123.HP.com/OJ5740 Setup and Install
You can get information on how to set up your 123.HP.com/OJ5740 printer by accessing our website using the URL 123 HP OfficeJet 5740 printer. First, confirm the requirements such as turning the printer ON, checking if there is a USB port available on your computer and obtaining a USB cable less than 3m in length. Also, ensure that you disconnect the USB cable from your computer. Next, proceed with the installation of printer driver to start using your printer.
123 HP OfficeJet 5740 Unboxing Setup
- First,take the 123.HP.com/5740 printer from the box and remove the tapes and packing materials inside the input and output tray.
- Plug the printer into the electrical outlet and turn ON the printer to set the preferences on the printer’s control panel.
- Now, raise the input tray and load enough genuine papers until it stops and then, close the input tray.
- Place the tri-color cartridge into the left slot and the black cartridge into the right slot by opening the ink cartridge access door.
- Now the 123.HP.com/OJ5740 printer prints the alignment page which indicates that the printer is functioning and you can proceed with the printer driver installation.
Latest 123 HP OfficeJet 5740 Driver and Manual Download
123 HP Setup 5740 Windows
- Make sure that your 123.HP.com/OJ5740 printer is linked to your PC and turn on your printer
- Go to our website 123-HP-com.com, enter the printer’s model number and click Download to run and save the printer driver software.
123 HP OfficeJet 5740 Driver Installation
123 HP Setup 5740 Windows
- First, follow the instructions to download the printer driver from our website. Once the driver is downloaded, you can install the driver.
- Check for internet connection in case 123 HP OfficeJet 5740 driver fails to download and go to our website and enter the printer model.
- Next, Click Download under the Driver printer Installation Software menu or follow the on-screen instructions. Now, the updated printer driver will be downloaded in the downloads folder.
- Then access downloads folder and then select the full feature printer driver .exe folder to start the installation.
- On installing, choose 123.HP.com/OJ5740 printer name and select Use or Print option. Select the printer name and click Add. Return to HP installer to complete the installation process.
123 HP Setup 5740 Mac
- Ensure that you follow the instructions that are displayed on the screen to download the 123 HP OfficeJet 5740 driver.
- Visit 123.HP.com/OfficeJet 5740 if you want to dwonload the printer driver. On reaching our website enter your printer’s model number.
- Under Driver printer Installation Software menu, click Download option. The updated 123 HP OfficeJet 5740 software will be downloaded in the downloads folder.
- Access the downloads folder to start the HP Easy Start file or the full feature printer driver .dmg folder to proceed with the installation process.
- Select Add printer when you are instructed by the installer and choose your printer name as HP OfficeJet 5740. Select Use or Print and choose 123.HP.com/OJ5740 printer name and click Add.
123 HP OfficeJet 5740 Wireless Setup
123 HP Setup 5740 Windows
- Before setting up the printer on your wireless network gather the following items:SSID, network password, a computer with internet access.
- Ensure that the computer, router and the printer are connected to the same wireless network. Turn on your printer.
- Make sure that they are placed at close proximity and on the printer’s control panel touch wireless icon->settings icon->wireless settings->wireless setup wizard.
- You can download and install the printer software by choosing the connection type as wireless. For this, you need to turn on your printer.
- Also, ensure that your 123.HP.com/OJ5740 printer is not connected to the computer via USB cable and go to 123HP.com/OfficeJet pro and follow on-screen instructions to download the driver.
123 HP Setup 5740 Mac
- First, gather the following information such as the network name(SSID), network password and ensure that you have a computer with internet access.
- Make sure that the computer, router and the printer are connected to the same wireless network. Switch on your printer.
- Assure that they are placed at close proximity and then on the printer’s control panel touch wireless icon->settings icon->wireless settings->wireless setup wizard.
- Disconnect any USB cable that is previously connected. You can download and install the printer software by choosing the connection type as wireless.
- Now, switch on your printer. Go to 123HP.com/OfficeJet pro for downloading the driver. Open the Downloads folder, then open the HP Easy Start file to begin the installation.
HP Printer Provide Solution for OfficeJet 5740?
123 HP OfficeJet 5740 How to Print Photos (Windows)
- The process followed to print a photo is almost similar to printing a document. Choose an image and click print.
- Use genuine HP Photo paper as they will increase the quality of the photos by multiple folds. Quality of paper has direct impact on the result.
- The paper tray is made sure to be filled with paper lest interrupted mid-print. Take note to not over-fill the paper tray.
- Border-less printing is an option that is recommended for printing photos. The image can be edited in a photo editor to enhance its features.
- Making changes in the settings can induce variations in the printed document. Gray-scale, saturation, are among the options.
123 HP OfficeJet 5740 How to Scan (Windows)
- First, install the printer driver software for your printer by reaching our website and clicking the link 123.HP.com/OfficeJet 5740 .
- Now, open the scanner lid and place the original document or photo down on the scanner glass and close the lid.
- If you want to scan multiple page documents at the same time then check if your printer has ADF.
- Now, try to scan from your 123.HP.com/OJ5740 printer using the Scan button or touch screen depending on your printer type.
- Select your computer name and scan job type when prompted and wait for the scan process to complete. The scanned folder opens and you need to click the file with scan in the name to view it.
123 HP OfficeJet 5740 How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
- First, load enough paper into the input tray and open the document you want to print and then click File->Print.
- Choose your printer name and click Printer Properties, Preferences, or Printer Setup option. Now, the Document Properties or Preferences window opens.
- Now, select Two sided(Duplex) printing option under Printing Shortcuts tab. If this option is not available, click Layout and choose flip style under Print On Both Sides manually menu.
- Click OK and then click Print option to print on both sides of the paper to complete the print job.
- If your 123.HP.com/OJ5740 printer does not support automatic duplexing then load the printed side of the page back into the main tray.
123 HP OfficeJet 5740 How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
- You can check the estimated ink levels for your printer connected to Windows or Mac computer with the printer management software.
- Ensure that your 123.HP.com/5740 printer is connected to your computer and switch on your HP OfficeJet printer. Search windows for OfficeJet 5740 and click HP solution center.
- You will find the estimated ink level displayed on the home window. For MAC OS, click Apple icon->System preferences option in the menu bar.
- Click Printers and Scanners, Print & Fax, or Print & Scan and select OfficeJet 5740. Then click Options & Supplies-> Supply Levels tab.
- You can also check the 123.HP.com/OJ5740 ink levels with HP apps using HP Print and Scan doctor for Windows PCs and HP Smart app for Windows 10, Android iOS. Any Queries Contact our technical experts now.