear end and the other end to the power supply. After establishing the connection, based on the needs, you can set the preference on the printer’s control panel.
- Place the toner cartridge into the slot properly. Make sure that the cartridge is free from dust. Use a genuine cartridge to print your documents.
- Load the paper into the printer’s input tray. Check whether the papers are with the accepted size and type. Download and install the updated 123 HP Laserjet Pro P1108 printer driver. For any queries, contact us at the toll-free number.
Latest HP Laserjet Pro P1108 Setup Driver and Manual Download
HP Laserjet Pro P1108 User Guide
- A user guide provides a set of instructions that assist you to know about the printer easily. With the help of the instructions, you can easily setup and troubleshoot the printer. The manual provides all sorts of 123 HP Laserjet Pro P1108 printer related information. Just click on the Manual Download option from this website to get the user guide for your printer.
HP Laserjet Pro P1108 Driver Windows
- It is suggested to use the full feature printer driver and software to get the good results from your printer. Get directed to our website and click on the Driver Download option.
- Enter the printer model number, follow the on-screen prompts and get the suitable printer driver. For more help, contact our technical support team at the toll-free number.
HP Laserjet Pro P1108 Driver for Mac
- You need not search for the suitable printer driver for your Mac computer. We provide printer driver for all type of printer models and the OS.
- Just, click on the Driver Download option, index the printer model number in the provided field and follow the on-screen prompts. Our 123 HP Laserjet Pro P1108 technical experts also provide you a remote access to download and install the printer driver.
HP Laserjet Pro P1108 Setup Driver Installation
HP Laserjet Pro P1108 Driver Windows
- You can download and install the printer driver and software using two methods: 1.Using the software installation CD, 2. Downloading the driver from our website.
- You can get the software installation CD for all types of printer models along with the printer during the printer’s arrival time. Use it to install the updated printer driver on your computer.
- Make sure that the CD is free from scratch, place it in the computer’s disc drive, run and install it on your computer.
- You can also download and install the 123 HP Laserjet Pro P1108 printer driver from this website by clicking on the Driver Download option.
- Based on the operating system, download the full feature driver and install it on the computer by following the on-screen prompts.
HP Laserjet Pro P1108 Driver Mac
- The printer driver and software installation process for Mac operating system also resembles the same, except the file format. For Mac OS, the setup file will be in .dmg format.
- Insert an installation CD into the computer’s disc drive. Close the drive, run and execute a setup file and save it to the required location.
- Make use of the on-screen instructions to complete the 123 HP Laserjet Pro P1108 installation process. If you find any error message, the file has corrupted, you have to re- install it.
- If you prefer to get the updated printer driver and software from our website, click on the Driver Download option and enter your printer number.
- Make sure that you are downloading the suitable printer driver and software. For more help, contact our technical support team at the toll-free number and get our technical support.
HP Laserjet Pro P1108 Setup Wireless Setup
HP Laserjet Pro P1108 Setup Windows
- Install the suitable printer driver on your windows computer. Select the connection type as Wireless and proceed with the steps that are given below to complete the wireless connection.
- Gather your wireless network name and password from the ISP and make a note of it, so that you can enter the network details when it is prompted. Power on the 123 HP Laserjet Pro P1108 printer, wireless router, and the computer.
- Place all the network connected devices at a closer distance. After establishing the connection, get directed to the website and enter the printer name to start the downloading process.
- Select Begin, click on the Download option. Choose Open, Save, or Run to install the printer software. Go through the on-screen guides to complete the wireless setup process.
- You can also choose the Wi- Fi Direct or Wireless Protected Setup to start and establish the Wireless connection.
HP Laserjet Pro P1108 Setup Mac
- Make use of the guides that are displayed below to easily connect the HP Laserjet Pro p1108 printer and computer wirelessly.
- You need to gather the network name and password so that you can enter the network details when instructed by the installer. Be careful while entering the password as they are case- sensitive.
- Power on the 123 HP Laserjet Pro P1108 printer, computer, and the wireless router. Place all the three devices at a closer distance to maintain the wireless signal strength. Make sure that all the devices are within the network coverage area.
- With the Wireless Setup Wizard, you can initiate the wireless connection on the computer and printer. On the printer’s control panel, make sure that the wireless icon is enabled.
- Look for Driver Download option from this website and select it to get an appropriate printer driver for your printer. Install it and start printing the desired documents.
HP Printer Provide Solution for Laserjet Pro P1108?
HP Laserjet Pro P1108 How to Print Photos (Windows)
- Place paper in the printer’s input tray based on the compatible paper type. Ensure that the papers are not overloaded in order to avoid page ordering issues.
- Make sure that the paper size & type are compatible with the printer. Prior to printing the photos, modify the settings like contrast, brightness, and more.
- After editing the settings, select File and then choose Print.
- Select your 123 HP Laserjet Pro P1108 printer from the Printer menu, set the Orientation option, choose the Print settings menu that is present at the center of the window.
- Finally, click on the Print option.
HP Laserjet Pro P1108 How to Scan (Windows)
- Based on the needs customize the printer to act as a scanner. Follow the instructions that are given below to scan your document. Load the original document on the scanner glass or in the ADF tray. Use the on-screen prompts to start the scanning process.
- Select your 123 HP Laserjet Pro P1108 printer name and open the HP Printer Assistant. Click on Scan a Document or Photo and open the HP Scan option. Choose a shortcut that matches the file type and resulting action you prefer.
- After editing all the necessary settings, select the Scan option. For any queries, contact our technical support team at the toll-free number.
HP Laserjet Pro P1108 How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
- Select a document that you want to print. Choose File and then select the Print option.
- Select the Paper Handling option and then choose the Odd Only option from the Pages to Print menu.
- Select Print. Once the first side of the page gets printed, take out the printout and then place another side of the paper into the tray.
- If it is an automatic two-sided printing, click Continue the other side of the pages gets printed automatically.
- To get more 123 HP Laserjet Pro P1108 information about duplex printing, contact us at the toll-free number that is displayed on this website.
HP Laserjet Pro P1108 How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
- To avoid the ink cartridge issues and the print quality issue, estimate the ink or toner level regularly.
- With the help of 123 HP Laserjet Pro P1108 printer software, you can easily estimate the ink levels. The printer software is available for both Windows and Mac OS.
- Find an appropriate application to estimate the ink levels. You can use the HP Print and Scan Doctor software for the Windows operating system.
- HP Smart application is applicable for both Windows and Mac OS. Install it on your device and start estimating the ink level of the cartridge.
- If you find any 123 HP Laserjet Pro P1108 issue during the estimation process, feel free to consult our technical support at the toll-free number.