123.hp.com/dj2546 Printer Install and Setup
First, unbox your 123.hp.com/dj2546 printer and then take out the manual or user guide that shipped along with the printer and follow the 123 HP Deskjet 2546 instructions given in it accordingly, to connect the power cable, set control panel preferences, load paper into the paper tray, and install the ink cartridges in the Deskjet 2546 printer. You can get the printer manual or user guide from 123.hp.com.
123.hp.com/dj2546 Setup and Unboxing
The complete 123 HP DJ2546 unboxing setup for the Deskjet 2546 printer is explained in simple steps. Just follow the steps to quickly unpack the printer.
- First open the printer’s cardboard box and take out the 123.hp.com/dj2546 printer from it, and then remove the tapes, stickers and packing materials.
- Then switch on the printer by pressing the power button after connecting the Deskjet 2546 printer to the power source.
- Now set preferences on the control panel and then place sufficient amount of paper into the paper tray with short edge forward.
- Then take out the ink cartridges from its package and then carefully install them into its slot by referring the manual.
- After installing, align the ink cartridges for good quality printing and then download and install the Deskjet 2546 driver and software.
Latest 123.hp.com/dj2546 Driver and Manual Download
HP Deskjet 2546 Driver Download Windows
- The latest version driver and software for Deskjet 2546 are available on our website 123.hp.com/2546.
- The 123 HP Deskjet 2546 driver and software can be downloaded and installed from the CD also.
HP Deskjet 2546 Printer Driver Download Mac
- The Deskjet 2546 printer driver and software for Mac can be downloaded using the Apple software.
- You can download the most recent version Deskjet 2546 printer driver for Mac from 123.hp.com/dj2546.
123 HP Deskjet 2546 Driver Installation
HP Deskjet 2546 Driver Installation Windows
The Deskjet 2546 printer driver installation for Windows is described in the simple step-by-step procedure. Click the below-recommended link to download and install the driver for Windows and do as per the steps are given below.
- To install the Deskjet 2546 printer driver, first turn on the printer and connect the USB cable only when it asks.
- Now insert the CD and when it asks to start the Installation Wizard, start it and follow the on-screen instructions.
- During the driver installation procedure, if it asks to connect the USB cable, connect it, between the computer and the 123.hp.com/dj2546 printer.
- It will automatically recognize or identify the printer after you connect the USB cable. Now follow up with the next step.
- List of instructions gets displayed in the wizard. Follow the instructions and complete the installation procedure, and then perform printing tasks.
HP Deskjet 2546 Driver Installation Mac
The Deskjet 2546 driver installation procedure for Mac is described in simple step-wise format. Click the below-mentioned link to download and install the driver for Mac and just follow the steps accordingly.
- Create a new print queue on the Mac to install the HP driver with the Apple Software Update and then click “Apple” menu.
- Now touch “system preferences” and based on the OS version, tap the “Print & Fax”, “Print & Scan” or “Printers & Scanners” option.
- To add the Deskjet 2546 printer to the Printer’s list, click the “Print Using” or “Use” option and then choose your printer name.
- Touch the “add” button and add the Deskjet 2546 printer to the printer’s list. Close the system preferences window after adding the printer.
- Now you can perform all the fax, scan or print tasks on your Deskjet 2546 printer depending on your 123.hp.com/dj2546 printer functionality.
123 HP Deskjet 2546 Wireless Setup
123 HP Deskjet 2546 Wireless Setup Windows
The Deskjet 2546 printer’s wireless setup for Windows is explained in a step-by-step procedure. First, connect the printer to the wireless network and then do as per the instructions are given below to quickly setup the 123.hp.com/dj2546 printer on wireless.
- You must first collect the details related to network password and network name. After gathering, turn on the computer, router and the printer.
- Once you confirm that the computer and printer are connected to the same wireless network, remove the USB cable connected to the printer.
- You must touch “wireless icon” to set up the printer on the wireless network using “Wireless Setup Wizard” and follow up with next step.
- Make sure that no cables are linked to the printer’s end. Select the Wireless Setup Wizard option to start and maintain the network connection.
