First, unbox the 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer and try to connect the power cable. Set control panel preferences, load paper into the input tray, and then install the ink cartridges easily. Set up your printer by following the instructions carefully given in the printer manual, that came along with HP Envy 4510.You can also find the 123 HP Envy 4510 printer manual in 123.hp.com/4510. Before setup, try to do a remote setup.
123.hp.com/envy4510 Unboxing and Printer Installation Steps
Do a remote setup for the HP Envy printer. Download the most recent version of the driver from 123.hp.com/setup 4510. Open your browser and visit 123.hp.com/envy 4510. Enter your printer model name in the given box and click to start. Click twice on the downloaded driver programming setup document to dispatch the driver establishment. Finally, select “next” and follow the directions given to complete the driver programming establishment on your windows computer.
- Safely, take out the 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer from the cardboard box and remove the tapes and the packing material on it.
- Connect the printer to the power and switch on the printer. Open the control panel setting and make your preference.
- After that try to insert a bundle of plain paper into the paper tray (input) with the short edge forward. Read the instructions in the manual and do it accordingly to install the HP ink cartridges that came with the printer.
- Finally, to get a good quality print align the ink cartridges and install the printer software from 123.hp.com/setup 4510.
Latest 123 HP Envy 4510 Driver and Manual Download
123 HP Envy 4510 Driver Download for Windows
- You can quickly and easily download the latest driver and software manually from the HP support.
- You can also visit 123.hp.com/envy4510 to download the most recent driver for your Windows PC.
123 HP Envy 4510Driver Installation
123 HP Envy 4510 Driver Installation for Windows
- At once the installation wizard starts for the HP Printer drivers. Follow the onscreen instructions to download the 123.hp.com/envy4510 driver.
- Once the HP ENVY 4510 All-in-One Printer driver download gets completed, connect the USB cable when wizard prompts to do it.
- For Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8, just follow the instructions.Activate the HP printer drivers download and click “download”.
- The file will be transferred to your computer. Click “run” when a window pops up on the HP printer driver in internet explorer for Windows XP.
- For windows vista, 7 and 8, a window pops up for user account control. Click “yes” or “continue” in the internet explorer.
123 HP Envy 4510 Driver Installation for Mac
- To install the HP driver through Apple Software Update, create a new print queue on the Mac. Now, choose the “Apple” menu.
- Then click the “system preferences”. Select “Print & Fax”, “Print & Scan”, or “Printers & Scanners” depending on the operating system version.
- Add your printer to the Printers list and choose the “Use” or “Print Using” menu and choose the name of your 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer.
- Click “Add” to add the printer to the Printers list and close the system preferences window after adding it.
- Now, you can easily perform all the tasks like print, scan, or fax, based on your printer functionality.
123 HP Envy 4510 Wireless Printer Setup
123 HP Envy 4510 Wireless Setup for Windows
- First prepare for the connection by gathering network name & password. Make sure that the computer and 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer are connected to the same wireless network.
- For that, setup and manage the wireless connection to your printer using the wireless setup wizard.
- On the printer control panel, choose “wireless icon” -> wireless setup wizard and follow the instructions to connect the printer to your wireless network.
- Now, finish the wireless network connection set up through the HP software installation. Open 123.hp.com/envy 4510 and select “begin” and click “download” & click “open”.
- Click twice the driver file in the downloads folder and follow the instructions to complete the connection set up and driver installation.
123 HP Envy 4510 Wireless Setup for Mac
- Install and download the software and driver from 123.hp.com/setup 4510. For that first, go to the 123.hp.com/envy4510 and type the printer model name.
- Then, select “begin” and click “download”. When the download is completed, click the file in the downloads folder to launch installer window.
- When installer windows open, double-click HP inkjet SW and follow the instructions. When prompted, close the software installation and HP utility software opens.
- Choose the name of your printer and click continue -> add the printer. Select the name of your printer and select “use” or “print using” menu.
- Select the name of your printer and click “add”. Then select “continue” and follow the instructions and finally select “done”.
123.hp.com/envy4510 Provide Solution for HP Envy 4510 Printer?
123 HP Envy 4510 How to Print Photos (Windows)
- Remove any paper from the paper tray (input) and load the short edge of the photo paper into it and adjust the paper width guides.
- Open the print window and document properties and make the changes. Now right click the photo and select “open with” ->”windows photo viewer” or “paint”.
- Select “print”, and print pictures window gets open with print job setting. Now open the printer document properties to access print settings.
- You can find and use print job settings in the document properties window for your photos and can change color and quality setting.
- Finally, click “ok” and select “print”. Once printing is finished, remove the 123.hp.com/envy4510 photo paper from the tray, as it may curl after some time.
123 HP Envy 4510 How to Scan (Windows)
- To install the software and driver, go to HP customer support-software and driver downloads and select “download” under the driver-product installation software.
- Follow the instructions to connect the printer and when prompted to choose software to install, select the correct option that includes HP Scan.
- Now, based on your 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer type and features, load the photo or document on the scanner glass in the document feeder slot.
- Search the windows for “HP” and choose your printer model name in the results page to open HP Printer Assistant.
- Now select “scan a document” or “photo” to open HP scan. Do the required changes and then click “scan”.
123 HP Envy 4510 How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
- Insert enough bundle of blank paper into the paper tray (input). Open the document and select File -> Print.
- Select the name of your 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer and choose “printer properties” or “preferences” or printer setup”. Printing preferences window opens.
- If a printing shortcuts tab is available, choose the “print on both sides” or “duplex printing”. If not, then select “layout”,”features” or “finishing tab”.
- Locate the two-sided printing menu, then choose the binding or page flip option and select “ok” and then click “print”.
- Remove the printed first page and load it into the input tray and click “continue” and the other side gets printed.
123 HP Envy 4510 How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
- You can check the ink or toner level from the 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer software on a windows or Mac computer.
- For that, you have to go to HP customer support-software and driver downloads and click “download” to install the driver.
- In windows, you can check the ink level by searching windows for HP. When HP solution center displays, select it and the ink level is displayed.
- To check the ink level in Mac, go to the “menu bar” and select the “Apple icon” and select “system preferences”.
- Now, select “printers and scanners”. Then select the name of your printer and select Options and supplies -> Supply levels tab. You can also check the 123.hp.com/envy4510 ink levels with HP apps.