123.Hp.Com/Lj P3015 – HP LaserJet P3015 Setup
Setting up the 123.HP.com/LaserJet p3015 printer is quite an easy task. Remove the printer from the box and unpack it. Power on the 123.HP.com/lj p3015 printer, and set the initial preferences. After doing that, load the recommended paper type and install the genuine print cartridge on your printer. The steps you can follow to download and install the HP LaserJet P3015 printer setup file on your computer are given below.
HP LaserJet P3015 Setup And Unboxing
- The foremost step is to unpack the printer. Make sure that you carefully cut the tape. You may find the 123.HP.com/lj p3015 printer manual, installation CD, and the power cord in the box.
- Tilt the box and carefully remove the printer. Discard the plastic tape and other packing materials from in, rear, and front of the printer.
- Carefully remove the orange tab protecting the contacts on the cartridge. Make sure that you evenly distribute the toner in the drum inside the cartridge. Rotate and shake it about six to eight times.
- Also, remove the ribbon tape from the inside by carefully pulling it out. Open the top cover of the 123.HP.com/lj p3015 printer and then insert the toner until it clicks into position, and then shut the cover.
- Switch on your printer. Insert plain, white paper into the tray. Finally, download and install the HP LaserJet P3015 setup driver on your computer to complete the setup.
Latest HP LaserJet P3015 Driver and Manual Download
HP LaserJet P3015 Setup User Guide
- If you do not have the user guide, do not worry. Click the link given below to download the user guide for your 123.HP.com/lj p3015 printer. The guide provides all the basic setup instructions and troubleshooting steps for your printer and also it provides solutions for HP LaserJet p3015 driver windows 7.
HP LaserJet P3015 Driver Windows
- Check the link below to download the 123.HP.com/lj p3015 driver.
- In order to access the driver, go to the downloads folder on your PC and then install it by following the on-screen prompts.
HP LaserJet P3015 Driver for Windows
HP LaserJet P3015 Driver
Windows XP 32bit / 64bit
Windows Vista 32bit / 64bit
Server 2003 32-bit / 64-Bit
Driver & Software Package
Windows 7 32-bit
Windows 8 32-bit
Windows 8.1 32-bit
Windows 10 32-bit
Server 2008 – 32-bit
Server 2012 – 32-bit
Universal Printer Driver-32bit PCL-6
Windows 7 64-bit
Windows 8 64-bit
Windows 8.1 64-bit
Windows 10 64-bit
Windows 11 64-bit
Windows Server 2008 64-bit
Windows Server 2012 64-bit
Universal Printer Driver-64bit PCL-6
HP LaserJet P3015 Driver Installation
HP LaserJet P3015 Setup Driver Installation – Windows
- Place the software installation CD that came with your printer into the disc drive.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to install the printer software if the installation starts automatically.
- Initiate the HP LaserJet P3015 setup driver installation manually if the installation window does not open.
- Open File Explorer. Locate your computer, then press Enter, and then double-click the CD drive.
- Double-click on the Setup file. Make sure that you follow the on-screen instructions to install the 123.HP.com/lj p3015 printer software.
HP LaserJet P3015 Setup Driver Installation – Mac
- The HP printer manufacturer provides the HP LaserJet P3015 printer setup file only for macOS X. So if you’re using the latest macOS, update your computer OS and use the built-in printer driver to install this printer on it.
- But, before that, switch on your printer and connect it to the Mac computer using the recommended USB cable. Ensure that the USB cable (that you have used) is connected directly from the printer to the computer.
- Click the Apple menu –> System Preferences –> Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners. Locate your printer model in the list, and click the Add or Plus sign below the Printer’s list.
- Now, the Add dialog box will open. Choose your HP printer.
- Choose the right printer driver and install the printer on your Mac computer.
HP LaserJet P3015 Wireless Setup
HP LaserJet P3015 comes only with a USB interface. Follow the instruction below to set up your HP LaserJet P3015 printer on Windows or Mac using the USB cable.
HP LaserJet P3015 Wireless Setup – Windows
- Check if the most compatible and latest HP LaserJet P3015 setup driver for Windows. If not, download it from our website.
- After downloading the driver file, open it, and click the Run button if prompted.
- Accept the terms, and click the Continue option if you receive a prompt to connect your printer to the Windows using the USB cable.
- You may receive a prompt to select the advanced software to install. Ensure that you select customize software selections, then uncheck the options that display.
- Click Next. It may look for the 123.HP.com/lj p3015 printer on the network. Check if the printer is displayed on the list. If yes, select it, and click next. Type your postal code and check if the setup completes
HP LaserJet P3015 Wireless Setup – Mac
- Download the HP LaserJet P3015 setup driver for Mac from this page if you don’t have it.
- Open the printer’s setup file on your computer.
- Click setup my 123.HP.com/lj p3015 printer once the software opens, then accept the terms and then select continue.
- Ensure that the printer is on and verify if there are cartridges and paper in the printer. After checking that the printer is highlighted in blue, click continue.
- Connect your printer to the Mac. Type the password to enter the necessary software when prompted.
- Install the driver and set up your printer on the Mac computer by following the on-screen instructions.
HP LaserJet P3015 Printer – How to Do Guide
HP LaserJet P3015 How To Print Photos (Windows)
- You can only print normal documents using this printer. Photos, envelopes, labels, etc., can’t be printed with the HP LaserJet P3015 printer. However, if you want the hard copy of an image for reference, you can print it using an A4 or plain paper.
- Load sufficient paper into the tray. Contact us now if you want real-time assistance in loading paper into the tray.
- Choose the photo file you want to print. Modify the necessary settings. After that, open the photo file in the application that supports the Print function.
- Select the Print option or click File > Print. Now, the screen that looks similar to the one below will open. Set the number of print copies and other print settings as per your preferences and click Print.
HP LaserJet P3015 How to Scan (Windows)
- HP LaserJet P3015 is a single-functional printer that supports only the print function.
- There is no flatbed scanner or ADF available on this printer. So, you can’t scan or copy an original with this printer.
- However, you can print normal documents with this HP LaserJet printer. You can also perform the duplex printing operation on this printer.
- The instructions that help you print on both sides of the paper or to perform the duplex printing operation are also provided on this page. Read and utilize the same.
HP LaserJet P3015 How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
- Place sufficient paper in the input tray to complete the print job without exceeding the maximum capacity.
- Select the document to print on your computer. Press Ctrl + P on your keyboard or select File > Print to open the system Print dialog box.
- Choose your 123.HP.com/lj p3015 printer model from the list and then select Printer Setup.
- Click the Printing Shortcut tab or if the tab is not available, ensure that you select the Layout, Features, or Finishing tab. Select Print on both sides of the paper or Two-sided Printing. Select your desired binding or page flip option.
- Click OK -> Print. Ensure that you do not remove the stack until all pages print. Once one side of the paper is printed, remove and place the paper to print on the other side of the page.
HP LaserJet P3015 How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
- Ascertain that you check the estimated ink level for your 123.HP.com/lj p3015 printer to let you know if you need to replace the toner or not.
- Turn on the printer and check if there is a new, white letter or A4 paper in the input tray. If yes, open the printer driver on your computer.
- Go to the Services tab. Click on the Devices and Supplies Status icon.
- The HP Embedded Web Server’s Device Status page displaying the estimated ink level will open.
Want to Learn More About the HP LaserJet P3015 Setup
We believe that you have found the HP LaserJet P3015 setup instructions and other information related to the HP LaserJet P3015 printer provided on this page useful! Feel free to contact us if you want to learn more about this printer setup and use the printer-related functions. Click Call or Click to Call to reach our support team now.