AN ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SCANNING HP DESKJET 2130: HOW TO FIX IT ?
When you start scanning a document or photo, the scan job fails on your printer. It may occur due to an error occurred while scanning HP Deskjet 2130 printer. Go through the solutions below to solve the scanning issues.
HP DESKJET 2130 SCANNING ERROR FIXING
- Download the automated troubleshooting application called HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Open the Downloads folder to find the downloaded tool.
- Locate the HPPSdr.exe file on your computer.
- Click Start on the HP application
- Pick your printer name from the displayed list.
- Select the Retry option if the printer name is not there in the list.
- Check the displayed results to identify the problems.
- Carry out the steps mentioned on the tool screen if there is a problem.
- Select the option called Fix Scanning to solve the HP Deskjet 2130 scanning error.
- Try to perform a scan to confirm if the issue and an error occurred while scanning HP Deskjet 2130 is solved.
HP DESKJET 2130 SCAN TO COMPUTER PROBLEM
- Switch on the printer if it is not already on.
- Disconnect the power plug from the rear of the printer.
- Remove the other end of the power cable from the outlet.
- Wait for about few minutes before you reconnect it.
- Reconnect both the ends to the electrical outlet and the printer rear side.
- Take a print of test page to confirm if the HP Deskjet 2130 scanning error is resolved.
- Try to connect the power cable to the different outlet if there is an error occurred while scanning HP Deskjet 2130.
- If the problem is not resolved run the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Open the scanner lid slightly upwards and press the Copy button on the printer.
- Check whether the moves across the scanner glass or service the printer.
HP DESKJET 2130 SCANNER NOT WORKING CONTINUOUSLY
- Run the troubleshooting tool called HP Print and Scan Doctor on your computer.
- Click Start to begin to identify the list of problems.
- Select Fix Scanning near the printer issues.
- Carry out the solutions listed on the screen to resolve the HP Deskjet 2130 scanner not working issue.
- Uninstall the printer driver that is present on your computer.
- Install the driver from our page that is up-to-date.
- Open View Local Services on the Windows computer.
- Scroll down on the list to locate Windows Image Acquisition (WIA).
- Check the status whether it is Running or Disabled.
- Enable the Automatic option to start running the WIA.
HP DESKJET 2130 NOT SCANNING TO PDF
- Troubleshoot the HP Deskjet 2130 not scanning issue by running the HP Print and Scan Doctor application.
- Choose the Fix Scanning button to fix the scan issue while an error occurred while scanning HP Deskjet 2130.
- Check the functionality of the scanner bar.
- Examine the physical connection of the printer and computer.
- Check the settings whether you have selected the correct file format or shortcut to save the file in PDF.
- Open the HP Printer Assistant window on your computer and click Scan.
- Choose the option called Scan a Document or Photo to open the HP Scan.
- Confirm if you have enabled Save as PDF shortcut.
- Click Save to apply any changes you made to the settings.
- Click PDF under the Save as Type menu and tap the Save button again.
HP DESKJET 2130 SCAN MULTIPLE PAGE ERROR
- Reset the printer connection by removing and reconnecting the power plug.
- Search for HP on your system and to open the HP Printer Assistant screen.
- Set the resolution to 300 DPI or lower.
- Click the Scan button under the HP Printer Assistant screen.
- Select the option called Scan a Document or Photo to open the HP Scan window.
- Enable the shortcut that is applicable for saving the multiple pages.
- Remember that the shortcut .PDF is available only for documents.
- Choose the option called Show Scan Preview to make additional settings before you save the file.
- Click the + sign on the printer control panel if you are scanning from the scanner glass.
- Load the next page manually, click PDF under the Save as Type menu, and select Save.