123.hp.com/dj3776 Install Support
The 123.hp.com/dj3776 is an impressive model with its compact dimensions and stylish chassis. The most noteworthy technology for the HP Deskjet 3776 is the use of a document feeder system for scanning and copying. It is very easy to setup and configure. 123 HP Setup 3776 printer has respectable print speeds, the print quality is impressive and the per page cost is quite reasonable.
123 HP Deskjet 3776 Setup and Unboxing
- Place the 123.hp.com/dj3776 printer package on a hard sturdy surface. This is to make sure that the printer does not topple and fall.
- Open the contents of the package and ensure if it has all the contents mentioned. The components include power cord, cartridges, installation CD, setup poster, and the user manual.
- Remove all the tapes. Note that there are tapes present inside the cartridge access door and has to be removed as well.
- Connect one end of the power cord to the rear of the printer and the other end to the power socket on the wall.
- Turn on the printer and it will take you through initial settings such as date, country, language etc. Load the printer with A4 paper.
- Open the cartridge access door. Place the new cartridges in their respective slots. The black and color cartridge have their own slots.
Latest 123 HP Deskjet 3776 Driver and Manual Download
123 HP Setup 3776 Windows
- Installing the printer driver using the driver CD is relatively easy. A lot of printers have drivers that can be downloaded online.
- Go to our 123.hp.com/dj3776 website & download the driver for your device. Make sure you know the printer’s model number & your system’s OS.
123 HP Deskjet 3776 Driver Installation
123 HP Setup 3776 Windows
- Connect your computer and printer to a network. Use a USB cable or wireless network to connect your printer to the computer.
- Check and confirm that your computer is set to download the driver software automatically. If not, follow the on-screen prompts to download the manual.
- Select Change Device Installation settings in the Windows Device Installation settings window and save the settings modifications.
- Select your printer’s connection type and select Windows Add a Printer wizard to configure the driver software.
- For Windows, the file type will be in downloaded .exe format. Follow the on-screen prompts to install the 123.hp.com/dj3776 driver correctly.
123 HP Setup 3776 Mac
- Select System Preferences from the Apple menu. Select Print & Fax or Print & Scan, based on your system’s operating system.
- Make sure that your printer’s name is displayed in the Printers list. Remove and re-add the printer’s name to check communication.
- Add your printer’s name to the list if it is not listed in the search results. Click Save to confirm the modifications made.
- Choose Use or Print Using, choose your printer’s name and then click Add to add the printer to the printers list.
- Download the driver software from our 123.hp.com/dj3776 website which is available free of cost of all models. The file format will be .dmg.
123 HP Deskjet 3776 Wireless Setup
123 HP Setup 3776 Windows
- Make sure your computer and your 123.hp.com/dj3776 printer are connected to a wireless network with an active Internet connection.
- If there is a prompt to turn on Web Services, then press Setup and follow the on-screen instructions to continue to the next step.
- Print the information page. The information page will contain information about the Web Service and your printer’s email address.
- Email the document that should be printed, to your printer. Your printer’s email address should be typed in the To field. Attach the document to the email.
- Type a subject in the subject line as a blank email subject line might lead to canceling of the print job by the HP ePrint server. Send the email.
123 HP Setup 3776 Mac
- On your printer’s control panel, open the Setup option. Select Wireless Setup Wizard and then follow the on-screen prompts to connect the printer.
- Open the Apple menu, choose System Preferences. Now, select Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners, based on your operating system.
- If your printer’s name is listed, then remove and re-add the printer to confirm it is set up for AirPrint. If not, install the driver software.
- If your printer’s name is not listed, then press the plus sign and choose the option Add Printer or Scanner and add your printer’s name.
- Open the document you want to print. Select your 123.hp.com/dj3776 printer from the list of printers. Make the necessary changes and click Print.
HP Printer Provide Solution for Deskjet 3776?
123 HP Deskjet 3776 How to Print Photos (Windows)
- Your Windows system and your printer should be connected to the same wireless or wired network with an active Internet connection.
- Check the cable and the lights on the printer’s Ethernet port, if your 123.hp.com/dj3776 printer is connected to a wired connection. The green link light should be steady.
- The wireless icon light on the front of the printer should be on and not be blinking. Check the network connection if the light is blinking.
- Open the Wi-Fi settings, on your system and make sure you are connected to your network. Open the document you want to print.
- Press the Print icon. From the print preview screen, choose your printer. Change any print settings and then click Print.
123 HP Deskjet 3776 How to Scan (Windows)
- Place the document in the document feeder slot. Search Windows for your printer model and choose your 123.hp.com/dj3776 printer name from the list of results.
- Select Scan a Document and HP Scan window will open. Choose one of the shortcuts that will match the file type and resulting action you want.
- Choose Show Scan Preview or Show Viewer After Scan to preview and make additional edits to the scan before saving it.
- Click Scan and the printer will scan the file. The document will pass through the rollers and it will be scanned by the printer.
- Save the file in the desired folder. This file can be emailed and the settings can also be altered as desired.
123 HP Deskjet 3776 How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
- Choose the file that you want to print and then click Print from the File option. Choose the name of your 123.hp.com/dj3776 printer from the list.
- Select Printer Setup and Choose the Printing shortcuts tab in the Printing Preferences window. Select the Print on Both Sides option, if available.
- Select the Layout option if the Printing Shortcut tab is not available. Choose Duplex Printing option depending on how you want to print the document.
- Remove the printed first side pages from the output tray and then load the printed first side pages into the main input tray.
- Press Continue and the other side of the page will be printed. Do not remove the sheets until all the pages in the document are printed.
123 HP Deskjet 3776 How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
- Press the ink icon on the 123.hp deskjet 3776 printer’s control panel and the estimated ink levels will be displayed.
- You will also be able to view the estimated ink level in the printer software. Search Windows for your printer software.
- Select the Estimated Ink Level option from the menu bar. You will be able to view the ink level of all the cartridges.
- Locate the cartridge that is low in ink level and order the replacement cartridge. Before ordering cartridges, find out the correct cartridge number.
- The cartridge number can be found inside the cartridge access door. Replace or refill the 123.hp.com/dj3776 cartridges that are low on the ink level or empty.