123.hp.com/dj2132 Setup and Printer Installation
Unpack all the materials from the 123.hp.com/dj2132 printer and do the instructions given in the manual guide, which shipped along with the printer to finish the entire printer set up. You can also get the HP Deskjet 2132 printer manual from our webpage below. Using the manual instructions you can connect the power cable, set control panel preferences, load paper into the input tray, and then install the ink cartridges.
123.hp.com/dj2132 Setup and Unboxing
Follow the given steps below to set up the Deskjet 2132 printer hardware, before you install the printer software and driver on the computer.
- Take the HP Deskjet 2132 printer out from the printer’s box and then remove the tapes, stickers and the packing materials kept on it.
- After connecting the printer to the power source, turn on the printer and set your preferences on the control panel.
- After setting the preferences on the control panel, with the short edge forward place the plain paper into the input tray.
- Now install the HP ink cartridges that shipped along with the printer into its slot by doing the instructions in manual.
- As the last step, align the ink cartridges for quality print and then download and install the printer driver and software.
Latest 123.hp.com/dj2132 Driver and Manual Download
123 HP Deskjet 2132 Driver Download for Windows
- You can download and install the suitable software and driver for windows from our website : HP DESKJET 2132 PRINTER DRIVER DOWNLOAD.
- Using the CD/DVD shipped with your HP printer, you can download and install the driver.
123 HP Deskjet 2132 Driver Installation
123 HP Deskjet 2132 Driver Installation for Windows
The procedure to install the suitable driver for Windows is given in step-by-step process. Follow the 123.hp.com/dj2132 steps quickly to install the latest driver for Windows.
- Turn on your computer where you have to install Deskjet 2132 printer driver and do not connect USB till it asks.
- Insert CD/DVD into your computer and when it prompts to start the installation wizard, follow the instructions to finish it.
- During the process, you will be prompted or asked to connect USB cable between the Deskjet 2132 printer and the computer.
- So wait and connect USB cable when it asks and it will identify the Deskjet 2132 printer and continue to next step.
- Follow all the instructions displayed in the wizard and finish the driver installation. You can now print from your printer.
123 HP Deskjet 2132 Driver Installation for Mac
The driver installation procedure for Mac is described in detailed steps. Follow the steps and install the Deskjet 2132 driver for Mac easily.
- Create a new print queue on the Mac, to install the HP driver through Apple Software Update. Tap the “Apple” menu.
- Select the system preferences and choose “Print & Fax”, “Print & Scan”, or “Printers & Scanners” based on operating system version.
- Add 123.hp.com/dj2132 printer to the Printer’s list and select the “Use” or “Print Using” option and tap the name of your printer.
- Tap the “Add” option to add the Deskjet 2132 printer to the printer’s list. Close the system preferences window once added.
- Now based on your printer functionality, you can do all the tasks like print, scan, or fax with your Deskjet 2132 printer.
123 HP Deskjet 2132 Wireless Setup
123 HP Deskjet 2132 Wireless Setup for Windows
If you need to set up a Deskjet 2132 printer on a wireless network, first connect the printer to the wireless network and do the given steps,
- First collect the network password and name, and turn on your router, computer, and printer, and then set up your 123.hp.com/dj2132 printer on wireless.
- Check whether the computer and printer are connected to the same wireless network and remove if any USB cable connected to the printer.
- To set up the printer on the wireless network using the “Wireless Setup Wizard” you need to first select the “wireless icon” option.
- The “Wireless Summary” screen displays, and there you should tap “Settings” and tap “Wireless Settings” and then tap “Wireless Setup Wizard”.
- Do the instructions as displayed on the control panel and connect the printer to your wireless network, and then install the software.
123 HP Deskjet 2132 Wireless Setup for Mac
If you need to set up an HP Deskjet 2132 printer on a wireless network, follow the below steps after connecting the 123.hp.com/dj2132 printer to the wireless network,
- Switch on your router, printer, and computer, and collect the network password(WEP key) and name(SSID), and set up your printer on wireless.
- Confirm that the computer and printer are connected to the same wireless network and unplug any USB cable if connected.
- Using the “Wireless Setup Wizard” you can setup the 123.hp.com/setup 2132 printer on a wireless network, and so you need to first, tap “Wireless icon”.
- The “Wireless Summary” screen appears, and there click “Settings” and click “Wireless Settings” and click the “Wireless Setup Wizard” option.
- Just do the instructions displayed on the control panel and connect the printer to your wireless network and then download the software.
HP Deskjet 2132 Printer More Solutions ?
123 HP Deskjet 2132 How to Print Photos (Windows)
Print professional looking photos from a Windows PC using the right paper type and suitable print job settings. Do the steps below to print photos in Windows.
- To print photos in windows, first open the input tray and then load the photo paper into the input tray.
- Do all the required changes in the 123.hp.com/dj2132 photo you want to print and then right-click the photo and select “Open with”.
- Now, tap “Windows Photo Viewer” or “Paint” and tap “print”, or tap “File” or the menu icon(Paint) and then tap “print”. The Print Pictures window appears.
- Then open the printer “Document Properties” window for accessing more layout, quality, color, and advanced print settings.
- Select Options ->Printer Properties in Windows Photo Viewer which is in Print Pictures window. In Print window, click Preferences-> ok-> print.
123 HP Deskjet 2132 How to Scan (Windows)
To scan from your computer first install the suitable driver and software from our website and then do the below steps to scan a document or photo easily.
- To scan from your computer, tap the “Download” button and install the suitable driver and software from our website 123.hp.com/dj2132.
- Do as the instructions are guided to connect the printer, and then it asks to choose the software to install.
- Tap the button that includes HP Scan and loads the document or photo on the scanner glass, in the document feeder slot.
- Search Windows for ‘HP’, tap your printer name 123 HP Deskjet 2132 to open “HP Printer Assistant”, and tap “Scan a Document” to open “HP Scan”.
- Make all the necessary changes in the displayed settings in the right pane and then tap the “Scan” button.
123 HP Deskjet 2132 How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
To print on both sides of the paper, first set up a print job. Make use of these steps to change or alter settings in the print driver and flip the pages, based on your 123.hp.com/dj2132 printer type.
- Place enough plain(normal) paper into the paper(input) tray to overcome page ordering errors. Then open the document you have to print.
- Tap “File” and then tap the “Print” button. Click your printer name, then tap “Printer Properties”, “Preferences”, or “Printer Setup”.
- When the Printing Preferences or Document Properties window appears in the “Printing shortcuts tab”, tap “print on two sides” or “two-sided printing”.
- If “printing shortcuts tab” is unavailable, tap the “Layout, Features”, or “Finishing” button. Search for “Print on Both Sides” button.
- Tap “binding or page flip” and tap Ok -> Print. Take out the printed page and load into input tray and click “continue”.
123 HP Deskjet 2132 How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
To find if you need to replace HP Deskjet 2132 ink cartridges, you need to check the ink or toner levels for your HP Deskjet 2132 printer. Do the below steps to check the ink or toner level.
- Switch on the printer and then Search Windows for HP, to check the toner or ink level in windows.
- Tap your printer name and when HP Solution Center appears, choose it and the estimated ink level shows on the home screen.
- To find the toner or ink level in Mac, first switch on the printer and check whether it is in ready state.
- Tap the Apple icon, in the menu bar and then tap “system preferences” and then tap the “Print & Scan” button.
- Choose your printer name from the printers list, tap the “Options & Supplies” button, and tap the “Supply Levels” tab. For any queries regarding 123.hp.com/dj2132 printer, contact our technical support