123.hp.com/dj3700 Install and Setup
First, unpack your Deskjet 3700 printer and then take out the user manual that shipped along with the printer, and just follow the 123 HP Setup 3700 steps or instructions as described in it accordingly, to connect the power cable, set control panel preferences, place paper into the paper tray, and install the ink cartridges in the printer. You can get the printer user manual from 123.hp.com/dj3700.
123.hp.com/dj3700 Setup and Installation
The whole unpacking or unboxing setup for the Deskjet 3700 printer is elaborated in simple steps. Follow the described steps as given below to quickly unbox your printer.
- Open the cardboard box and remove the 123.hp.com/dj3700 printer from it. Then remove the packing materials, tapes, and stickers stuck to it.
- After removing all the packing materials from the printer, now press the power button and turn on the Deskjet 3700 printer.
- Now, set the preferences on the control panel. Then with short edge forward, load enough paper into the paper tray.
- Then take out the ink cartridges from its package and by following the manual, carefully install them into its slot.
- Once finished installing the ink cartridges, align them for good quality printing and then download and install the software and driver.
Latest 123 HP Deskjet 3700 Driver and Manual Download
123 HP Deskjet 3700 Driver Download for Windows
- The Deskjet 3700 printer driver for Windows can be downloaded from the 123.hp.com/dj3700.
- Also, the Deskjet 3700 printer’s latest driver can be downloaded and installed from the CD.
123 HP Deskjet 3700 Driver Installation
123 HP Deskjet 3700 Driver Installation for Windows
The Deskjet 3700 printer driver installation for Windows is elaborated in simple steps.
The suitable driver can be downloaded and installed from the CD that came along with the printer and does as per the steps are elaborated to install the driver for your 123.hp.com/dj3700 printer.
- First turn the printer on, to download the Deskjet 3700 printer driver. Connect the USB cable when it asks to connect.
- Keep the CD into the CD drive and begin the Installation Wizard when it asks to start and follow the on-screen instructions.
- If it asks to connect the USB cable in the middle of the installation process, connect it between the computer and the printer.
- After you connect the USB cable it will immediately identify or recognize the printer and then move to next step.
- Follow the instructions, when the set of instructions displays in the wizard to finish the installation procedure, and then perform printing tasks.
123 HP Deskjet 3700 Driver Installation for Mac
The Deskjet 3700 driver installation procedure for Mac is detailed in simple step-by-step format. The suitable driver for Deskjet 3700 printer is available on our website and just click the below-displayed link and you will be directed to the download page and then follow the given steps accordingly.
- On the Mac, you should create a new print queue to install the HP driver with Apple software update and then touch “Apple”.
- Touch the “system preferences” option and based on the OS click the “Print & Fax”, “Printers & Scanners” or “Print & Scan” button.
- Select the “Print Using” or “Use” option and then tap your printer name to add the Deskjet 3700 printer to the Printer’s list.
- Select “add” and add the Deskjet 3700 printer to the printer’s list and at once close the system preferences window after adding.
- After closing the system preferences window, you can perform all the scan, fax or print tasks based on 123.hp.com/dj3700 printer functionality.
123 HP Deskjet 3700 Wireless Setup
123 HP Deskjet 3700 Wireless Setup for Windows
The Deskjet 3700 printer’s wireless setup for Windows is elaborated in simple steps. Before installing the software and driver, connect the printer to the wireless network and quickly setup the 123.hp.com/dj3700 printer on wireless by doing the instructions that are detailed below.
- Turn on the router, printer, and the computer after collecting the information related to the network name and network password.
- Remove the USB cable, once you confirm that the printer and the computer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Using “Wireless Setup Wizard” you can setup the printer on the wireless network. So first you must touch the “wireless icon” button.
- When the ” Wireless Summary” screen appears, you must click “settings” and tap ” Wireless Settings” and then click “Wireless Setup Wizard”.
- Now, follow the list of instructions that pop up on the control panel screen to connect the printer to your wireless network.
