OfficeJet Pro »
HP OfficeJet Pro 8720
123.HP.com/OJPro8720 Printer Installation
Setting up your 123.HP.com/ojpro8720 printer is a simple task. You need not do much more than unpacking the HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 printer, then forming the power connections and then inserting the ink cartridges. Load the tray with plain, white paper the paper and then print a test page to verify the status of your printer. Here is the full procedure for the printer setup.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Printer Unboxing
- The initial step is to open the box. You may find the installation CD, basic 123.HP.com/ojpro8720 setup instructions, Get started guide, the HP Instant Ink card and the installation CD for both Windows and Mac.
- Take out the power cord and two wire phone cord to set up your fax connection and then remove the ink cartridge. Recycle all the packing materials if required.
- Now, remove the printer from the box and discard all the visible blue tapes from in and around the printer.
- Discard the twist tie from the power cord and then plug in one end of it to the rear of the printer. Plug in the other end of the cord to a power source.
- Power on the 123.HP.com/ojpro8720 printer, then set your preferences and then place the ink cartridges. Now, mount paper into the tray and then print an alignment page.
Latest 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Driver and Manual Download
123 HP Setup 8720 Windows
- Perform all the basic tasks of your 123.HP.com/ojpro8720 printer. Select the link below to download the 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 driver.
- After the download process completes, access the driver file from the downloads folder.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Driver Installation
123 HP Setup 8720 Windows
- The first step is to choose your desired 123.HP.com/ojpro8720 printer network connection and then select the printer model from the list that appears.
- Now, ensure that the OS version is correct and then select the Download option under the Driver-Product Installation Software.
- The prompts may appear on the screen. Ensure that you follow them to use the guided HP Download and Install Assistant.
- After selecting the Download only option, you may notice that it saves and runs the driver file from your system.
- You may notice the guidelines on the screen to complete the driver installation process.
123 HP Setup 8720 Mac
- Choose your 123.HP.com/ojpro8720 printer model from the list after selecting your desired network connection.
- After checking if the OS version is correct, under the Driver-Product Installation Software, ensure that you click the Download option.
- Now, the prompts to use the guided HP Download and Install Assistant may appear on the screen.
- Look for the HP Scan option on the Install screen, then select it and then choose the Add Printer option to create a print queue.
- Do not hesitate to reach our technicians on the Toll-free number in case of any clarifications.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Wireless Setup
Do you want to connect your 123.HP.com/ojpro 8720 printer to the wireless network? The prompts for the wireless setup on a Windows or Mac PC are given below.
123 HP Setup 8720 Windows
- Before you connect the printer to the wireless network, collect the network name (SSID) and the network password (WEP key or passphrase).
- Now, verify if the router and PC are on and also that the printer and PC are connected to the same network.
- Go to the 123.HP.com/ojpro8720 Dashboard from the home screen on the control panel, then click the Wireless icon and then select the Setup icon.
- Click Wireless Settings, then select Wireless Setup Wizard and then from the list of available networks, choose your network.
- Type the password when prompted, then click Done and then download and install the current version of your full feature software.
123 HP Setup 8720 Mac
- Check if you have the network name (SSID) and the network password (WEP key or passphrase) before connecting the printer to the wireless network.
- Ensure that the router and PC are on and also that the printer and computer are connected to the same network.
- Once you open the 123.HP.com/ojpro8720 Dashboard from the home screen on the control panel, select the Wireless icon and then click the Setup icon.
- Select the Wireless Settings option, then click the Wireless Setup Wizard option and then choose your network from the list of available networks.
- Enter the password when prompted, then switch on the printer and then choose your printer model. Now, select the Download option next to HP Easy Start.
HP Printer Provide Solution for OfficeJet pro 8720?
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 How to Print Photos (Windows)
- To print photos from your system, primarily, insert paper into the main paper tray based on the location of the tray and your printer. If required, edit the photo to improve colors, brightness, contrast and any other appearance settings.
- Ensure that you click Open with –> Windows Photo Viewer or Paint –> Print or File or menu icon –> Print.
- Select the printer Document Properties window –> Options –> Printer Properties –> Preferences –> OK –> Print.
- After the printing process completes, remove any photo paper left in the tray and store it in the package it came in or in a plastic bag.
- For more 123.HP.com/ojpro8720 queries about HP OfficeJet pro 8720 print photos, contact our Toll free number.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 How to Scan (Windows)
- This printer includes scan to email feature. Attach a scan to an email with options on the control panel or use HP Scan from the computer based on your printer model and email application.
- Note that scan to email works only when a local email client such as Microsoft Outlook, Live Mail, or Mozilla Thunderbird is installed and setup on the system.
- Make sure that Web-based email accounts are configured through your local email client to scan to them.
- Search for your 123.HP.com/ojpro8720 printer model in the results to open HP Printer Assistant and then click Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan.
- Now, choose one of the email-related shortcuts such as Photo to Email or Email as JPEG and then select Scan.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
- Open the document you want to print and then select File –> Print after ensuring that there is enough blank paper in the input tray.
- Select your 123.HP.com/ojpro8720 printer from the list and then click Printer Properties, Preferences, or Printer Setup based on the option that displays.
- Ascertain that you choose the Print on Both Sides or Two-sided Printing option if a Printing shortcuts tab is available.
- If the tab is not available, ascertain that you select the Layout, Features or Finishing tab based on the tab that displays in your driver version.
- After removing the printed first side pages from the output tray, insert the pages to print the other side and then click Continue.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
- Check the estimated 123.HP.com/ojpro8720 ink or toner levels for your 123.HP.com/ojpro 8720 printer.
- If there is any warning that denotes the indicator level is low, check if you have a replacement ink cartridge. It is not a good option to replace the ink cartridges until you are instructed to.
- To check the estimated ink levels for your printer connected to a Windows system, simply turn on the printer and then check if it is in a ready state.
- Now, from the list of results, choose your printer model and then if HP Solution Center displays in the results, select it.
- The estimated 123.HP.com/ojpro8720 ink or toner levels may possibly display on the home window of the printer software.