OfficeJet Pro »
HP OfficeJet Pro 8610
123.HP.com/OJPro8610 Setup, Install Support
The 123.HP.com/ojpro8610 setup involves unpacking the printer, isntalling the duplexer and trays, setting the preferences, loading paper, installing cartridges, and installing printer driver and softwrare and setting up the fax. Completing the setup let you get the best ouf of the printer that offers lower cost per page than laser with a printer that is designed for business printing. It makes sure you get that the 123 HP.com/ojpro 8610 meets all your printing needs.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 Unboxing Setup
- Unpack the printer from the box. Remove all shipping restraints from the inside and outside of the 123.HP.com/ojpro8610 printer. Make sure to peel the sticker off the control panel display. Install the duplexer in the printer followed by Tray 2.
- Connect the power cord to a power source and the printer and set your preferences. You can select your preferred Language and Date and Time.
- Load Paper in Tray 1 and load paper in tray 2, if needed. Install the SETUP Ink cartridges in their designated slots. Ensure that you install the SETUP ink cartridges that were delivered with your 123 HP.com/ oj pro 8610.
- Install the full feature printer driver and software to finish the setup for your 123HP.com/ojpro 8610.
- Connect the printer to a computer only when prompted to do so during the installation process. After you complete the steps above, set up the 123HP.com/ojpro 8610 to transmit and receive faxes.
Latest 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 Driver and Manual Download
123 HP Setup 8610 Windows
- You can download the full feature driver and software for your 123.HP.com/ojpro8610 from this website.
- For Windows, the printer driver and software installer file will download in .exe format.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 Driver Installation
123 HP Setup 8610 Windows
- Download and install the full feature printer driver and software for 123.HP.com/ojpro8610 printer compatible with your Windows operating System.
- Your file will be in .exe format. You will be prompted to Run, Open or Save. Choosing Run or Open will launch the file immediately, after it downloads.
- Choosing Save will allow you store the installer and launch it later. Choose Save.
- Once the download concludes, launch the installer from the Downloads bar of the browser or from the Downloads folder in your computer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to finish the installation. If instructed, connect to the printer during the installation procedure.
123 HP Setup 8610 Mac
- Download and install the full feature 123.HP.com/ojpro8610 printer driver and software for OfficeJet Pro 8610 compatible with your operating system. Your file will be in .dmg format. You will be prompted to Run, Open or Save. Select Save.
- Once the download concludes, launch the installer from the Downloads bar of the browser or from the Downloads bar of the browser.
- Follow the on-screen prompts. If you are asked to add the printer to the printer queue, select OfficeJet Pro 8610.
- Select the Use or Print Using menu, select OfficeJet Pro 8610 in the pop-up menu, and then choose Add. Return to the HP Installer to complete the installation. If you have any queries, contact out technical support team on the toll-free number.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 Wireless Setup
123 HP Setup 8610 Windows
- Gather the network name and network password. Make sure that your computer is connected to the wireless network you wish to connect the printer to.
- Ensure that the router, printer and computer are switched on. Position the printer and the computer within the scope of the router’s range.
- From the home screen on the printer’s control panel, swipe down to open the Dashboard, and then tap the Setup icon.
- Touch the Wireless Setting, and touch Wireless Setup Wizard. Touch the name of your network in the list of available networks, and then touch OK.
- Follow the prompts on the printer’s control panel to connect the printer to your wireless network.
- Download and install the 123.HP.com/ojpro8610 printer driver and software to complete the setup. If you have any queries about wireless setup, contact our Technical Experts on Toll Free number.
123 HP Setup 8610 Mac
- Collect the network name and password. Ensure that the router, 123 HP setup OfficeJet pro 8610 and computer are powered up.
- Make sure the 123.HP.com/ojpro8610 printer and computer are within the scope of the router’s range. Detach any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
- From the home screen on the printer’s control panel, swipe down to open the Dashboard, and then touch the wireless icon.
- Touch the Setup icon. Touch Wireless settings, and then touch Wireless Setup Wizard. Touch the name of your network in the list of networks shown.
- Follow the prompts on the printer’s control panel display to connect the printer to your wireless network. Download and install the full feature printer driver.
- If you are prompted to add the printer to the printer queue, select OfficeJet pro 8610 in the pop-up menu, and then choose Add. Go back to the HP installer to complete the installation.
HP Printer Provide Solution for OfficeJet pro 8610?
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 How to Print Photos (Windows)
- Load photo paper in the main tray and remove any plain paper from it.
- Right-click the image you wish to print, select Open with, then choose Windows Photo Viewer or Paint.
- Choose Print, or Select File or the menu icon (paint), then click Print. The Print or Print Picture window opens with general print job configuration.
- Open the printer Document Properties windows to view more layout, quality, color, and advance print configurations.
- Make the necessary changes. Select OK, then Choose Print. After Printing, remove any 123.HP.com/ojpro8610 photo paper and store it in a container.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 How to Scan (Windows)
- Ensure that you install the 123.HP.com/ojpro8610 printer driver and software package that contains HP Scan. This lets you utilize the full features of the printer.
- Place the document or photo in the scanner or in the automatic document feeder (ADF), based on your printer model and features.
- Search Windows for ‘HP’, select OfficeJet Pro 8610 in the results to open HP Printer Assistant, and then choose Scan a Document to open HP Scan.
- Select a shortcut that matches the file type and the resulting action that meets your needs. Alter any of the settings shown in the right pane.
- If required, and then select Scan.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
- To avert page ordering issues, place enough unused paper into the input tray to fully complete the print job.
- Open the document that you wish to print, select File, and then choose Print.
- Choose OfficeJet 8610, then select 123.HP.com/ojpro8610 Printer Properties, Preferences or Printer Setup, based on what appears.
- Locate the Print on Both Sides or Two-sided duplex printing option and select it,if available or else access it from the Layout, Features, or Finishing.
- Select the page flip option based on how you want the document to read like a booklet or a tablet. Choose OK, and then choose Print.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
- You can view the ink or toner levels from the printer’s control panel.
- Locate an ink drop or cartridge or an Ink levels menu to check the status of each cartridge.
- For Windows, you can access the ink or toner levels from the HP Solution Center’s home screen.
- For Mac, you can view the ink or toner levels from the Supply levels tab acab accessible from System Preferences > Print and Fax, or Print & Scan > OfficeJet 8610 > Options & Supplies > Supply levels tab.
- You can also utilize the 123.HP.com/ojpro8610 and HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows and HP Smart App for for Windows, Android, and iOS.