Download Driver HP Laserjet P2035 For Windows 10
To download driver HP Laserjet p2035 for windows 10, you can visit the manufacturer’s website to get it from there. The procedure to do it is simple. If you use a Windows computer, open the Chrome desktop shortcut by double-clicking it. The Chrome browser can also be accessed by clicking the Start button and selecting the Chrome application on the start menu. Visit the manufacturer’s website by typing the web address in a new tab and pressing Enter. From the search result page, choose the appropriate link and click on it. Scroll down to the Driver section and click the Download button to save the HP P2035 driver in a folder on your computer.
How To Download HP P2035 Driver From The Manufacturer’s Site
- Turn on your Windows computer. Wait until the system loads and all the apps appear on the screen.
- Navigate to the Windows search bar and type the phrase, ‘about my pc’.
- Press the Enter key and wait for the pop-up window to load.
- Go to the System Type entry and check the operating system details.
- Check whether it is a 32-bit or 64-bit system.
- Select the Google Chrome browser, type the manufacturer’s site in the address bar and press Enter.
- Type HP 2035 in the search bar and press Enter.
- Choose the right link from the search results screen and click on it.
- Go to the Software, Drivers and Firmware section, and look for the Driver.
- Choose the right driver, select either 32-bit or 64-bit. Click Download and save it on your computer.
Download The HP P2035 Driver From Forums And Trusted Sites
There is a Universal Print Driver that can be downloaded to perform just the print operation on your HP P2035 printer. Follow these simple guidelines to download driver HP Laserjet p2035 for windows 10 from the manufacturer’s site or other trusted websites.
- Go to the Google Chrome browser on your computer’s desktop screen. If there is another default browser, open it and type the manufacturer’s site URL in the address bar.
- Once the page loads, head to the Support button located on top of the page. Click the Community button to open the forum section of the manufacturer’s site.
- Look for the ‘What can I help you find today?’ question at the top of the website. Under the question, type the printer’s model name and the words, ‘universal printer driver’ beside it. Press the Enter button.
- Click on the appropriate forum link to open the page. Scroll down to look for the download link to save the HP P2035 driver on your computer. You can install the driver when required by accessing the Downloads location and double-clicking it.
- Apart from the forum and the manufacturer’s site, there are other reputed sites from where you can download driver HP Laserjet p2035 for windows 10. The main procedure remains unchanged. You have to type your printer model in the search bar and click Enter.
- When the search results load, click on the appropriate link that contains the HP P2035 driver. Look for the Download button and click it. Make sure you choose the right version as the HP P2035 driver is available in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- The HP P2035 printer has an installation CD that comes in the package. Unpack the CD, place it on your computer’s CD tray and push it in.
- Save the contents of the HP P2035 driver CD to your Windows 10 computer and install it when required. You can copy the contents to a USB drive and use it to install the driver on a Mac computer.
- Just plug in the USB drive containing the HP P2035 driver and wait for the Mac computer to read the drive. Double-click the file after navigating to its path and click Install.
- The HP driver can be installed by following the on-screen instructions and performing the connection steps when the guidelines are displayed on the screen. For more information on download driver HP Laserjet p2035 for windows 10, start connect with us now.