123.HP.com/oj3830 Installation Support
An HP OfficeJet 3830 printer is a multi-functional printer. As the name suggests, the main functions of this 123.HP.com/oj3830 printer is to print, scan and copy. Use the mobile printing feature, you can print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the help of mobile apps. The mobile apps include HP ePrint, AirPrint and CloudPrint. You can also use the 123 HP Setup 3830 Wireless Direct Printing feature which prints even without a network.
How to Setup HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer
- Open the box. Take out the 123.HP.com/oj3830 printer from it. Discard all the packing materials inside it. The packing is done to avoid damage to the device.
- You can find ink cartridges, user manual, power cable, USB cable and a software installation CD in the box.
- Connect one end of the cable to the rear of the printer and the other end to the electrical socket. Now, turn on the 123.HP.com/oj3830 printer.
- Elevate the top cover. Grasp the ink cartridges by holding both sides of the handles. Install the ink cartridges into their respective slots.
- After installing, the ink cartridges gets aligned automatically. It prints an alignment page. The 123.HP.com/oj3830 printer setup is done.
Latest 123 HP OfficeJet 3830 Driver and Manual Download
123 HP Setup 3830 User Guide
- The user guide is a complete reference guide for a 123.HP.com/oj3830 printer user. It provides all the instructions for the connection, setup process and troubleshooting solutions.
- If you need a soft copy of it, you can click the link below. The soft copy of the user guide gets downloaded automatically.
123 HP Setup 3830 Windows
- There are various option to install a driver for your 123.HP.com/oj3830 printer model. To get the updated one, you can click the link below.
- Once you click the document, the setup file gets downloaded. It is compatible with the printer model OfficeJet 3830 and Operating System version.
123 HP OfficeJet 3830 Driver Installation
123 HP Setup 3830 Windows
- You have two methods to install a 123.HP.com/oj3830 printer driver in the Windows system where you have stored the files you intend to print.
- Install the driver by using a software installation CD that is provided by the manufacturer during the printer’s shipment.
- Download the driver from our website and then install it in the system. Key in the printer model number and the operating system version.
- Select the Download option beside full feature driver. After downloading, double -click it to start the installation process.
- Use the on-screen prompts to complete the HP OfficeJet 3830 installation. In case you have any issues at the time of installation, contact us.
123 HP Setup 3830 Mac
- There is no big difference between the installation steps for Windows and Mac. Just the file format for the both OS varies.
- The file format for a Mac system is the .dmg format. In certain cases, the file gets downloaded in zip format.
- Prior to downloading a driver, make sure that the system has an active internet connection. In case the connection drops, the download fails.
- Once the file is downloaded in zip format, you need to extract all the files. Locate the setup file and then double-click it.
- Now, the 123.HP.com/oj3830 installation starts automatically. Once you are done with the installation, include the printer’s name and start printing.
123 HP OfficeJet 3830 Wireless Setup
HP OfficeJet 3830 Wireless Setup Windows
- Prior to configuring the printer over a wireless network, organize the network name and password .
- Switch on all the devices which include the printer, system and the router. Connect the printer and system to the same wireless network.
- Place both the devices close to the router during 123.HP.com/oj3830 installation. Do not connect a USB cable, until prompted.
- Under the Network settings option, select Wireless Setup Wizard to list out the wireless network available.
- Choose the network name from the list. Key in the password. Wait a second for the printer to establish a wireless connection.
HP OfficeJet 3830 Wireless Setup Mac
- Before establishing a wireless connection, gather the required credentials. You can get the network password from the bottom of the router.
- Turn on all the devices. Confirm that the 123.HP.com/oj3830 printer and system are connected to the same wireless network. Keep both devices near the router.
- Make sure that you type the credentials properly. Keep a note that they are case-sensitive. Select the Network settings option under Settings.
- Choose the HP OfficeJet 3830 Wireless Setup Wizard option displayed on the Network Settings screen. A list of wireless networks is displayed on the screen.
- Choose your network name. Type the password when a prompt message is displayed. Halt a second for the 123.HP.com/oj3830 printer to set up a wireless connection.
HP Printer Provide Solution for OfficeJet 3830?
123 HP OfficeJet 3830 How to Print Photos (Windows)
- Turn on the 123.HP.com/oj3830 printer by pressing a power button. Ensure that you have connected it to the system where you have stored your photos.
- Take out plain papers from the input tray and then insert photo papers in it. Choose a photo from the system.
- For printers with a rear loading tray, insert the paper with the print side facing upwards. For front-loading tray, place it with the print side facing downwards.
- Modify the paper width guides. Choose a photo from a system. Select the printer’s name from the available printers list.
- On the File menu, select the Print option. Make necessary changes and then click print. Now, the printer prints the photo.
123 HP OfficeJet 3830 How to Scan (Windows)
- While placing a document or photo to scan, ensure that you place it with the printed side down on the scanner glass.
- Make sure that you place according to the markings on the scanner bed for proper placement of the document.
- In case the 123.HP.com/oj3830 printer is compatible with an Automatic Document Feeder, you can insert a multipage document into it.
- Seal the scanner lid. On the system, type the printer model. Select the printer’s name from the results to open HP Printer Assistant.
- Choose the Print & Scan tab. Make changes in Scan settings. Click the Scan button to start the scan job. Your scanned job gets stored in default destination folder.
123 HP OfficeJet 3830 How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
- On the OfficeJet 3830 printer, insert sufficient paper without exceeding the maximum capacity of the input tray.
- On a Windows system, open the document you wish to print. Press Ctrl and P simultaneously on your keyboard.
- Select the File option and then choose Print to open the Print dialog box on the screen. Choose the printer’s name from the drop-down list.
- Select the 123.HP.com/oj3830 Print Shortcut option. In case you do not find the option.move to the Layout tab. Choose the Two-sided printing option.
- Make necessary changes in the option based on your readability. Select OK to confirm your choice. Select Print.
123 HP OfficeJet 3830 How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
- To verify the ink level in a 123.HP.com/oj3830 printer, you can get the HP Solution center app on your Windows system.
- In recently launched printers, the full feature driver contains this software which helps you to examine the ink level.
- For a Mac, the utility feature helps you to determine the ink level. In case it is low, you need to replace with a new one.
- In case you are a frequent mobile user, install the HP smart app on your mobile phone. Configure it using on-screen prompts.
- Once configured, you can examine the ink level on-the-go. These are various methods to check 123.HP.com/oj3830 ink or toner level.