123.hp.com/envy4511 Setup And Install
The 123 HP Envy 4511 is a multi-function HP printer, designed with a touchscreen that delivers performance beyond its printer 123.hp.com/envy4511. The touchscreen design makes it very easy to monitor and use all the menu options. Setting up the Envy 4511 printer is so easy and all you need to do is unbox the printer and follow the instructions carefully given in the manual.
123 HP Envy 4511 Printer Unboxing setup
The Envy 4511 printer uses the latest ink delivery system. It saves you a lot of money by extending the life of your cartridge.
- Carefully, unpack the 123.hp.com/envy4511 printer from the cardboard box and check if all the listed items are present inside.
- Remove all the packing material from the printer. Now, extend the paper tray door and remove the tape from it.
- Push the paper tray back to its place. Now connect the printer to the power source and set all preferences.
- Remove plastic tapes from the cartridges using the pull tab and install the ink cartridges into the printer.
- Lift the scanner lid and load the paper into the paper tray and follow the manual instructions to operate the printer.
Latest 123 HP Envy 4511 Driver and Manual Download
123 HP Setup 4511 Windows
- Insert the installation disk into the CD drive of your computer and install the Envy 4511 software.
- If not, you can also install your HP printer driver from HP driver website 123.hp.com/envy4511.
123 HP Envy 4511 Driver Installation
123 HP Setup 4511 Windows
- Ensure USB is disconnected and now insert the installation disk into the CD drive of your computer and installation wizard starts automatically for windows
- Follow the on-screen steps to install the Envy 4511 driver software. Once it is installed, click download button to activate the HP Envy 4511 printer drivers download.
- At once the file is transferred to your computer based on the speed of the connection for the HP printer driver download.
- For Windows XP, when the pop-up window appears for 123.hp.com/envy4511 printer driver in the internet explorer, select “run”. For windows vista, 7 & 8, a window pops up asking for the user account control. Select on either “yes” or “continue”.
123 HP Setup 4511 Mac
- Once you started to install the software, affirm that the 123.hp.com/envy4511 printer is linked to the computer you want to scan or print from, either by means of your local Wi-Fi or wired network or with a USB cable.
- Select the Apple menu and select the “System Preferences”. Select the “Print & Fax”, “Print & Scan”, or “Printers & Scanners” based on OS.
- Check if the name of your Envy 4511 printer is listed in the printers list. Now, select the Use or Print Using menu. Then select the name of your Envy 4511 printer. Select “add” option in the dialog box to add the printers to the list.
- If it prompts to install the software, select “download and install” to finish the installation. And close the System Preferences window. Now try to print. In case, if it displays “Software is currently unavailable” choose “cancel”, and try to manually install the driver.
123 HP Envy 4511 Wireless Setup
123 HP Setup 4511 Windows
- Before you set up your printer on a wireless network, ensure you have the details of network name and password.
- Also ensure your computer is connected to the same wireless network as your printer with active internet connection.
- Remove the USB or ethernet cables connected to the printer and turn on the HP Envy 4511 printer.
- Now, on the control panel of your 123.hp.com/envy4511 printer, press the “wireless icon”. On touch settings option select the wireless setup wizard.
- Then follow the displayed instructions on the screen to complete the wireless connection setup process in windows for your printer.
123 HP Setup 4511 Mac
- Ensure you have the details of network name and network password before you set up your printer on the wireless network.
- Your computer should be connected to the same wireless network as your Envy 4511 printer with active internet connection.
- Open the 123.hp.com and enter the printer model number and press “begin” option and then select “download” option.
- Now, Double-click the 123.hp.com/envy4511 driver file with HP Easy Start in the “Downloads folder” or in the “browser downloads bar”.
- Follow the displayed on-screen instructions to install the full feature printer driver and complete the wireless setup for your Mac.
HP Printer Provide Solution for Envy 4511?
123 HP Envy 4511 How to Print Photos (Windows)
- If any of the paper is remaining in the paper tray, remove it first and then load the photo paper into it.
- Based on your 123.hp.com/envy4511 printer type load the short edge of the photo paper into the input tray and adjust the paper width guides. Make all the required changes to the photo and then right-click the photo that you want to print.
- Now, choose Open with->Windows Photo Viewer or Paint. Select “print” and “Print Pictures” window opens.
- Now, choose “options”-> “Printer Properties”-> “Preferences”.
- Open the document properties window and change the color and quality setting. Select “ok” and then select “print” and the paper gets printed.
- Once done with printing, remove the photo paper from the input tray because it may curl after some time.
123 HP Envy 4511 How to Scan (Windows)
- First install the driver and software from 123.hp.com/setup 4511. For that, go to HP Customer Support – Software and Driver Downloads, enter your printer model is Envy 4511.
- Then select “Download” next to the full feature driver under Driver-Product Installation Software.
- Follow the instructions to connect to the printer.
- When prompted to select software to install, choose the option that includes HP Scan. Load the document or photo on the scanner glass.
- In the windows, search for “HP” and select your 123.hp.com/envy4511 printer model name and then select Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan.
- Select the file type and change any of the available settings in the right pane if necessary, and then click “Scan”.
123 HP Envy 4511 How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
- Load enough blank paper into the input tray to avoid the paper ordering issues. Now open the document and select File -> print.
- Choose the name of your 123.hp.com/envy4511 printer, then choose Printer Properties, Preferences, or Printer Setup, depending on what displays.
- Search for the Print on Both Sides or Two-sided printing menu or option and then go on the binding or page flip option.
- Choose “ok” and then choose “print”. Now remove the printed page from the output tray and load it back into the input tray.
- Ensure you insert the print side document into the input tray and click “continue” and the other side gets printed.
123 HP Envy 4511 How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
- When you install and download the HP driver on your computer, it includes 123.hp.com/envy4511 printer management software that displays toner or ink levels..
- If you have not installed it, then you can install it from HP Customer Support- Software and Driver Downloads.
- Type your printer model name and select “Download” next to the full feature driver to download and install the driver.
- Switch on the printer and ensure that it is in a ready state and is connected to the computer.
- Search windows for “HP” and then enter your 123.hp.com/envy4511 printer name. If HP Solution center displays, select it and the ink level displays.