- Now, a list of instructions are displayed on the control panel screen. Follow the instructions to connect the printer to your wireless network.
123 HP Deskjet 2546 Wireless Setup Mac
The Deskjet 2546 printer’s wireless setup for Mac is given in step-by-step process. Do as per the instructions are given below to quickly setup the printer on wireless for Mac.
- After gathering the information on network name and network password, switch on the printer and then setup the printer on wireless.
- Now, once you have confirmed that the printer and computer are connected to the same wireless network, remove the USB cable, if connected.
- Now, you need to select the “Wireless icon” button to setup the printer on a wireless network using the “Wireless Setup Wizard”.
- When the “Wireless Summary” screen will open, tap “Settings” and touch “Wireless Settings” and then select the “Wireless Setup Wizard” button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect the 123.hp.com/dj2546 printer to the wireless network and then follow the instructions to install the software.
HP Printer Provide Solution for 123.hp.com/dj2546 ?
123 HP Deskjet 2546 How to Print Photos (Windows)
To print professional looking photos from a Windows PC, you have to use the correct paper type and desired print job settings. The procedure to print photos on Windows is described below in simple step-wise process.
- First you have to open the paper or input tray and load sufficient amount of paper into the input (paper) tray.
- Open the photo you need to print and right click the photo after you make the alterations and click “Open with”.
- Then tap “paint” or “Windows Photo Viewer” and then touch “print” or tap “File” or the menu icon(Paint) and then select “print”.
- When the Print Pictures window gets displayed, for accessing layout, quality, color, and advanced print settings open the 123.hp.com/dj2546 printer “Document Properties” window.
- Touch Options ->Printer Properties in Windows Photo Viewer which is present in Print Pictures window. Choose Preferences -> ok-> print.
123 HP Deskjet 2546 How to Scan (Windows)
To scan from your Windows computer first download and install the HP DeskJet 2546 driver and software from 123.hp.com/dj 2546. Then do as per the instructions described below to scan a document or photo.
- To scan from your Windows computer, first download the Deskjet 2546 driver and software from 123.hp.com/dj 2546 by clicking the “Download” button.
- Now do as per the instructions directed or guided to connect the 123.hp.com/dj2546 printer. Then it prompts to select the software to install.
- After finished selecting the option that includes HP scan, place the document on the scanner glass, in the document feeder slot.
- Search Windows for ‘HP’ and touch your printer name to open “HP Printer Assistant”, and touch “Scan a document” to open “HP scan”.
- Now the settings are displayed in the right pane, make the changes and then tap the “Scan” option and the document gets scanned.
123 HP Deskjet 2546 How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper
To print on both sides of the paper, you need to set up a print job. Based on your 123.hp.com/dj2546 printer type you can change or alter settings in the print driver and flip the pages by following the instructions accordingly.
- You must load enough amount of paper into the paper tray to prevent page ordering errors. Then open the document to print.
- Touch “File” and then tap the “Print” button. After choosing your printer name, click “Printer Properties”, “printer setup” or “Preferences”.
- Touch the “print on both sides” button, when the Document Properties or Printing Preferences window opens in the “Printing shortcuts tab”.
- Click the “Features”, “Finishing” or “Layout” if “printing shortcuts tab” is unavailable, and then search for “Print on two Sides” option.
- Tap “binding or page flip” and touch Ok -> Print. Take the printed page out and load into input tray and click “continue”.
123 HP Deskjet 2546 How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
The step-wise procedure to check or estimate the ink or toner levels for Deskjet 2546 printer is described in simple steps. Just follow the 123.hp.com/dj2546 steps and check the ink or toner level for the printer.
- Search Windows for HP, once you turn on the printer to analyze or estimate the toner or ink level in the Windows.
- Select your printer name and when HP Solution Center opens, click it and the calculated or estimated toner or ink level will display.
- To know the toner or ink level in Mac first you must turn the printer on and confirm it is in ready state.
- Then select the Apple icon in the menu bar, and then touch the “system preferences” button and then choose the “Print & Scan” option.
- After choosing your 123.hp.com/dj2546 printer name from the printers list, touch the “Options & Supplies” button, and click the “Supply Levels” option.