DOWNLOAD DRIVER PRINTER HP DESKJET 2135
Download driver printer HP Deskjet 2135 using the Download button available on this page. The driver acts as a main component of the printer to connect it to the computer or any other smart devices. This option is useful when you have lost the installation CD or the driver outdated in it.
HP DESKJET 2135 DRIVER DOWNLOAD
- Confirm whether your HP Deskjet 2135 printer and computer are turned on and then unplug any USB cable.
- Confirm that the network router is turned on and the computer is connected to it.
- On our website, click on the Driver Download button to open the downloading page.
- Choose your printer name on the displayed page by entering the name in the search field as HP Deskjet 2135.
- Click Submit and wait until your computer opens the software results page.
- Select the exact operating system as Windows or Mac and its version to check the driver’s compatibility.
- Use the Change button if you want to choose the different version of the operating system.
- On the download page, locate the full feature driver and click on the Download button.
- Install the printer driver that is suitable for your computer OS based on the on-screen instructions.
- According to your preference, select the connection type as USB, Wired, or Wireless.
HP DESKJET 2135 DRIVER DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10
- Ensure that your Windows 10 computer and printer is turned on.
- Check whether the above-mentioned devices are connected to the same router.
- Launch the browser, open our website and click the Driver Download tab.
- Locate your printer model on the download driver printer HP Deskjet 2135.
- Click Submit to display the software results page on the computer.
- Check the default operating system on the results. If not, select as Windows 10.
- Click Change for changing the default operating system version.
- Check for the full feature driver on the downloads page and click Download to begin.
- Complete the installation process on the computer with the help of the guidelines on the screen.
- Select the connection type you use on the Installer window. It can be either USB, Wired, or Wireless.
HP DESKJET 2135 DRIVER DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 7
- Confirm if your Windows 7 computer is turned on to where you want to connect the printer.
- Unplug any USB cable that is plugged to the computer and printer as well.
- Confirm whether the computer has an Internet connection through the router.
- Select the Driver Download option provided on this web page.
- In the search bar, type your printer name as HP Deskjet 2135.
- Click the Submit tab and wait until the software results page displays.
- Pick the correct computer operating system as Windows 7 from the list.
- If you want to change the OS version, click the Change option.
- Find the full feature driver under the downloading page and click Download next to it.
- Carry out the instructional steps on the screen for the download driver printer HP Deskjet 2135 and driver installation on your computer.
DOWNLOAD DRIVER PRINTER HP DESKJET 2135 FOR XP
- Turn on computer, establish a network connection, and unplug any USB cable that is connected to it.
- Check whether the router you use to connect the printer has a strong network signal.
- The Driver Download link available on this web page to get the most recent version of it.
- Click the search symbol and type your printer model in the empty field as HP Deskjet 2135.
- Hit the Submit option to display the software results page on your computer.
- Check the results whether it displays the exact computer operating system as Windows XP to check the compatibility.
- Else, click Change if you want to choose the different computer OS version.
- Prefer the full feature driver for downloading on the displayed download page and click Download.
- Install the selected printer driver on the computer depending on the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Pick the connection type according to your preference as USB, Wired, or Wireless.
HP DESKJET 2135 DRIVER FOR MAC
HP Deskjket 2135 driver download for Mac is available on this web page for free of cost. You are always recommended to choose the full feature driver to make use of all printer functions. It is done in two different ways. Download driver printer HP Deskjet 2135 using the link provided here or by the installation CD that is supplied along with the printer.
HP DESKJET 2135 DRIVER FREE DOWNLOAD FOR MAC
- Disconnect any USB cable that is connected to the printer and computer.
- Click on the free Download link available on this page for Mac computers.
- Opt for the full feature driver on the downloading page.
- Hit the Download option which is found next to full feature or install HP Easy Start.
- After the downloading process completes, select the .dmg file in the computer’s Downloads folder.
- Pick the type of connection you use under the prompt screen.
- Tick the checkbox near HP Easy Scan to enable on the Installer screen.
- Choose the new HP printer name from the list and select Print Using.
- Click on your HP printer name again in the pop-up list and then click the Add button.
- Get back to the Installer window to finish the installation process by the instructions on the screen.
- Now try to perform any printer functions like print, scan, or fax after completing download driver printer HP Deskjet 2135.