Can HP Deskjet 2132 print wirelessly
If you have a question that can HP Deskjet 2132 print wirelessly, then read the information here to know. The HP Deskjet 2132 printer cannot print wirelessly. The methods of establishing a connection between your printer and devices are only through a USB OTG (On-The-Go) cable. It does not support connectivity using Wi-Fi and Ethernet cable. Follow the steps mentioned below to connect your printer and device using a USB OTG cable.
HP Deskjet 2132 usb setup
- Print from your Android device using a USB OTG cable connected to your printer. If you want to print using a USB OTG cable from your Apple or Windows 10 device, then it is not possible.
- Make sure that your printer and Android device meet the following requirements. Your printer hardware setup should be complete.
- Ensure that your printer supports printing from a USB OTG cable connection. Your Android device should be of OS 4.0 (KitKat) or later.
- Install the HP Print Service Plugin on your Android device. Go to the Google Play Store app, search HP Print Service Plugin, and tap Install.
- Follow the instructions displayed to install the plugin. Get a USB and a USB OTG cable. The USB OTG cable consists of a USB port on one end and a micro-USB connector on the other.
- Power on your printer if it is switched off. Attach one end of the USB cable to the USB port which is present on the back of the printer. Attach another end of the USB plug into the USB port on the OTG cable.
- Insert the micro-USB connector of the OTG cable in the micro-USB port on your Android device. Wait while the HP Print Service Plugin window appears on the Android device.
- Press OK to enable the HP Print Service Plugin. Start printing using the USB OTG cable because the connection is made.
- Open any document that you want to print, press the menu option, and then select Print.
- Wait while the print preview screen displays. Select the down arrow to see the printer list and then click USB: HP[your printer model] from the list of available printers. Press the down arrow to edit any settings and then click the Print icon. So the query regarding “can hp deskjet 2132 print wirelessly”, the answer is NO.