123.hp.com/envy4500 Printer Setup and Installation
Unpack the printer and follow the steps in the manual to quickly fix it. HP Envy 4500 printer manual is also available in 123.hp.com/envy4500. Follow the directions carefully in the manual which came along with the printer and try to connect the power cable, set control panel preferences, load paper into the input tray, and then install the ink cartridges easily.
123.hp.com/envy4500 Unboxing Steps
Before printer setup, try to do the remote setup for the envy 4500 printers. Download the driver from 123.hp.com/envy4500 setup or introduce the HP envy remote setup using establishment plate.
- Take the printer out of the cardboard box and try to clear all the stickers, tapes and packing materials on it.
- Connect the printer to the power source. Once it is done, turn on the printer and set your preferences on the control panel.
- When done with setting preferences, try to insert plain paper into the input tray with the short edge forward.
- Now, quickly go through the manual and follow accordingly to install the HP ink cartridges that delivered along with the printer.
- Finally, align the ink cartridges to get best quality print and install the printer software from 123.hp.com/setup 4500.
Latest 123 HP Envy 4500 Driver and Manual Download
123 HP Envy 4500 Driver Download for Windows
- You can manually download the latest driver and software for windows from 123hp.com/envy4500 quickly. If not manually, then download automatically with Driver Easy, where it prevents you from choosing wrong one.
123 HP Envy 4500 Driver Installation
123 HP Envy 4500 Driver Installation for Windows
Install the best 123 HP Setup Envy 4500 printer driver and software on your Windows. To manually download a driver from 123.hp.com setup 4500 or HP support.
- Search for the HP Envy 4500 in the search engine and choose the first option of “Drivers and Support”.
- Once the page gets opened, select the “Software and Drivers” tab on the left side and click the “Go” button.
- Now, select the “Change” button on the right side, that lets you select the preferred operating system and press the “Change” button again.
- In the next page, finally select the “Download button” and get the software and drivers for your HP Envy 4500.
- When the download completes, follow the 123.hp.com/envy4500 steps displayed on the screen to get it installed quickly and correctly.
123 HP Envy 4500 Driver Installation for Mac
Using Apple software update, install the best HP print driver and software on your Mac. Before installing the software, turn on the printer and ensure it is connected to the computer you want to scan or print from.
- Create a new print queue on the Mac to install the HP driver through Apple Software Update. Now, select the “Apple” menu.
- Then select the system preferences. Depending on the operating system version select “Print & Fax”, “Print & Scan”, or “Printers & Scanners”.
- Add your printer to the Printers list and select the “Use” or “Print Using” menu and select the name of your printer.
- Select “Add” to add the printer to the Printers list and close the system preferences window.
- Now, you can perform all the tasks like print, scan, or fax, based on your 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer functionality.
123 HP Envy 4500 Wireless Setup
123 HP Envy 4500 Wireless Setup for Windows
To set up an HP Envy 4500 printer on a wireless network, connect the printer to the wireless network and follow the below steps.
- Before setting up the printer on your wireless network, turn on your router, printer, and computer and gather the network name and password.
- To set up the printer on wireless, the “Wireless Setup Wizard” provides an easy way to do it.
- Once you are done with the wireless setup wizard, enter the WEP or WPA key if prompted. Then scroll to “Done” and press “Ok”.
- Now, install and download the most recent version of your printer’s full feature software from the HP website.
- If it displays auto wireless connect screen, follow the displayed steps to connect and install the 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer or else follow the HP installer software steps.
123 HP Envy 4500 Wireless Setup for Mac
The procedure for Windows and Mac for printer wireless network set up is very similar.
- First gather the information regarding the network name and password and turn on the router, printer and computer and disconnect other cables.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard provides an easy and quick way to manage and set up the wireless connection to your printer.
- Type the WEP or WPA key, if prompted on the screen. When finished it, scroll to “done” and select “Ok”.
- The printer attempts to connect to the network. Now, download and install the full-featured software from hp website in 123.hp.com.
- Follow all the onscreen instructions displayed to complete the 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer set up. Once you are in the last step, click “Done”.
HP Printer Provide Solution for 123.hp.com/envy4500 ?
123 HP Envy 4500 How to Print Photos (Windows)
- Open the 123.hp.com/envy4500 paper tray door and gently pull out the paper tray extender and lift up the paper catch.
- Now move the paper width guides to their outermost position and check if any paper is present in it.
- If anything is there, try to remove it and load the photo paper into the middle of the paper tray.
- Move the stack into the tray until it rests against the paper stoppers at the end of the tray.
- Slide in the paper width guides and move the paper tray forward until it clicks into place.
123 HP Envy 4500 How to Scan (Windows)
- First, open the scanner in the 123.hp.com/envy4500 printers and place the document or photo on the scanner glass upside down and close it.
- Now on your Windows computer, select “Start menu” and then “All programs” and select “HP Solution Center” in the HP folder.
- Select the “Scan Picture” or the “Scan Document” button based on the document placed in the scanner in the hp solution center.
- Now, you have to select the location for saving the scanned item on your computer. After selecting, click “Scan” and then click “OK”.
- As a final step, a preview window will open up, make required changes and then finally click “Finish” to complete the HP Envy 4500 scan.
123 HP Envy 4500 How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
- Load enough paper into the paper tray to finish your print job. Now, open the document or file that you want to print.
- Select “File” and then select “Print”. Now, select the printer name and then click Printer Properties, Preferences, or Printer Setup.
- Select the Two-sided (Duplex) or Print on Both Sides option in the 123.hp.com/envy4500 printing shortcuts tab (if available). If not select Layout, Features, or Finishing tab.
- Select the binding or page flip option depending on the document and select “ok” and then select “print”.
- Remove the printed paper from the output tray and load the printed side page into the input tray and click “Continue”.
123 HP Envy 4500 How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
- You can check the estimated ink or toner levels for your 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer and can replace any cartridges if required.
- Normally, many HP printers display ink and toner cartridge levels on the control panel. If not then check on the computer.
- When you install the HP driver, it includes printer management software that displays ink or toner levels on the computer.
- In case you have not installed the HP driver, then go to HP customer support-software and driver downloads and install the driver.
- You can also check the 123.hp.com/envy4500 ink or toner levels from a computer, tablet or mobile with an HP app.