Solution to Download HP Envy 5660 Driver and Install Driver for Windows 7, 10
A driver acts as a connecting medium between the computer and the printer. The printer package includes the installation disk and you can use the same for setting it up to your computer. You can prefer Download HP Envy 5660 Driver from our site. Read the document below for detailed procedure.
How to Download HP Envy 5660 Driver
- Downloading driver from our website does not involve a complex procedure.
- Give a click on Download button and the necessary files are downloaded.
- Launch any preferable browser on your computer and enter the URL.
- Type the printer model in the search box and click Submit
- You can choose between the Basic driver and full-featured software.
- The full-featured software includes all the application to get maximum out of the printer.
- Most of the Windows and Mac systems detect the printer and auto Download HP Envy 5660 driver.
- The Built-in printer driver can also be used to install the software.
- There are applications like HP Smart app, Apple Software update to download drivers.
HP Envy 5660 windows 7 Driver download.
- The HP Envy 5660 e-All-in-one printer and it can print, scan and copy documents.
- You can download the latest driver to connect your Envy device to the printer.
- You can prefer between these two available drivers, Basic and full-featured(recommended).
- The link given in the site can be used to download the recent version of the software.
- Refer to the direction on-screen once the Download HP Envy 5660 driver is complete.
- The maximum printer features can be put to use on completing the installation.
- There are many additional tools available for your Envy PC, download them for free.
- Examine the specification and confirm if the software is compatible with Windows 7.
HP Envy 5660 driver windows10 download
- You can use any updated browser from the Windows 10 PC.
- Your computer should have a home network connected to it.
- Make use of the procedure below if you are using Internet Explorer.
- Before you begin, disconnect the USB cable connected to the devices.
- Click the driver download button. Click on Run in the new pop-up window.
- The network speed determines the time to transfer the file.
- You have to click Yes in the User Account Control window.
- To proceed next, follow the on-screen directions.
- On completing the Download HP Envy 5660 driver, launch the application.
- The above procedure can be applied while downloading from the official site.
HP Envy 5660 driver install
Once the hardware setup is done, you have to move to software setup. As mentioned above, use the CD or Download HP Envy 5660 driver from online. You can use the wizard instructions to complete the installation. The devices, that is, the printer and the computer to which you are going to install the printer software should be connected to the internet. You can also refer to the user manual for the step by step procedure. A brief installation method is given below, read it for more information.
How to install HP Envy 5660 printer driver
- Install the HP Printer driver and software on your Mac system using the Apple Software Update. Before installing the driver, turn on the printer and Download HP Envy 5660 driver.
- Ensure that the printer is connected to the system. If you wish to print, use either USB, wireless connection.
- Select the Apple menu. Choose System Preferences based on the version of the operating system.
- Select Print & Fax or Printers &Scanners.
- Examine if the printer’s name is displayed in the Printers list. If listed, delete and re-include the printer to confirm communication.
- Click the + sign to include the name of the printer to the list of available printers. Select the – sign to remove the printer’s name from the list.
- Select the Use or Print Using menu and then choose the printer’s name. Press Add to include the printer’s name to the list.
- Quit the System Preferences window. Perform an attempt to print, scan or fax based on the printer’s functionality.
- Now the update and Download HP Envy 5660 driver process starts automatically. If there is an issue with the update process, call our technical team to solve it.