- 123.hp.com »
- HP Wireless Printer On Network
Cant Find HP Wireless Printer On Network
If you Cant Find HP Wireless Printer On Network, you might not be able to establish communication between the printer and your computer. In this state, it is not possible to use all your printer features from your devices. This issue may probably occur due to an improper connection or an outdated or corrupted printer driver that is installed on your computer. If you face this issue with your HP printer, just follow the below instructions to fix it.
Checking The Connectivity
If you can’t find your HP wireless printer while connecting it to your computer, just follow the below steps to solve the issue.
- Make sure that the power cord is securely connected to the printer’s rear and the other end is plugged into the electrical outlet.
- Next, you need to ensure that the printer is turned on.
- Check if the wireless router is turned on.
- Once the wireless connection is established between your devices, make sure that your printer and computer are on the same network.
- Now, print the network configuration report on your printer and check if there is an issue with the wireless connection.
- In case the issue continues, restart the Print Spooler service on your computer by following the below instructions.
Restarting The Print Spooler
- Start by clicking on the Windows menu and launch Services.
- Here, right-click on the Print Spooler option in the right menu panel.
- Click on the Stop option.
- Now, navigate to the respective print spooler folder on the computer.
- Choose all the files from the printer’s folder. Next, press the Delete key on your keyboard.
- Again, open the Services window and right-click on the Print Spooler option.
- This time, you need to pick the Start option from the drop-down list.
- Now, check if the issue is solved.
- If it does not work, reconnect your printer by performing the below steps.
Reconnecting The Printer
- Suppose you have already turned on your printer, turn it off and unplug the power cord from the wall socket.
- Now, disconnect your wireless router and wait for a few minutes.
- Restart your computer and wait until it turns on.
- Again, turn on your router by connecting the necessary cables.
- Plug the power cord into the printer’s rear and the electrical outlet.
- Turn on your HP wireless printer and try connecting it to the network.
- Now, check whether the issue is solved.
- If the problem persists, perform the below instructions.
Updating The Printer Driver
- Launch the Device Manager window on your computer.
- Now, search for your HP printer from the list and right-click it.
- Click on the Update driver option.
- Here, choose the Browse my computer for driver software option.
- Click the Browse button next to the Search for drivers option.
- Perform the on-screen prompts to finish updating the driver.
- Next, check whether the issue is solved.
- By now, the problem must be fixed and you should be able to print as usual using your HP printer
You can fix the “can’t find HP wireless printer on network” issue by following the above instructions.
In case you have any other problems, just contact our technical experts using the Call button.