123.hp.com/dj3779 Setup and Installation Solutions
123.hp.com/dj3779 printer is one of the smallest all-in-one printers according to a 2016 study. HP Deskjet 3779 is designed for the space and money conscious. 123.hp.com/3779 is a also a power saver and is energy-efficient. It comes with HP Scroll Scan and it will meet your scanning needs and a variety of paper types. It can be setup easily by unboxing it and installing the printer drivers.
123.hp.com/dj3779 First Time Printer Setup
- Remove the 123.hp.com/DJ3779 printer from the packaging. Take the printer out of the plastic covering.
- Make sure that you remove all safety tabs and tapes.
- The manufacturer would have placed safety tabs to hold in position any movable parts. Before installing the cartridges remove the tapes from them.
- Place the cartridges in their respective slot.
- Lift the input tray and pull it up so that it can support the paper.
- Pull the output tray in the front so that it can handle the delivered print out.
- Take the power cable from its cover. Plug it to the rear of the 123.hp.com/3779 printer.
- Install the software for your printer.
Latest 123 HP Deskjet 3779 Driver and Manual Download
123 HP Setup 3779 Windows
- Drivers are a primary requirement for the effective functioning of the printer. They allow the computer to recognize the 123.hp.com/dj3779 printer, its features and functionality.
- You can download the fully featured 123 HP Deskjet 3779 driver from our website.
123 HP Deskjet 3779 Driver Installation
123 HP Setup 3779 Windows
- Driver installation is a quick and easy process. The 123.hp.com/dj3779 driver can be downloaded and installed from the installation CD or as a .exe file from our website.
- To install the driver for your 123 HP Deskjet 3779 using the CD provided by the manufacturer. Insert or place the CD in the drive of the computer and run it.
- Follow the prompts on-screen to complete the installation process for your Windows computer.
- If you do not have a CD or CD Drive, you can download the driver from our website in the .exe format.
- Select Save or Run as. Open the .exe file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation for your 123 HP DeskJet 3779. If you have any queries, speak to an 123.hp.com/dj3779 printer experts.
123 HP Setup 3779 Mac
- The 123.HP.com/ DeskJet 3779 requires a driver installation in your Mac to function efficiently.
- Install the driver through a CD or from our website. Put your CD in your CD Drive and run it.
- You can also install the fully featured 123 HP DeskJet 3779 driver from our website 123-hp-com.com.
- The driver installation file will be in .dmg format. Run it and follow the 123.hp.com/dj3779 on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
- Click save as or run to get the installation file. You can access it from Downloads folder or from your browser’s Downloads bar.
123 HP Deskjet 3779 Wireless Setup
123 HP Setup 3779 Windows
- Follow the instructions below to setup a DeskJet 3779 on a wireless network.
- Collect the network name and password, switch on your computer, printer and router, and proceed further. Remove any cables from the printer, if necessary.
- Download and run HP Easy Start. When asked to choose your printer, select My Printer Is Not Shown. A Printer Not Found screen appears.
- Select Continue, and then choose Wireless network (if applicable)
- Select Continue, and then follow the 123.hp.com/dj3779 on-screen instructions to set up your printer on a wireless network.
123 HP Setup 3779 Mac
- Prior to installing the printer software and connecting to your wireless network, inspect the requirements, switch on the computer, router and the printer.
- Press the Wireless button and the Cancel button at the same time to reset the printer. Download HP Easy start and Select Set up My Printer and follow the on-screen instruction.
- On the Connect screen choose the printer, and then select continue. The connect screen will display the Join box
- Follow the 123.hp.com/dj3779 on-screen prompts to complete the wireless setup.
HP Printer Provide Solution for Deskjet 3779?
123 HP Deskjet 3779 How to Print Photos (Windows)
Follow the instructions below to print photos in 123.HP.com/DeskJet 3779.
- Make changes to the photo to improve its image quality with Windows Photo or Paint.
- After making changes, Select Print and select File or the menu icon, then choose Print.
- The Print or Print Picture window appears with general settings. Select Document properties to make further changes to the print job.
- You can change the DPI or Dots per inch to produce your desired quality. You can also change the color setting to print color, monochrome or grayscale to reproduce the intended effect.
- Select OK and choose Print. After printing, secure the paper by storing it in a a package. This prevents it from becoming 123.hp.com/dj3779 damaged or getting curled.
123 HP Deskjet 3779 How to Scan (Windows)
Follow the instructions below to print scan 123.HP.com/ DeskJet 3779
- Place the document or photo on the scanner glass. Search Windows for ‘HP’, select your printer and open HP Printer Assistant, and then click Scan a Document or Photo to access HP Scan.
- Select a shortcut for your file type and the action your require. Alter any available configuration in the right pane and select Scan.
- If you are scanning a multipage document, then select the (+) sign in HP Scan preview window till you complete 123.hp.com/dj3779 scanning all pages of the document.
- Make sure that the file Save as type menu is PDF. Confirm the file name and location and then select Save.
- You can also send your scan through email from HP Scan. This will open a send email dialog box in your computer with the scan as an attachment.
123 HP Deskjet 3779 How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
- To prevent page ordering errors, load necessary amount of paper into the input tray to successfully complete your print job.
- Open the document, Select File, and Choose Print. Choose the name of your Printer, then choose Printer Properties, Preferences or Printer Setup.
- Select Two Sided (Duplex) Printing from the printing shortcut or from the layout tab.If you require the document to read like a booklet or a tablet, find the Two-sided printing menu or option, then choose the binding page flip option. Take the 123.hp.com/dj3779 printed first side pages from the output tray and then place them into the input tray. Select continue.
- For Mac users, choose the Apple icon, select System Preferences. Open Print and Scanners and Select Options & Supplies, and then select the Supply Levels tab. If unavailable use HP apps to access your ink levels.
123 HP Deskjet 3779 How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
Follow the instructions below to check the Ink or Toner level for 123.HP.com/ DeskJet 3779
- If your printer does not have an LED or LCD display to indicate toner level, you can make use of your printer management software.
- Switch on the printer and make sure it is connected to the computer. Search Windows for HP, and then select your printer.
- If HP Solution Center appears, select it. Ink and toner levels appears on the home screen of the printer software.
- You can also check ink levels with HP apps. Open HP Print and Scan Doctor, Select your printer and choose Next.
- Select 123.hp.com/dj3779 Printer and choose Supply levels to see the estimated ink levels.