123 HP LaserJet M134a Printer Installation
The HP LaserJet MFP m134a offers ultra low printing costs and efficient printing capability. Setting up your 123 HP LaserJet M134a Printer setup involves removing the packaging material from the printer, installing the input tray dust cover, placing paper in the input tray, connecting the printer to a power source and installing the HP LaserJet m134a driver and software.
HP LaserJet M134a Unboxing Setup
- Remove the 123HP.com/LaserJet m134a printer from the box it was delivered in. Peel all tapes, sticker and remove any shipping restraints inside and outside the 123 HP LaserJet M134a printer.
- Install the input tray dust cover. Open the input tray. Carefully draw the dust cover out from the printer, and take out the tape from the dust cover.
- Unfold the sides of the dust cover. Push the sides of the dust cover inwards until they snap into position.
- Align the dust cover hinge pins with hinge slots above in the input tray are, and then force the pins into the slots till they snap into position.
- Place paper into the input tray. Connect the power cord and assign your preferences. Install the printer driver and software to complete the 123.HP.com/setup LaserJet m134a setup.
Latest HP LaserJet M134a Setup Driver and Manual Download
HP LaserJet M134a Driver Windows
- The HP LaserJet m134a driver is essential for your computer to communicate effectively with the printer. You can download the printer driver and software for windows from this website.
HP LaserJet M134a Setup Driver Installation
HP LaserJet M134a Setup Windows
- You can download the 123 HP LaserJet m134a driver and software from this website. For Windows, the file will be in .exe format.
- You will be prompted to Run, Open. or Save. Choosing Run or Open will launch the file instantly, after it downloads.
- Choosing Save will let you store the file in your computer and access it later at your convenience.
- Choose Save. Your download will begin. Once it concludes, you can access the installer from the Downloads bar of the browser or the Downloads folder of the computer.
- Run the installer and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation. If prompted, connect the HP LaserJet M134a printer to the computer.
HP LaserJet M134a Setup Mac
- You can download the 123 HP LaserJet m134a driver and software for the printer from this website. For Mac, the file will be in .dmg format.
- You will be prompted to Run, Open or Save. Choose Save. Your download will begin.
- Once the download completes, you can access the installer from the Downloads bar of the browser or the Downloads folder of your computer.
- Run the installer. If you are asked to add the HP LaserJet M134a printer to the printer queue, choose the name of your printer.
- Choose the Use or Print Using menu, choose LaserJet MFP M134a in the pop-up. menu, and then choose Add. Go back to the HP Installer to complete the installation.
HP LaserJet M134a Setup for Wireless Connection
HP LaserJet M134a Setup Windows
- The printer does not offer wireless connectivity. Prior to installing the printer on your wireless network, collect the network name and password, and power up the router, printer, and computer.
- Make sure the computer is connected the same wireless network you wish to connect the printer to. Detach the USB cable if it is connected to the printer.
- In case you done a previous installation of the software for a USB connection and now you need to alter it to a wireless connection, remove the USB connection from the printer. Download and install the printer driver and software.
- When asked, choose Connect through a wireless network option. When asked, attach the USB cable to the computer.
- Once the 123 HP LaserJet M134a installation is over, print a configuration report to ensure that LaserJet MFP M134a has an SSID name. Once the configuration report prints, detach the USB cable from the printer.
HP LaserJet M134a Setup Mac
- The printer does not provide wireless connectivity. Collect a USB cable. Ensure that your Mac is powered up. Close all applications running on your computer.
- Switch on the 123 HP LaserJet M134a printer and ensure that there is paper in the input tray and that the printer is in a ready state.
- Complete a USB installation and then connect to your wireless network. From your Mac, choose the network SSID from the Available Network SSID list.
- Choose the appropriate security protocol used by your network and provide the key in the designated field and then choose Apply.
- In the confirmation, select OK, and then exit the HTML Config and Print Queue windows. Remove the USB Connected printer and then add the wireless connected printer.
- To get any information about HP LaserJet M134a Printer, contact our Technical expert.
HP Printer Provide Solution for LaserJet M134a?
HP LaserJet M134a How to Print Photos (Windows)
- Take out any plain paper and place photo paper in the main paper tray. Right-click the photo you wish to print.
- Choose Open with, then choose Windows Photo or Paint. Choose Print, or Choose File or the menu icon, then choose Print.
- The Print or Print Pictures window appears with general print job configuration. Open the 123 HP LaserJet M134a printer Document Properties window to access more layout, quality, color, and advanced print settings.
- You will be able to change the portrait or landscape orientation, paper tray or source, photo paper type, paper size and add or remove a border.
- Make the necessary modifications and then choose OK, and then Choose Print. Take out any photo paper in the tray and store it in a container.
HP LaserJet M134a How to Scan (Windows)
- Prior to scanning, make sure that the scanner glass is clean and free of smudges and fingerprint.
- Make sure that you have installed HP Scan or HP Easy Scan. Installing HP Scan or HP Easy Scan lets you access the full features of your 123 HP LaserJet M134a printer’s scanner.
- Place the photo or document with the print side down on the scanner glass and then shut the scanner lid.
- Open HP Printer assistant, and then select Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan.
- Choose a shortcut that matches your requirements and modify any of the settings present in the right pane if necessary, and then choose Scan.
HP LaserJet M134a How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
- From the software you wish to print, choose File, and then Choose Print. Choose your printer, then choose Printer Properties, Preferences.
- In case a 123 HP LaserJet M134a Printing Shortcuts tab is present, choose Print on Both Sides option. In case a printing or duplexing shortcut is unavailable, choose Layout, Features, or Finishing tab.
- Find the Print on Both Sides option, then choose the binding or page flip option based on how whether you want the HP LaserJet MFP M134a to deliver the document like a booklet. Choose OK, and then choose Print. Take out the one-sided printouts & then tap the stack on a flat surface to align it.
- Load the stack into the main tray with the print side facing down and the bottom edge into. Choose Continue to print the other sides of the pages.
HP LaserJet M134a How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
- For Windows, power up the 123 HP LaserJet M134a printer and make sure it is in an active state and is connected to the computer. Search Windows for HP.
- Open HP Solution Center from the results. The estimated ink levels are shown on the home window of the printer software.
- For Mac, Switch on the printer and make sure it is an active state and is connected to the computer.
- From the menu bar, select the Apple Icon and then Choose System Preferences. Go to Printer and Scanner, Print & Scanner, Print & Fax, or Print & Scan. Choose your 123HP.com/setup 134a printer in the printers list, choose Options & Supplies, and then Choose Supply levels tab to view the 123 HP LaserJet M134a ink levels.