123.hp.com/dj3755 Install and Setup
First, remove the 123 HP Deskjet 3755 printer and discard all the materials stuck on it. Then take out the manual guide that got shipped with the printer, and follow the 123 HP Setup 3755 instructions as given in it, to connect the power cable, set control panel preferences, load normal paper into the paper(input) tray, and install the ink cartridges in the printer. You can get the printer user manual from 123.hp.com/dj3755.
123.hp.com/dj3755 Unboxing Setup
The entire unboxing setup for the Deskjet 3755 printer is elaborated in simple step-wise manner. Do as per the 123.hp.com/dj3755 instructions are elaborated below to quickly unpack the setup.
- Take out the printer once you open the cardboard box and remove the packing materials, tapes, and stickers stuck to it.
- Now, turn the printer on by pressing the power button, after you remove the packing materials from the printer.
- On the control panel, set the preferences and with short edge forward, place the normal paper into the input tray.
- Remove the ink cartridges one by one from its package. Now carefully install them into its slot, when the carriage remains idle.
- Now, align the ink cartridges and then download and install the suitable driver and software for your Deskjet 3755 printer.
Latest 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Driver and Manual Download
123 HP Deskjet 3755 Driver Download for Windows
- The Deskjet 3755 printer driver for Windows can be downloaded from the 123.hp.com/dj3755.
- Also, you can download and install the Deskjet 3755 printer’s suitable driver using the CD.
123 HP Deskjet 3755 Driver Installation
123 HP Deskjet 3755 Driver Installation for Windows
The recent driver for Deskjet 3755 can be downloaded and installed from the CD that got shipped along with the printer. The step-wise procedure to download and install the driver for Windows using the CD is elaborated below. Do as per the 123.hp.com/dj3755 instructions to install the driver.
- Before beginning the driver download process for the Deskjet 3755, switch on the printer by pressing the power button.
- After switching-on the printer, place the CD/DVD into the CD drive and immediately it prompts to start the Installation Wizard.
- Begin the installation wizard and do as per the instructions. During the process, it will ask to connect the USB cable.
- Now, connect the USB cable between the printer and the computer and immediately it will identify or recognize the printer.
- Now, a set of instructions opens in the wizard. Do them accordingly and finish the Deskjet 3755 driver installation procedure.
123 HP Deskjet 3755 Driver Installation for Mac
You can download and install the printer driver for Mac from 123.hp.com/dj3755. The Deskjet 3755 printer driver installation for Mac is explained in a steps format. Following the instructions below accordingly, download and install the printer driver.
- To install the HP driver with Apple software update you must or should create a new print queue on the Mac.
- Touch “Apple” and touch “system preferences”, and based on the OS click “Print & Scan”, “Print & Fax” or “Printers & Scanners”.
- Select the “Use” or “Print Using” option and then you want to touch the name of your Deskjet 3755 printer.
- Then click or touch the “add” option to add the Deskjet 3755 printer to the printer’s list and close “system preferences” window.
- Now you can easily perform all the tasks like scan, fax or print depending or based on your printer functionality.
123 HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless Setup
123 HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless Setup for Windows
The Deskjet 3755 printer’s wireless setup for Windows is described in a simple step by step process. First, before installing the software and driver connect the printer to the wireless network, and then quickly setup the 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer on wireless by following or doing the steps that are given below.
- Gather the details regarding network password and network name and then switch on the printer, router, and the computer.
- Ensure that the printer and the computer are connected to the same wireless network and remove the connected USB cable.
- To setup the printer on the wireless network using the “Wireless Setup Wizard”, you must or should click “wireless icon”.
- The ” Wireless Summary” screen pops up, and you must touch “settings” and click ” Wireless Settings” and then tap “Wireless Setup Wizard”.
- Now follow the instructions that pop up or displays on the control panel screen to connect the 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer to your wireless network.
