123.hp.com/dj3545 Installation and Setup
First, unpack your Deskjet 3545 printer and then take out the user guide that came along with the printer, and do as per the instructions, given in it accordingly, to connect the power cable, set control panel preferences, load paper into the paper tray, and install the ink cartridges in the printer. You can get the printer manual or user guide from 123.hp.com/dj3545.
Searches Related to “123.hp.com/dj3545”
- hp deskjet 3545 scan to computer
- hp deskjet ink advantage 3545 driver free download
- hp deskjet ink advantage 3545 wireless setup
- how to install hp deskjet ink advantage 3545
- how to reset hp deskjet ink advantage 3545
- how to connect hp deskjet 3545 to laptop
- hp deskjet 3545 error code oxc4eb827f
- how to check ink level in hp deskjet 3545
123 HP Deskjet 3545 Unboxing and Setup
The entire unboxing setup for the Deskjet 3545 printer is described in simple step-wise process. Just do as per the steps, given below to quickly unpack the printer.
- Take out the printer by opening the 123.hp.com/dj3545 printer’s cardboard box and remove the tapes, packing materials, and stickers stuck to it.
- Then turn the printer on by pressing the power button after connecting the Deskjet 3545 printer to the power source.
- Now, on the control panel set the preferences and insert enough amount of paper into the input tray with short edge forward.
- Then remove the ink cartridges from its package and then carefully install them into its slot by following the user guide.
- Align the ink cartridges for good quality printing, after installing and then download and install the Deskjet 3545 driver and software.
Latest 123 HP Deskjet 3545 Driver and Manual Download
123 HP Setup 3545 Windows
- The Deskjet 3545 printer driver for Windows can be downloaded from the 123.hp.com/dj3545.
- The Deskjet 3545 printer’s suitable driver can be downloaded and installed from the CD also.
123 HP Setup 3545 Mac
- The Deskjet 3545 printer’s driver for Mac can be downloaded using the Apple software update.
- You can download the latest version Deskjet 3545 printer driver for Mac from 123.hp.com/dj3545.
123 HP Deskjet 3545 Driver Installation
123 HP Setup 3545 Windows
The Deskjet 3545 printer driver installation for Windows is given in the simple step-by-step process. Click the below-given link to download and install the suitable driver for Windows and follow the steps that are given accordingly.
- To install the Deskjet 3545 printer driver, first switch on the printer and connect the USB cable only when it prompts.
- Load the CD and when it asks to begin the Installation Wizard, start it and follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
- During the driver installation, if it prompts to connect the USB cable, connect it, between the printer and the computer.
- It will immediately identify or recognize the printer after you connect the USB cable. Now continue to the next step.
- Set of instructions displays in the wizard. Do as per the instructions and finish the 123.hp.com/dj3545 installation procedure, and then perform printing tasks.
123 HP Setup 3545 Mac
The Deskjet 3545 driver installation procedure for Mac is elaborated in simple step-wise format. Click the below-displayed link to download and install the 123.hp.com/dj3545 driver for Mac and then follow the given steps accordingly.
- You must install the HP driver with Apple software update by creating a new print queue on the Mac, tap the “Apple” menu.
- Now tap “system preferences” and depending on the OS version, touch the “Print & Scan”, “Print & Fax” or “Printers & Scanners” button.
- To add the Deskjet 3545 printer to the Printer’s list, touch the “Print Using” or “Use” button and then click your printer name.
- Tap “add” and add the Deskjet 3545 printer to the printer’s list. Close the system preferences window once the printer is added.
- Now you can do all the scan, fax or print tasks on your Deskjet 3545 printer based on your printer functionality.
123 HP Deskjet 3545 Wireless Setup
123 HP Setup 3545 Windows
The Deskjet 3545 printer’s wireless setup for Windows is given in a step-wise format. First, connect the printer to the wireless network and then install the driver and software, and quickly setup the printer on wireless by following the instructions that are given below.
- You should first collect the information regarding network name and network password. After gathering, turn on the router, computer, and the printer.
- Remove the USB cable connected to the printer, after ensuring that the computer and printer are connected to the same wireless network.
- To set up the printer on the wireless network using “Wireless Setup Wizard”, you have to click the “wireless icon” option.
