123.hp.com/dj3752 Setup and Install
First, take out the 123 HP Deskjet 3752 printer and remove all the materials. Then take out the manual that delivered along with the 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer and do as per the instructions are given in it, to connect the power cable, set control panel preferences, insert plain paper into the paper tray, and install the ink cartridges in the printer. You can get the printer user manual from 123.hp.com/3752.
123.hp.com/dj3752 Unboxing and Printer Setup
The complete unboxing setup for the Deskjet 3752 printer is described in simple step-wise format. Do as per the steps are given below to quickly unbox the setup.
- Take out the 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer after opening the cardboard box and quickly remove the packing materials, tapes, and stickers from it.
- Now, switch on the printer by pressing the power button, after removing all the packing materials from the printer.
- Set preferences on the control panel and then with short edge forward, load the plain paper into the paper tray.
- Remove the ink cartridges one by one from the package and install them into its slot when the carriage remains silent.
- Now, align them for good quality printing and then download and install the recent driver and software for your printer
Latest 123 HP Deskjet 3752 Driver and Manual Download
123 HP Deskjet 3752 Driver Download for Windows
- The Deskjet 3752 printer driver for Windows can be downloaded from the 123.hp.com/dj3752.
- Also, you can download and install the Deskjet 3752 printer’s latest driver using the CD.
123 HP Deskjet 3752 Driver Installation
123 HP Deskjet 3752 Driver Installation for Windows
The perfect driver for Deskjet 3752 can be downloaded and installed from the CD that got delivered along with the printer. The procedure to download and install the driver for Windows using the CD is given in step by step format. Just follow the instructions to install the driver.
- Before starting the driver download process for the Deskjet 3752, first turn on the printer by pressing the power button.
- After turning on the printer, insert the CD/DVD into the CD drive. Immediately it asks to begin the Installation Wizard.
- Start the installation wizard and follow the instructions. In the middle of the process, it will ask to connect the USB cable.
- So, connect the USB cable between the computer and the printer and at once it will recognize or identify the 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer.
- Now, a list of instructions displays in the wizard. Follow them accordingly and complete the Deskjet 3752 driver installation procedure.
123 HP Deskjet 3752 Driver Installation for Mac
You can download and install the perfect printer driver for Mac from 123.hp.com/dj3752. The Deskjet 3752 printer driver installation for Mac is described in a stepwise manner. Follow the steps accordingly to download and install the driver for your printer.
- As a first step, you must create a print queue on the Mac to install the HP driver with Apple software update.
- Click “Apple” and click “system preferences”, and based on the OS choose “Print & Fax”, “Printers & Scanners” or “Print & Scan”.
- Tap the “Use” or “Print Using” option and then you need to touch the name of your Deskjet 3752 printer.
- Then tap the “add” option to add the Deskjet 3752 printer to the printer’s list and close the system preferences window.
- Now you can quickly and easily do all the tasks like scan, fax or print depending on your printer functionality.
123 HP Deskjet 3752 Wireless Setup
123 HP Deskjet 3752 Wireless Setup for Windows
The Deskjet 3752 printer’s wireless setup for Windows is detailed in a simple step by step procedure. First, connect the printer to the wireless network before installing the software and driver, and then quickly setup the 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer on wireless by following the steps that are given below.
- Collect the details related to network name and network password and then turn on the printer, router, and the computer.
- Now, confirm that the printer and the computer are connected to the same wireless network and then remove the USB cable.
- To setup the printer on the wireless network using the “Wireless Setup Wizard”, you have to tap the “wireless icon” button.
- The ” Wireless Summary” screen opens, and you should touch “settings” and touch ” Wireless Settings” and then click “Wireless Setup Wizard”.
- Now do as per the instructions that pop up on the control panel screen to connect the printer to your wireless network.
