123.hp.com/dj6940 Installation and Setup
123.hp.com/dj6940 is designed for home and small-office users. 123 HP Setup 6940 printer price, features and print quality make it a great printer for users who have low-volume printing needs. Its small and elegant design makes it easy to tuck in the corner of your room or office. 123 HP Deskjet 6940 is compatible with both Mac and Windows and is backed by generous support options. It can print black text at a speed of 6.97 pages per minute (ppm) and has a decent print quality.
123.hp.com/dj6940 Unboxing Setup
- Locate a suitable area to set up your HP Deskjet 6940 printer. Cut open the tape that is holding things in places such as the cartridge access door and input tray.
- After unboxing your 123.hp.com/dj6940 printer and its components, clear away the packaging materials from the printer. Open the ink cartridge access door.
- Remove all tape and packing material present inside the printer. Power up your printer.
- Choose your preferred language on the control panel of your printer.
- Load the paper that should be printed in the paper tray with the print side facing downward. Open the ink cartridge access door and install the cartridges.
- Download the latest driver and software. On your printer software, select Align the Print Cartridges. Print a sample document.
Latest 123 HP Deskjet 6940 Driver and Manual Download
123 HP Deskjet 6940 Driver Download for Windows
- Go to our webpage and then follow the on-screen prompts to download and install the printer driver.
- If your computer is not connected to the Internet, insert the software CD in your computer to install the software.
123 HP Deskjet 6940 Driver Installation
123 HP Deskjet 6940 Driver Installation for Windows
- Select the Change device installation settings in the Control Panel. In the Device Installation Settings window, select the option to automatically download the driver.
- Connect your printer to the computer with a USB cable or through your local network. Open Devices and Printers and select your printer’s name.
- If your printer is not listed, then add the printer to your system. You can download the driver software from our website. Select the driver you want to download for your 123.hp.com/dj6940 printer.
- Click Download and the file will be downloaded. Double-click the downloaded driver file, click Run and the installation will begin.
- The driver software can also be installed from the driver CD. Load the CD in the drive and begin the installation. Follow the on-screen instructions and install the driver.
123 HP Deskjet 6940 Driver Installation for Mac
- Turn on the printer and make sure it is in the ready state. The printer should be connected to the same network as your Mac computer.
- Choose System Preferences in your Apple menu. Click 123.hp.com/dj6940 Printers and Scanners under the hardware section. Click the Plus sign in the left pane or the Printers window.
- A drop-down menu will appear, click Add a Printer or Scanner. Choose the name of your printer 123 HP Deskjet 6940 and click Add to add your printer to the list.
- When you are prompted to install the driver software from Apple, click Install. You can also install the software directly from our website 123-hp-com.com.
- Choose the connectivity option during the installation. Make sure that all the features are installed during the setup.
123 HP Deskjet 6940 Wireless Setup
123 HP Deskjet 6940 Wireless Setup for Windows
- First, you will need to download the 123.hp.com/dj6940 ePrint mobile app. On your Android device, go to Play Store. If prompted, sign into your Google account.
- Tap the search icon, then tap the search field and type HP ePrint. Touch HP ePrint in the list of search results and then tap Install.
- Tap Accept to download the free app. Now you are ready to set up the HP ePrint mobile app to print from your device. Make sure the printer is on and paper is loaded.
- On your Android device, tap the 123.hp.com/6940 ePrint mobile app icon. Continue to the setup process and configure the settings. Open the photo you want to print.
- If you wish to edit the photo, tap the edit icon and make any changes. Then tap Done to return to the preview screen. Tap Print to print your photo.
123 HP Deskjet 6940 Wireless Setup for Mac
- Make sure your HP Wireless Direct-enabled printer is turned on. Touch the Setup icon from your HP printer’s control panel. Select Network Setup and click OK.
- Scroll to Wireless Direct and then press OK. Turn on Wireless Direct and press the right arrow button to select the Wireless Direct Name.
- On your Apple device, tap the Settings icon. The Settings window will open. From the pane on the left side, tap Wi-Fi. The wireless settings menu will open.
- Turn on Wi-Fi and then select the HP Wireless Direct printer name. Open the document you want to print and tap the Print icon.
- Click on Settings to change the print options if desired. Now, tap Print and your 123.hp.com/dj6940 printer will print the document.
123.hp.com/setup dj6940 Printer Provide Solution for Deskjet 6940 ?
123 HP Deskjet 6940 How to Print Photos (Windows)
- On your Android device, turn on Wi-Fi. Open the photo you would like to print. Make sure the Wi-Fi name is displayed in the print plugin settings.
- Load photo paper into the input paper tray. Check there is a perforated tab in the input tray for handling the photograph once it prints.
- Load the paper so the tab faces towards you to prevent printing on it. The settings can be altered in the photograph. Right-click the photograph
- Choose to open with Paint. Click the menu icon, then click Print. The Print Pictures window will open with general print job settings.
- For best 123.hp.com/dj6940 photo printing results change the quality settings.
- To access the layout, color, quality and advanced print settings open the printer Document Properties window. After changing the settings, click Print.
123 HP Deskjet 6940 How to Scan (Windows)
- Open the HP Smart app. Tap the Plus icon if you need to change to a different printer or add a new printer.
- Tap a scanning option you want to use. If you select to scan using the camera, the built-in camera will open.
- Scan your photo or document using the camera. If you select to scan using the printer scanner, click the Settings icon to select the input source.
- Change the scan settings and then tap the Scan icon. When you have finished adjusting the scanned document, you can save it.
- The scanned document can also be shared or emailed. You can execute this task directly from your 123.hp.com/6940 printer or from the printer software.
123 HP Deskjet 6940 How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
- On your computer, open the printer software to enable the two-sided printing option. By selecting this option you can print on both sides.
- Choose the 2-Sided Printing checkbox found on the Main tab. Click the Auto checkbox if it is not selected.
- This setting will automatically enable printing on both sides of the page. Uncheck the Auto checkbox to manually print your 123.hp.com/dj6940 double-sided print job.
- You can do this by printing one side and flipping the sheet over to print the other side. Click the Settings button.
- Click Print and wait for the printed output. If you have selected the Manual option, then flip the printed page and the other side will be printed.
123 HP Deskjet 6940 How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
- Some printers have the option to display the estimated ink level on the operation panel. Look for an ink icon to know the status of the 123.hp.com/6940 cartridge.
- You can also check the ink level from the printer software that is installed on your computer. Turn on your printer.
- Turn on your computer and connect it to your printer. Open the printer software. Look for the Estimated Ink Levels option.
- Click this option and the software will display the exact ink or toner level of the cartridges. Locate the cartridge that is low on the ink level.
- Replace the cartridge immediately and execute the alignment task. Once the 123.hp.com/dj6940 cartridges are aligned, the alignment page will be printed.