- When the ” Wireless Summary” screen appears, you must tap “settings” and touch ” Wireless Settings” and then select “Wireless Setup Wizard”.
- Now, a set of instructions appears on the control panel screen. To connect the 123.hp.com/dj3545 printer to your wireless network just follow the instructions.
123 HP Setup 3545 Mac
The Deskjet 3545 printer’s wireless setup for Mac is described in the detailed step-wise procedure. First, connect the printer to the wireless network and then install the latest software and driver. To quickly setup the printer on wireless for Mac, just do as per the instructions described below.
- After collecting the information on network password and network name, turn the printer on and then setup the printer on wireless.
- Now, remove the USB cable, after you have confirmed that the printer and computer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Now, you must select or tap “Wireless icon” to setup the printer on a wireless network using the “Wireless Setup Wizard”.
- When the “Wireless Summary” screen displays, touch “Settings” and click “Wireless Settings” and then click the “Wireless Setup Wizard” button.
- To connect the 123.hp.com/dj3545 printer to the wireless network follow the on-screen instructions. Then follow the instructions to install the software.
HP Printer Provide Solution for Deskjet 2546?
123 HP Deskjet 3545 How to Print Photos (Windows)
To print professional looking photos from a Windows PC, you should use the suitable paper type and desired print job settings. The procedure to print photos on Windows is explained in simple steps and follow them accordingly.
- First open the input or paper tray and then insert enough amount of paper into the paper or input tray.
- Open the photo that needs to be printed and after making all the changes, right-click the photo and tap “open with”.
- Then click “paint” or “Windows Photo Viewer” and then tap “print” or click “File” or the menu icon(Paint) and then tap “print”.
- For accessing layout, quality, color, and advanced print settings, open the printer “Document Properties” window, when the Print Pictures window gets displayed.
- Select Options -> Printer Properties in Windows Photo Viewer which is available in Print Pictures window. Select Preferences -> ok-> Print.
123 HP Deskjet 3545 How to Scan (Windows)
To scan from your Windows computer first download and install the HP DeskJet 3545 software and driver from 123.hp.com/dj3545. Just follow the instructions given below to scan a photo or document.
- To scan from your Windows computer, first download the Deskjet 3545 driver and software from 123.hp.com/dj3545 by clicking the “Download” option.
- Now just follow the instructions directed or guided to connect the printer. Then it asks to choose the software to install.
- After finished clicking the option that includes HP scan, keep the document on the scanner glass, in the document feeder slot.
- Search Windows for ‘HP’ and select your printer name to open “HP Printer Assistant”. Then click “Scan a document” to open “HP scan”.
- Now the settings appear in the right pane, make the alterations and then select the “Scan” button and the document gets scanned.
123 HP Deskjet 3545 How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper
To print on both sides of the paper, you should set up a print job. Based on your printer type you can alter the settings in the 123.hp.com/dj3545 print driver and flip the pages by following the given steps accordingly.
- To overcome page ordering errors, place sufficient amount of paper into the paper tray and then open the document to print.
- Click “File” and then touch the “Print” button. After clicking your printer name, touch “Printer Properties”, “Printer Setup” or “Preferences”.
- Tap the “print on both sides” option, when the Document Properties or Printing Preferences window displays in the “Printing shortcuts tab”.
- Tap the “Layout”, “Features” or “Finishing” button, if “printing shortcuts tab” is unavailable, and search for “Print on two Sides” button.
- Click ” page flip or binding ” and tap Ok -> Print. Remove and insert the printed page into input tray, select “continue”.
123 HP Deskjet 3545 How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
The step-wise process to estimate the toner or ink levels for Deskjet 3545 printer is given in simple steps. To find the toner or ink level for the 123.hp.com/dj3545 printer, do as per the steps are given below.
- Search Windows for HP after switching on the printer, to estimate or calculate the toner or ink level in the Windows.
- Touch your printer name and when HP Solution Center displays, select it and then analyzed or calculated toner or ink level will appear.
- To check the toner or ink level in Mac first you should switch on the printer and ensure it is in a ready state.
- Then touch the Apple icon in the menu bar, and then select the “system preferences” option and then click the “Scan&Print” option.
- After clicking your 123.hp.com/dj3545 printer name from the printers list, tap the ” Supplies&Options ” button, and touch the “Supply Levels” option.