123 HP Deskjet 3752 Wireless Setup for Mac
The Deskjet 3752 printer’s wireless setup for Mac is elaborated in easy steps. Connect the printer to the wireless network and then download and install the latest driver and software for the printer. To quickly setup the printer on Wireless for Mac, follow the steps elaborated below accordingly.
- Switch on the printer and setup the printer on wireless, after collecting the details on network name and network password.
- Now, make sure that the printer and the computer are connected to the same wireless network and remove USB cable.
- Then click or select the “Wireless icon” option to setup the printer on the wireless network using the “Wireless Setup Wizard”.
- The “Wireless Summary” screen appears. In this screen, you should select “Settings” and tap “Wireless Settings” and tap “Wireless Setup Wizard”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect the 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer to a wireless network and also follow the instructions to install the software.
123.hp.com/dj3752 Printer Provide Solution for following queries ?
123 HP Deskjet 3752 How to Print Photos (Windows)
You have to use the suitable paper type and desired print job settings to print professional looking photos from a Windows PC. To easily print photos on Windows, you need to do as per the 123.hp.com/dj3752 steps explained below accordingly.
- Open the input or paper tray. Now, insert the photo paper into it and then close the paper or input tray.
- Now, do the required changes to the photo that needs to be printed. Once done, right-click the photo and touch “open with”.
- Then tap “paint” or “Windows Photo Viewer” and then select “print” or select “File” or the menu icon(Paint) and then tap “print”.
- The Print Pictures window displays. In the window open printer “Document properties” window for accessing color, quality, layout, and advanced print settings.
- When the Print Pictures window opens, tap options-> printer properties in windows photo viewer. Tap Preferences -> ok-> print in Window.
123 HP Deskjet 3752 How to Scan (Windows)
To scan from your Windows computer, you should first download and install the HP DeskJet 3752 software and driver from 123.hp.com/dj3752. Just follow the steps explained below to quickly scan a document or photo.
- First download the Deskjet 3752 driver and software from 123.hp.com by choosing the “Download” button, to scan from your Windows computer.
- Do as per the instructions displays to connect the printer and then select the software when it asks to install.
- Tap the button that contains HP scan. Then in the document feeder slot insert the document on the scanner glass.
- Search Windows for ‘HP’. Then tap your printer name to open “HP Printer Assistant” and click “Scan a document” to open “HP scan”.
- Make the changes in the setting that opens in the right pane and click “scan” option and the document gets scanned.
123 HP Deskjet 3752 How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
You must first setup a print job and then need to print on both sides of the paper. Depending on your printer type you can flip the pages and also you can change the settings in the print driver by following the 123.hp.com/dj3752 instructions described below.
- Before you attempt to print, ensure you have placed enough paper into the paper tray. Open the document to print.
- Select “File” and then click the “Print” button. Click “Printer Properties”, “Printer Setup” or “Preferences” after choosing your printer name.
- Tap “print on both sides”, when the Printing Preferences or Document Properties window displays or appears in the “Printing shortcuts tab”.
- Click the “Layout”, “Features” or “Finishing” option when the “printing shortcuts tab” is unavailable and search for “Print on both Sides” option.
- Click ” page flip or binding ” and touch Ok -> Print. Remove the printed page and reinsert it and click “continue”.
123 HP Deskjet 3752 How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
The step-wise process to calculate the toner or ink levels for Deskjet 3752 printer is elaborated in simple steps. To analyze or calculate the toner or ink level for the printer, follow the 123.hp.com/dj3752 steps given below.
- To calculate or estimate the ink or toner level in the Windows, search Windows for HP once you switch on the printer.
- Touch your printer name, and if HP Solution Center displays, select it and then the calculated toner or ink level will display.
- To calculate the ink level in Mac, you must turn on the printer and ensure that it is in a ready state.
- Select the “Apple icon” in the menu bar, and then touch the “system preferences” option and then select the “Print&Scan” option.
- In the printer’s list, tap the 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer name and select the “Options&Supplies” button and then tap the “Supply Levels” button.