HP Laserjet Pro
123.hp.com/Laserjet Pro Printer Support
The HP LaserJet Pro printer produces legendary color quality and extraordinary value. It is good at producing high-impact color and professional productivity. This is actually designed for small business productivity. It can print documents from your smartphone or from the cloud. It is designed to produce professional prints in every page.The 123.hp.com/Laserjet Pro AIO printers are specially designed to help keep your business running smoothly. It is designed to perform single and multi-tasks. It consistently offers a powerful combination of performance, ease of use and image quality.
123 HP Laserjet Pro Printer Models
Common Features of the Deskjet Printer
The HP LaserJet Pro printer supports wireless direct feature that lets you establish a secure connection directly from your mobile device to your 123.hp.com/laserjet pro printer.
- HP LaserJet Pro printers quickly produce professional-quality color documents, without reducing its quality and runs at a great speed.
- It provides optional high-yield cartridges which reduces the time for replacing the toner. It also performs duplex printing.
- Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence are especially embedded to match the printer’s high-speed performance and it also provides anti-fraud technology.
- It supports hi-speed USB connectivity, built-in fast Ethernet and dual-band Wi-Fi. It is designed with color touchscreen.
- It can easily print and scan from your smartphone, and you can easily order toner with the HP Smart app..
- 123.hp.com/laserjet pro printers can print at a speed up to 22 ppm, LTR. It is created to perform multiple functions.
- It can print black at a speed up to 18 ppm and color at a speed up to 18 ppm.
Deskjet Printers Common Issues
The 123.hp.com/laserjet pro printers are quite reliable, but then, there are some common errors that may arise while performing printing jobs, like:
- USB scanner error normally occurs when you try to scan a document.
- It displays an error message, such as an error occurred communicating with the scanning device or computer not found.
- Sometimes you will encounter an eroor with wireless troubleshooting.
- That is, the printer is successfully connected to the wireless network because there is a drop in connection causing the printer to go offline.
- Sometimes, the printer cannot print from a computer because a print job is stuck in the print queue.
- This issue can be solved by HP Guided solutions.
- Also, you may come across network scanner connection error, displaying scanner not found.