123.HP.com/OJPro6970 Install and Setup Guide
Setting up the 123.HP.com/ojpro6970 printer is the most important process. 123 HP Setup OJP6970 includes both the hardware setup and the software setup. Are you looking for the guides to prep the HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 printer? Have a glance at the instructions that are provided on this website that might help you to make your printer ready to print the desired documents and photos.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 Unboxing Setup
- Unpack the 123.HP.com/ojpro6970 printer from the shipment box and then unwrap all the tapes and stickers from it. Make sure that you have received all the printer components along with the printer.
- Connect one end of the cable to the printer’s port and the other end to the wall outlet.
- Place sufficient papers inside the printer’s input tray. Check whether the paper size and type are suitable for 123 HP OJP6970 printer.
- Insert the ink cartridges into the respective slot. Place color ink cartridge into the left side of the slot and then insert the black ink cartridge into the right side of the slot.
- Based on the operating system, download and install the latest driver and software. After completing the setup process, try to print a sample document.
Latest 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 Driver and Manual Download
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 Driver Windows
- Download the latest 123 HP OJP6970 driver and software from this website. For Windows OS, download the .exe file type.
- After completing the download process, install the driver on the Windows computer.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 Driver Installation
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 Driver Installation Windows
- Make use of 123 HP Setup OJP6970 procedures that are listed below to download and install the printer driver for the Windows computer.
- Get directed to our website, search for the Driver Download option to get the latest printer driver.
- For Windows OS, you are suggested to download the .exe file type. After completing the 123.HP.com/ojpro6970 download process, start to install it on the Windows.
- Use the instructions that are displayed on the screen to install the software successfully. During the installation, choose the preferred connection type.
- After completing 123 HP OJP6970 installation process, try to print a sample document using the printer to check its performance.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 Driver Installation Mac
- Use the installation CD that came with the printer to install the latest printer driver and software. Open the computer’s disc drive and place the CD into it.
- Make sure that the CD is free from scratch. Based on the on-screen prompts, run and execute the setup file.
- During the installation, agree to the Terms and Conditions and then click Next–> Continue–> Done. If the CD doesn’t work, move to the next step.
- You can download and install the updated 123.HP.com/ojpro6970 printer driver and software from this website. Download the .dmg file type for the Mac OS.
- Install the driver on your Mac device by following the on-screen 123 HP Setup OJP6970 guides. For more help, contact us.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 Wireless Setup
The steps to connect your 123.HP.com/ojpro 6970 printer to the wireless network on a Windows or Mac PC are given below.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 Wireless Setup Windows
- Initially, gather the wireless network name and password to connect the HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 printer and computer.
- Place all the network connected devices at a closer distance to maintain the wireless signal strength.
- Use the same wireless network name to connect the 123.HP.com/ojpro6970 printer and computer. From the printer’s control panel, access the Dashboard and then click on the Wireless icon.
- Choose the Setup option, click Wireless Settings and then select Wireless Setup Wizard. Choose the network name from the list and then click Ok.
- According to the OS, download and install the latest 123 HP OJP6970 driver and software.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 Wireless Setup Mac
- Prior to start the process, gather the wireless network name and password to connect the printer and computer wirelessly.
- Check whether the printer, computer, and the wireless router are all powered on and then place all the devices at a closer distance.
- Ensure that you use the same wireless network connection to connect the printer and computer.
- From the printer’s control panel, open Dashboard and then select the Wireless icon. Select Setup–> Wireless Settings–> Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Choose the 123.HP.com/ojpro6970 network name from the list and select Ok. Download and install the full feature printer driver and software on your Mac device.
HP Printer Provide Solution for OfficeJet pro 6970?
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 How to Print Photos (Windows)
- Before starting the print process, modify the document to alter text font and size, select the layout options to change any other appearance settings.
- From the app you have created the document in, select File and then click Print to access general print settings.
- To view more layout, quality, and advanced print settings, choose 123 HP Setup OJP6970 Properties, Properties or Preferences.
- Based on the print job, you can alter the layout and paper settings. If required, modify the quality and color settings to attain best 123.HP.com/ojpro6970 printing results.
- After editing the settings, choose Ok and then click on the Print option.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 How to Scan (Windows)
- Download and install the full feature printer driver and software. Place the document or photo on the scanner glass, in the document feeder slot or in the Automatic Document Feeder.
- For single page document, use a scanner glass and to scan a multipage document, you can use the ADF.
- Choose 123 HP Setup OJP6970 printer from the results to access HP Printer Assistant and then click Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan.
- Based on the file type and resulting action, you can choose a shortcut. If required, change any of the available settings and then select the 123 HP OJP6970 Scan option.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
- Open the document that you need to print. Select File and then click on the Print option.
- Choose the 123.HP.com/ojpro6970 printer, select Printer Properties, Preferences, or Printer Setup. You can view the Document Properties or Printing Preferences window.
- If you find a printing shortcut tab, choose the Print on Both Sided or Two-sided Printing option and then based on the needs, select the binding or Page flip option.
- Select Ok and then click on the Print option. Select Continue, the 123 HP OJP6970 printer prints the other side of the pages as well.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
- Power on 123 HP Setup OJP6970 printer and ensure that the printer is in a ready state and is linked to the computer.
- For Windows OS: Find HP from Windows, choose your printer from the list. If you find HP Solution Center, select it. You can view the estimated ink or toner levels on the home window of the printer software.
- For Mac: From the menu bar, choose the Apple menu and then click on the System Preferences option.
- Choose the 123.HP.com/ojpro6970 from the list, select Options and Supplies and then click the Supple Levels option.