OfficeJet pro »
HP OfficeJet Pro 8730
123.HP.com/OJPro8730 Setup and Install
Are you looking for the steps to setup your new 123.HP.com/ojpro8730 printer? After taking the printer from the box, form the power connections and then turn on the HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 printer. Set your preferences, then insert the cartridges and then load a stack of plain, white paper in the input tray. For a detailed procedure, go through the prompts given below.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Printer Unboxing
- When you open the box, you may find the user manual and the driver installation CD for 123.HP.com/ojpro8730 printer.
- Check for the other components in the box. Take out the power cord, the two wire phone cord and the ink cartridge from the box.
- Now, recycle all the packing materials if required. Once you remove the printer from the box, discard all the visible blue tapes from in and around the printer.
- Connect one end of the power cord to the hind side of the printer, then plug in the other end to a power supply and then turn on the printer.
- Now, set your language, date and time in the correct format and then place the 123.HP.com/ojpro8730 ink cartridges in their respective slots. Place a stack of paper into the tray and then print an alignment page.
Latest 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Driver and Manual Download
123 HP Setup 8730 Windows
- The link to download the 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 driver is given below.
- Go to the downloads folder on your system to access the driver and then install it by following the on-screen prompts.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Driver Installation
123 HP Setup 8730 Windows
- Use the installation CD that came with your 123.HP.com/ojpro8730 printer to install the updated printer driver and software.
- After opening the PC’s disc drive, place the installation CD into it.
- Run and execute the file on your Windows PC and then follow the on-screen prompts.
- If you have lost the CD, go to our website and then choose the printer model from the list that appears.
- After verifying the Operating System version, select the Download option under the Driver-Product Installation Software and then follow the on-screen prompts.
123 HP Setup 8730 Mac
- Primarily, to install the updated 123.HP.com/ojpro8730 printer driver and software, check if you have the installation CD that came with your printer.
- Open the PC’s disc drive and then insert the installation CD into it.
- Ensure that you run and execute the file on your Windows system and then follow the on-screen prompts.
- If you missed the CD, visit our website and choose the printer model from the list that appears.
- Ensure that the OS version is correct, then select the Download option under the Driver-Product Installation Software and then follow the on-screen instructions.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Wireless Setup
Do you want to connect your 123.HP.com/ojpro8730 printer to a Windows or Mac PC on a wireless network? Follow the instructions that are given below.
123 HP Setup 8730 Windows
- Make sure that you collect the network name (SSID) and the network password (WEP key or passphrase).
- After ensuring that the router and PC are on, remove the obstructions and place the printer and PC within the range of the router.
- Go to the Dashboard on the control panel and make sure that you click the Wireless icon and then select the Setup icon.
- Now, choose the Wireless Settings option, then select Wireless Setup Wizard and then from the list of available networks, choose your desired network.
- If prompted, ensure that you type the password, then click Done and then download and install the current version of your full feature 123.HP.com/ojpro8730 software.
123 HP Setup 8730 Mac
- Ensure that you collect the network name (SSID) and the network password (WEP key or passphrase) before connecting the printer to the wireless network.
- Check if the router and PC are on and then remove the obstructions between the printer and PC.
- Make sure that you select the Wireless icon on the control panel and then click the Setup icon.
- Click the 123.HP.com/ojpro8730 Wireless Setup Wizard option after selecting the Wireless Settings option and then choose your desired network.
- Enter the password when prompted, then select your printer model and then click the Download option next to HP Easy Start.
HP Printer Provide Solution for OfficeJet pro 8730?
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 How to Print Photos (Windows)
- To print photos, check if there are papers in the tray. If not, place the paper on the tray based on its location.
- Make sure that you edit the photo to improve colors, brightness, contrast and any other 123.HP.com/ojpro8730 appearance settings.
- Now, click Open with –> Windows Photo Viewer or Paint. Make sure that you select Print or File or menu icon.
- In the printer Document Properties window, go to Options, then select Printer Properties –> Preferences –> OK –> Print.
- If necessary, remove any photo paper left in the tray and store it in the package it came in or in a plastic bag once the printing process completes. If you have any Queries about HP OfficeJet Pro 8730, contact our toll free and get our professionals.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 How to Scan (Windows)
- 123.HP.com/ojpro8730 printer includes scan to email feature. Ensure that you use HP Scan from your PC based on the printer model and email application.
- Use the scan to email feature. Make sure that a local email client such as Microsoft Outlook, Live Mail, or Mozilla Thunderbird is installed and setup on the system.
- Check if your Web-based email accounts are configured through your local email client to scan to them.
- Search for your printer model in the results to open HP Printer Assistant and then select Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan.
- Ensure that you select one of the email-related shortcuts such as Photo to Email or Email as JPEG and then click Scan.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
- Once you choose the document to print, select File and then click Print. Make sure that there is enough blank paper in the input tray.
- Select your printer model from the list and then click Printer Properties, Preferences, or Printer Setup based on the option that displays.
- It is recommended to choose the Print on Both Sides or Two-sided Printing option if a Printing shortcuts tab is available.
- Do not worry if the tab is not available. Make sure that you select the Layout, Features or Finishing based on the tab that displays in your 123.HP.com/ojpro8730 driver.
- Click the continue option after removing the printed first side pages from the output tray. This may print the other side of the pages.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
- Make sure that you check the estimated ink level for your printer to determine if you need to replace the cartridge or not.
- Use the HP Solution Center software to check the printer’s ink level if you have a Windows PC.
- Use Supply levels to check the ink level of the printer’s cartridge if you have a Mac OS.
- Replace the cartridge with a new one if you notice that the cartridge is empty or low on ink.
- Do not use a non-genuine cartridge. Carefully place the 123.HP.com/ojpro8730 cartridges into their respective slots.