123 HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless Setup for Mac
The Deskjet 3755 printer’s wireless setup for Mac is given in easy step-wise format. First, connect the printer to the wireless network. Then download and install the recent driver and software for the printer. Follow the steps elaborated below accordingly to quickly setup the printer on Wireless for Mac.
- Turn on the printer after collecting the details on network name and network password and setup the printer on wireless.
- Once you confirm that the computer and the printer are connected to a same wireless network, remove the connected USB cable.
- Then tap or touch the “Wireless icon” button to setup the printer on the wireless network using the “Wireless Setup Wizard”.
- The “Wireless Summary” screen pops up. You should select “Settings” and tap “Wireless Settings” and click “Wireless Setup Wizard” on that screen.
- Now, follow the instructions to connect the 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer to a wireless network. After that follow the instructions for software installation.
123.hp.com/dj3755 Printer Provide Solution for following topics ?
123 HP Deskjet 3755 How to Print Photos (Windows)
You need to use the correct paper type and desired print job settings to print professional looking and high-quality photos from a Windows PC. Do as per the steps elaborated below to print photos on Windows.
- First you need to insert the 123.hp.com/dj3755 photo paper into the paper tray to print photos on Windows. Then close the paper tray.
- Open the photo and make necessary changes and then right-click the photo that needs to be printed and tap “open with”.
- Then touch “paint” or “Windows Photo Viewer” and then tap “print” or tap “File” or the menu icon(Paint) and then click “print”.
- The Print Pictures window pops up. In the window, to access color, quality, layout, and advanced print settings open printer “Document properties” window.
- When the Print Pictures window pops up, click Options-> printer properties in windows photo viewer. Touch Preferences -> ok-> print in Print window.
123 HP Deskjet 3755 How to Scan (Windows)
First, you should download and install the latest driver and software for HP Deskjet 3755 and then only you can perform a scan from your Windows computer. You can easily download the driver and software from 123.hp.com/dj3755. Follow the given steps to scan a document or photo.
- To scan from your Windows computer first download the printer driver from 123.hp.com by tapping the “Download” button.
- You are guided by the instructions, do accordingly to connect the printer and then select software when it asks to install.
- Tap the HP Scan button and then in the document feeder slot insert the document or photo on the scanner glass.
- Search Windows for ‘HP’ and to open “HP Printer Assistant” tap your printer name and to open “HP scan” tap “Scan a document”.
- Make the changes in the setting when it opens in the right pane and tap “scan” option and document gets scanned.
123 HP Deskjet 3755 How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
You should first setup a print job and then only you can print on both sides of the paper. Depending on your 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer type you can flip the pages. Also, you can change or alter the settings in the print driver based on your printer.
- Before you start printing process, ensure enough paper is placed into the paper tray and then open the document to print.
- Choose “File” and then tap the “Print” button. Select “Printer Properties”, “Printer Setup” or “Preferences” after tapping your printer name.
- Click “print on both sides”, when the Printing Preferences or Document Properties window appears or opens in the “Printing shortcuts tab”.
- Select the “Layout”, “Features” or “Finishing” option when the “printing shortcuts tab” is unavailable and see for “Print on both Sides” button.
- Touch ” page flip or binding ” and select Ok -> Print. Take out and reinsert the printed page and tap “continue”.
123 HP Deskjet 3755 How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
The procedure to find the level of ink or toner in your Deskjet 3755 printer is described in simple step-wise format. Follow the 123.hp.com/dj3755 steps below to quickly analyze the toner or ink level for your printer.
- To analyze the ink or toner level in the Windows, search Windows for HP after you turn on the printer.
- Choose your printer name, and if HP Solution Center appears, tap it and then the calculated level of ink or toner displays.
- You must turn on the printer and ensure that it is in a ready state to calculate the ink level in Mac.
- Choose the “Apple icon” in the menu bar, and then touch the “system preferences” button and then choose the “Print&Scan” option.
- In the printer’s list, touch the 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer name and tap the “Options&Supplies” button and then click the “Supply Levels” button.