123 HP Deskjet 3700 Wireless Setup for Mac
The Deskjet 3700 printer’s wireless setup for Mac is detailed in the step-wise procedure. Before downloading and installing the driver and software, connect the printer to the wireless network. Then quickly follow the steps given below, to setup the printer on wireless for Mac.
- First turn the printer on and setup the printer on wireless, after you have finished gathering the network name and network password.
- Once you have confirmed whether the computer and the printer are connected to the same wireless network, remove the USB cable.
- To setup the printer on a wireless network using the “Wireless Setup Wizard”, now you should touch or click “Wireless icon”.
- When the “Wireless Summary” screen opens, select “Settings” and tap “Wireless Settings” and then touch the “Wireless Setup Wizard” option.
- Follow the 123.hp.com/dj3700 instructions that are displayed on the screen, and connect the printer to a wireless network, and then to install the software.
HP Printer Provide Solution 123.hp.com/dj3700 ?
123 HP Deskjet 3700 How to Print Photos (Windows)
You need to use the appropriate paper type and suitable print job settings to print professional looking photos from a Windows PC. To print photos on 123.hp.com/dj3700 Windows, you have to do as per the instructions detailed below accordingly.
- Open the input tray and insert enough amount of plain or normal paper into the paper tray or input tray.
- Open the photo that should be printed and do all the required changes. Then right click the photo and touch “open with”.
- Then touch “paint” or “Windows Photo Viewer” and then click “print” or choose “File” or the menu icon(Paint) and then select “print”.
- The Print Pictures window opens and there you must open printer “Document properties” window for accessing layout, quality, color, and advanced print settings.
- In Print Pictures window, touch Options -> Printer Properties in Windows Photo Viewer, and then tap Preferences -> ok-> print in Print window.
123 HP Deskjet 3700 How to Scan (Windows)
To scan from your Windows computer, first, you should download and install the HP DeskJet 3700 software and driver from 123.hp.com. Do as per the steps elaborated below to scan a document or photo.
- First download the Deskjet 3700 driver and software from by clicking the “Download” button, to scan from your Windows computer.
- Now, to connect the 123.hp.com/dj3700 printer follow the set of instructions that display and then tap the software when it asks to install.
- After choosing the option that contains HP scan, keep or place the document on the scanner glass, in the document feeder slot.
- Search Windows for ‘HP’ and touch Deskjet 3700 printer name to open “HP Printer Assistant” and tap “Scan a document” to open “HP scan”.
- Now the setting opens in the right pane, make the needed changes and then touch the “Scan” option. The document gets scanned.
123 HP Deskjet 3700 How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
To print on both sides of the paper, you should set up a print job. Based on your printer type you can flip the pages and also you can alter the settings in the 123.hp.com/dj3700 print driver by doing the steps given below accordingly.
- Before you start to print, place enough amount of normal paper into the tray and then open the document to print.
- Touch “File” and then select the “Print” option. Touch “Printer Properties”, “Printer Setup” or “Preferences” after clicking your printer name.
- Click the “print on both sides” option, when the Printing Preferences or Document Properties window pops up in the “Printing shortcuts tab”.
- Touch “Layout”, “Features” or “Finishing”, if “printing shortcuts tab” is not available or unavailable, and look for “Print on both Sides” button.
- Touch ” page flip or binding ” and click Ok -> Print. Remove and reinsert the printed page into a tray, touch “continue”.
123 HP Deskjet 3700 How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
The step-by-step procedure to estimate the toner or ink levels for Deskjet 3700 printer is given in easy steps. To analyze the toner or ink level for the 123.hp.com/dj3700 printer, do as per the steps are detailed below.
- To analyze or calculate the toner or ink level in the Windows, search Windows for HP after switching on the printer.
- Tap your printer name, and when HP Solution Center opens choose it and then estimated or analyzed toner or ink level will display.
- To analyze the ink level in Mac, you must switch on the printer and confirm that it is in a ready state.
- Click the Apple icon in the menu bar, and then choose the “system preferences” button and then touch the “Print&Scan” button.
- After touching your 123.hp.com/dj3700 printer name Deskjet 3700 from the printers list, choose the “Options&Supplies” option, and select the “Supply Levels” button.