123.hp.com/dj2135 Printer Setup and Installation
First, unbox the 123.hp.com/dj2135 printer and do all the instructions as described in the user guide that shipped along with the printer and complete the printer setup. You can also get the HP Deskjet 2135 printer manual from 123.hp.com. Following the user guide instructions, connect the power cable, set control panel preferences, load paper into the input tray, and then install the 123.hp.com/2135 ink cartridges.
123.hp.com/dj2135 Setup and Unboxing
The Unboxing set up for the Deskjet 2135 printer is described in detail with a simple step-wise format. Follow the steps to quickly set up the printer and then install the latest driver and software.
- Open the cardboard box and take out the 123.hp.com/dj2135 printer. Then remove all the tapes, stickers and the packing materials attached to it.
- Connect the printer to the power source and press the power button to turn on the printer and set preferences on the control panel.
- After finished setting the preferences, with the short edge forward insert the plain(normal) paper into the input tray or paper tray.
- Following the manual or guide instructions, carefully install the HP ink cartridges that came along with the printer into its slot.
- After installing the ink cartridges, align the ink cartridges for good printing quality. Then install the printer driver and software.
Latest 123.hp.com/dj2135 Driver and Manual Download
123 HP Setup 2135 Windows
- The latest driver and software for your HP Deskjet 2135 printer is available on our website 123.hp.com/2135.
- You can also download and install the driver using the CD that shipped along with the 123.hp.com/setup 2135 printer.
123 HP Deskjet 2135 Driver Installation
123 HP Setup 2135 Windows
The procedure to install the suitable driver for Windows is given in step-by-step process. Follow the steps 123.hp.com/dj2135 quickly to install the latest driver for Windows.
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Deskjet 2135 printer driver and then connect USB after it asks.
- Insert the CD into your computer and it asks to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions to complete it.
- During the process, if you are asked to connect USB cable between the Deskjet 2135 printer and the computer, connect it.
- After you connect the USB cable between printer and computer, it will identify the printer and then continue to next step.
- To finish the driver installation do all the instructions displayed in the wizard and then you can print from your 123.hp.com/2135 printer.
123 HP Setup 2135 Mac
The driver installation process for Mac is given in detailed steps. Follow the below steps and install the Deskjet 2135 driver for Mac.
- On the Mac create a new print queue, to install the HP driver through Apple Software Update. Choose the “Apple” menu.
- Then click the system preferences and click “Print & Fax”, “Print & Scan”, or “Printers & Scanners” based on OS version.
- Add Deskjet 2135 printer to the Printer’s list and click the “Use” or “Print Using” button and choose your printer name.
- Touch the “Add” option to add the Deskjet 2135 printer to the printer’s list. Once added close the system preferences window.
- Now depending on your 123.hp.com/dj2135 printer functionality, you can do the print, scan, or fax tasks on your Deskjet 2135 printer.
123 HP Deskjet 2135 Wireless Setup
123 HP Setup 2135 Windows
If you want to set up a Deskjet 2135 printer on a wireless network, first connect the printer to the wireless network and follow the given steps below.
- Collect the network password and name, and switch on your computer, printer, and router, and then set up your printer on wireless.
- Confirm, that the computer and printer are connected to the same wireless network and unplug the USB cable connected to the printer.
- To set up the printer on the wireless network using the “Wireless Setup Wizard” first you should click the “wireless icon” button.
- Now, “Wireless Summary” screen appears, and there you must click “Settings” and click “Wireless Settings” and then click “Wireless Setup Wizard”.
- Follow all the instructions as displayed on the control panel screen and then connect the 123.hp.com/dj2135 printer to your wireless network.
123 HP Setup 2135 Mac
If you want to set up an HP Deskjet 2135 printer on a wireless network, do the steps given below after connecting the 123.hp.com/2135 printer to the wireless network.
- Switch on your printer, router, and computer, and gather the network password(WEP key) and name(SSID), and set up your printer on wireless.
- Check whether the computer and printer are connected to the same wireless network and unplug if any USB cable connected.
- You can set up the printer on a wireless network using the “Wireless Setup Wizard”, and so you have to first, choose “Wireless icon”.
- The “Wireless Summary” screen displays, and there tap “Settings” and tap “Wireless Settings” and tap the “Wireless Setup Wizard” button.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the control panel screen and connect the 123.hp.com/dj2135 printer to your wireless network and then install the software.
HP Printer Provide Solution for Deskjet 2135?
123 HP Deskjet 2135 How to Print Photos (Windows)
You can print professional looking photos from a Windows PC using the perfect paper type and suitable print job settings. Follow the given 123.hp.com/dj2135 steps below to print photos in Windows.
- To print photos, first you need to open the input tray and load the photo paper into the paper(input) tray.
- Make all the necessary changes in the photo you need to print and then right-click the photo and tap “Open with”.
- Now, click “Windows Photo Viewer” or “Paint” and click “print”, or click “File” or the menu icon(Paint) and then click “print”.
- Now, Print Pictures window displays. You must open the printer “Document Properties” window for accessing color, quality, layout, and advanced print settings.
- Choose Options ->Printer Properties in Windows Photo Viewer that is available in Print Pictures window. In Print window(Paint), tap Preferences-> ok-> print.
123 HP Deskjet 2135 How to Scan (Windows)
To scan from your computer first install the latest driver and software from our website 123-hp-com.com and then do the below steps to scan a document or photo easily.
- To scan from your computer, click the “Download” button, and download and install the driver and software from our website 123.hp.com/dj2135.
- Follow the instructions that are guided to connect the printer, and then it asks to select the software to install.
- Click the option that includes HP Scan and insert the document or photo on the scanner glass, in the document feeder slot.
- Search Windows for ‘HP’, then click your printer name HP Deskjet 2135 to open “HP Printer Assistant”, and click “Scan a Document” to open “HP Scan”.
- Make all the required alterations in the displayed settings in the right pane and then click the “Scan” button. For any queries about scan, call us our toll free number.
123 HP Deskjet 2135 How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
First, you need to set up a print job to print on both sides of the page. Using these steps you can alter or change settings in the print driver and flip the pages, based on your 123.hp.com/dj2135 printer type.
- Place sufficient paper into the input(paper) tray to prevent page ordering errors. Then open the document or photo you are supposed to print.
- Click “File” and then click the “Print” button. Choose your printer name, then click “Printer Properties”, “Preferences”, or “Printer Setup”.
- When the Printing Preferences or Document Properties window gets open in the “Printing shortcuts tab”, click the “print on two sides” button.
- If “printing shortcuts tab” is unavailable, click the “Finishing”, “Layout” or “Features” button and search for “Print on Both Sides” option.
- Click the “binding or page flip” option and click Ok -> Print. Remove the printed page and insert into tray and tap “continue”.
123 HP Deskjet 2135 How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
To find if you want to replace or change any cartridges, you have to find the ink or toner levels for your 123.hp.com/dj2135 printer. Do the steps given below to check the toner or ink level.
- First, switch on the printer and then search Windows for HP, to find the toner or ink level in windows.
- Select your printer name and when HP Solution Center appears, click it and the estimated ink or toner level appears on the home screen.
- To know the ink level in Mac, first you need to turn on the printer and ensure it is in ready state.
- Then select the Apple icon in the menu bar, and then tap “system preferences” and then click the “Print & Scan” option.
- After selecting your 123.hp.com/dj2135 printer name from the printers list, select the “Options & Supplies” button, and select the “Supply Levels” tab.