123.HP.com/lj 1020 – how to install HP LaserJet 1020 on windows 10
The HP LaserJet 1020 is a personal printer. It is a laser monochrome printer. It uses HP FastRes 1200 image enhancement technology. The 123.HP.com/LaserJet 1020 setup has multiple stages. 123.HP.com/lj 1020 involves unpacking the printer, installing and aligning the cartridges, connecting the printer to a power source, placing paper in the input tray, installing the printer driver and software for your 123HP.com/LaserJet 1020 and also it provides solutions for how to install HP LaserJet 1020 on windows 10.
HP LaserJet 1020 Printer Setup And Unboxing
- Unpack the 123.HP.com/lj 1020 printer from the box. Remove all packing material from the inside and the outside of the printer.
- Draw out the output tray support, and then open the print cartridge door. Take out the new print cartridge from the package.
- Gently shake the print cartridge back and forth to distribute the toner uniformly.
- Pull the orange tab until all the sealing tape is peeled off from the print cartridge. Place the tab in the print cartridge box to give it back for recycling.
- Load the print cartridge in the 123.HP.com/lj 1020 printer, and then shut the print cartridge door.
- Connect the printer to a power source through the power cord and place paper in the input tray to complete the 123 HP setup LaserJet 1020 setup.
Latest 123.HP.com/lj 1020 Printer Driver and Manual Download
- You can download the full feature 123.HP.com/lj 1020 driver and software package from this website. Your HP LaserJet 1020 driver for Windows will be in .exe format.
123.HP.com/lj 1020 Printer Driver Installation
- For Windows, your file will download in .exe format. You will be asked to Run, Save or Open the File. Choose Save.
- Your download will start. You will be able to view the estimated time left for the Download to complete in the Downloads bar of the browser.
- The time required for the download to complete depends on the internet connectivity speed and download.
- Once the download completes, you will be able to access the installer from the Downloads folder or the Downloads folder of the computer.
- Launch the installer and follow the instructions to complete the setup. If instructed , connect the printer to the computer. If you have any further 123.HP.com/lj 1020 queries, contact our technical support team on the contact number and also it gives solutions for how to install HP LaserJet 1020 on windows 10.
- For Mac, your file will download in .dmg format. You will be asked to Run, Save or Open the File. Choose Save.
- Your download will start. Once the download completes, you will be able to access the installer from the Downloads bar of the browser or the Downloads folder of the computer.
- Launch the installer and follow the instructions to complete the setup. If required, connect the printer to the computer.
- If you are instructed to add the printer to the printer queue, select LaserJet 1020, select the Use or Print Using menu.
- Choose the name of your 123.HP.com/lj 1020 printer in the pop-up menu and then choose Add. Go back to the installer to complete the installation and also it supports solutions for how to install HP LaserJet 1020 on windows 10.
123.HP.com/lj 1020 Printer Wireless Setup
- The LaserJet 1020 does not offer wireless connectivity. Prior to installing the printer on your wireless network, collect the network name and password, and switch on the router, printer, and computer. Make sure the computer is connected the same wireless network you wish to connect the printer to.
- Detach the USB cable if it is connected to the printer.In case you done a previous installation of the software for a USB connection and now you need to alter it to a wireless connection, remove the USB connection from the printer. Download and install the printer driver and software. When asked, choose Connect through a wireless network option. When asked, attach the USB cable to the computer.
- Once the installation is over, print a configuration report to ensure that your printer has an SSID name. Once the configuration report prints, detach the USB cable from the printer. Your 123.HP.com/setup 1020 printer is now ready for use over a wireless connection and also it will work for how to install HP LaserJet 1020 on windows 10.
- The LaserJet 1020 does not offer wireless connectivity. Collect a USB cable. Ensure that your Mac is switched on. Close all applications running on your computer.
- Switch on the 123.HP.com/lj 1020 printer and ensure that there is paper in the input tray and that the printer is in a ready state.
- Complete an USB installation and then connect to your wireless network. From your Mac, choose the network SSID from the Available Network SSID list.
- Choose the appropriate security protocol used by your network and provide the key in the designated field and then choose Apply.
- In the confirmation, select OK, and then exit the HTML Config and Print Queue windows. Remove the USB Connected printer and then add then add the wireless connected printer and also it explains for how to install HP LaserJet 1020 on windows 10.
HP Printer Provide Solution for LaserJet 1020?
123.HP.com/lj 1020 Printer How to Print Photos (Windows)
- Take out any plain paper and place photo paper in the main paper tray. Right-click the photo you wish to print.
- Choose Open with, then choose Windows Photo or Paint. Choose Print, or Choose File or the menu icon, then choose Print.
- The Print or Print Pictures window appears with general print job configuration. Open the printer Document Properties window to access more layout, quality, color, and advanced print settings.
- You will be able to change the portrait or landscape orientation, paper tray or source, photo paper type, paper size and add or remove a border.
- Make the necessary modifications and then choose OK, and then Choose Print. Remove any photo paper in the tray and store it in a container and also it is best for how to install HP LaserJet 1020 on windows 10.
123.HP.com/lj 1020 Printer How to Scan (Windows)
- The LaserJet 1020 does not support scanning. Prior to scanning, make sure that the scanner glass is clean and free of smudges.
- Make sure that you have installed HP Scan or Easy Scan. Installing HP Scan or HP Easy Scan lets you access the full features of your printer’s scanner.
- Place the photo or document with the the print side down on the scanner glass and then shut the scanner lid.
- Open HP Printer assistant, and then select Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan.
- Choose a shortcut that matches your requirements and modify any of the settings present in the right pane if required, and then choose Scan. For more HP LaserJet 1020 information, Contact our contact number and also it is suitable for how to install HP LaserJet 1020 on windows 10.
123.HP.com/lj 1020 Printer How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
- From the software you wish to print, choose File, and then Choose Print. Choose LaserJet 1020, then choose Printer Properties, Preferences, or Printer Setup based on what is shown.
- In case a Printing Shortcuts tab is available, choose Print on Both Sides or Two Sided (Duplex) Printing option, if shown.
- In case a printing or duplexing shortcut is unavailable, choose Layout, Features, or Finishing tab, based on the tab shown in your driver version.
- Find the Print on Both Sides option, then choose the binding or page flip option based on how you want the document to read like a booklet.
- Choose OK, and then choose Print. Take out the one-sided print outs and tap the stack on a flat surface to align it. Load the stack into the main tray with the print side facing down and the bottom edge into the printer. Choose Continue and then the other sides of the pages will print and also it works for how to install HP LaserJet 1020 on windows 10.
123.HP.com/lj 1020 Printer How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
- For Windows, switch on the HP LaserJet 1020 printer and make sure it is in an active state and is connected to the computer. Search Windows for HP.
- Open HP Solution Center from the results. The estimated ink levels areta shown on the home window of the printer software.
- For Mac, Switch on the printer and make sure it is an active state and is connected to the computer.
- From the menu bar, select the Apple Icon and then Choose System Preferences. Go to Printer and Scanner, Print & Scanner, Print & Fax, or Print & Scan.
- Choose LaserJet 1020 in the printers list, choose Options & Supplies, and then Choose Supply levels tab to view the ink levels. To get information about 123.HP.com/lj 1020 Contact our contact number and get our professional experts and also it helpful for how to install HP LaserJet 1020 on windows 10.