123.HP.com/ENVY4520 Setup, Installation, Driver and Wireless Connect
123 HP ENVY 4520 is developed with a slim design and it measures 17.5 inches wide, 14.5 inches deep and 5 inches tall. The 123.HP.com/ENVY 4520 printer uses the recent ink delivery system. Setting up the ENVY 4520 printer is so simple and all you have to do is unbox the printer and follow the steps carefully given in the manual or in 123.HP.com/4520.
123.HP.com/ENVY4520 Printer Unboxing and Setup
- Remove the 123.HP.com/ENVY4520 printer from the box carefully and check if all the listed items are there or not.
- Clear away all the packing material from the 123 HP ENVY 4520 printer. Now, pull the paper tray door and clear the tape from it.
- Push the paper tray back to its position. Now connect the printer to the power plug and set all required preferences.
- Clear away all the plastic tapes from the cartridges using the pull tab and install the ink cartridges into the 123 HP ENVY 4520 printer.
- Lift the scanner lid and insert the paper into the paper tray and follow the manual steps to operate the printer.
Latest 123 HP ENVY 4520 Driver and Manual Download
123 HP Setup 4520 Windows
- Load the installation disk into the CD drive of your computer and install the ENVY 4520 driver software.
- If not, you can also install your HP ENVY 4520 printer driver from HP driver website 123.HP.com/setup 4520.
123 HP ENVY 4520 Driver Installation
123 HP Setup 4520 Windows
- Disconnect the 123.HP.com/ENVY4520 USB and now load the installation disk into the CD drive of your computer and installation wizard begins automatically. Follow the steps displayed on the screen to download the ENVY 4520 driver software.
- Click download button to activate the 123 HP ENVY 4520 printer drivers download from 123 HP ENVY 4520.
- At once the complete file is transferred to your computer based on the speed of the connection for the 123 HP ENVY 4520 printer driver software download.
- When the pop-up window appears for HP printer driver in the internet explorer, select “run”, for Windows XP.
- A window pops up asking for the user account control for Windows Vista, 7 & 8. Choose on either “yes” or “continue”.
123 HP Setup 4520 Mac
- Once you begin to install the software, affirm that the printer 123.HP.com/ENVY4520 is connected to the computer you want to scan or print from, either by means of your local WiFi or wired network or with a USB cable.
- Click the Apple menu and click the “System Preferences”. Click the “Print & Fax”, “Print & Scan”, or “Printers & Scanners” based on OS.
- Find if the name of your printer is listed in the printers list or not. Now, click the Use or Print Using menu. Then choose the name of your 123 HP ENVY 4520 printer. Click “add” option in the dialog box to add the printers to the list.
- If it prompts to install the software, click “download and install” to finish the installation and close the System Preferences window.
- Now take a print. In case, if it displays “Software is currently unavailable” click “cancel”, and try to manually install the 123.HP.com/ENVY4520 driver.
123 HP ENVY 4520 Wireless Setup
123 HP Setup 4520 Windows
- Before you set up your ENVY 4520 printer on a wireless network, make sure you have the details of network name and password
- Also make sure your computer is connected to the same wireless network as your printer 123.HP.com ENVY 4520 with active internet connection.
- Remove the ethernet cable or USB connection to the printer and turn on the HP ENVY 4520 printer.
- Now, on the control panel of your printer, click the “wireless icon”. On touch settings option choose the wireless setup wizard.
- Then follow the displayed 123.HP.com/ENVY4520 on-screen instructions to complete the wireless connection setup process in windows for your 123 HP ENVY 4520 printer.
123 HP Setup 4520 Mac
- Make sure you have the details of network name and network password before you set up your printer on the wireless network.
- Ensure your computer is connected to the same wireless network as your ENVY 4520 printer with active internet connection.
- Open the 123.HP.com and type the printer model number and click “begin” option and then choose “download” option.
- Now, click twice the driver file with HP Easy Start in the “Downloads folder” or in the “browser downloads bar”.
- Follow the displayed 123.HP.com/ENVY4520 instructions on the screen to install the full feature printer driver and finish the wireless setup for your Mac.
123.HP.com/ENVY4520 Printer Provide Solution for ENVY 4520 ?
123 HP ENVY 4520 How to Print Photos (Windows)
- If some paper is left out in the paper tray, remove it first and then insert the photo paper into it. Based on your printer type insert the short edge of the photo paper into the input tray and adjust the paper width guides.
- Make all the necessary changes to the photo and then right-click the photo that you want to print. Now, click Open with->Windows Photo Viewer or Paint. Click “print” and “Print Pictures” window opens. Now, click “options”-> “Printer Properties”-> “Preferences”.
- Open the document properties window and alter the color and quality setting. Select “ok” and then select “print” and the paper gets printed.
- Once finished with 123.HP.com/ENVY4520 printing, remove the extra photo paper from the input tray because it may curl after some time.
123 HP ENVY 4520 How to Scan (Windows)
- First install the driver and software from 123.HP.com/setup 4520. To do that, go to HP Customer Support – Software and Driver Downloads, type your printer model is ENVY 4520.
- Then choose “Download” next to the full feature driver under Driver-Product Installation Software. Follow the instructions displayed to connect to the printer 123.HP.com/ENVY4520. When prompted to choose software to install, click the option that includes HP Scan. Place the document or photo on the scanner glass.
- In the windows, search for “HP” and choose your printer model name 123 HP ENVY 4520 and then choose Scan a Photo or Document to open HP Scan.
- Click the file type and change any of the 123 HP ENVY 4520 available settings in the right pane if required, and then click “Scan”.
123 HP ENVY 4520 How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
- Place enough blank paper into the input tray to avoid the paper ordering problems. Now open the document and click File -> print.
- Click the name of your 123.HP.com/ENVY4520 printer, then click Printer Properties, Preferences, or Printer Setup, based on what displays.
- Look for the Print on Both Sides or Two-sided printing menu or option and then go to the binding or page flip option.
- Select “ok” and then select “print”. Now take the printed page from the output tray and load it back into the input tray.
- Make sure you place the print side document into the input tray and select “continue” and the other side gets printed.
123 HP ENVY 4520 How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
- When you install and download the 123.HP.com/ENVY4520 driver on your computer, it includes printer management software that indicates toner or ink levels.
- If you have not installed yet, then you can install it from HP Customer Support- Software and Driver Downloads.
- Type your printer model name 123 HP ENVY 4520 and choose “Download” next to the full feature driver to download and install the driver.
- Turn on the printer and ensure that it is in a ready state and is connected to the computer.
- Search windows for “HP” and then type your 123.HP.com/ENVY4520 printer name. If HP Solution center displays, click it and the ink level displays.