123.hp.com/envy5642 Installation and Setup
Once you buy a new printer, you need to set it up. Without setting up the 123.hp.com/envy5642 printer, you cannot use it to print a document. Are you searching for the guides for printer setup? Use the tips which are given on our website which might help you to setup your printer easily. Make your printer ready and start to print a document or photo.
123 HP Envy 5642 Unboxing Setup
- Unpack the 123.hp.com/envy5642 printer and its components from the shipment box. Peel off all the tapes and stickers from it.
- Place papers inside the input tray. Ensure that the papers are compatible with the printer. Install the ink cartridges into their slot.
- Connect the printer and computer via a USB cable. Ger directed to our website, download the updated driver and software.
- Install it on your computer where you have saved the documents for printing. After completing the installation, start to print.
- To get more information, contact our technical support team on the toll-free number.
Latest 123 HP Envy 5642 Driver and Manual Download
123 HP Setup 5642 Windows
- Get directed to our website, clock on the Software Download to avail the full feature drive and software for your printer.
- For Windows operating system, download the .exe file type. Install it by following the instructions displayed on the screen.
123 HP Envy 5642 Driver Installation
123 HP Setup 5642 Windows
- Without installing the driver on your computer, you cannot use your printer to print a document. Use the installation CD that came with your printer to install the driver.
- Open the computer’s disc drive, place the CD into it. Run and execute the file. Use the on-screen guides to complete the installation process.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and tap on the Continue option. During the process, verify that the driver and software are compatible with the Envy printer.
- The CD you are using for installation must be free from dust and scratch. If the CD is not clean, it will not work properly during the installation.
- After completing the 123.hp.com/envy5642 installation, start to print a sample document using your printer to check its performance.
123 HP Setup 5642 Mac
- During the setup process, you need to install the suitable printer driver and software on your Mac computer where you have saved the documents for printing.
- Go to our website, click on the Software Download option to get the full feature driver and software for the HP Envy 5642 printer.
- Install it according to the instructions displayed on the screen. After completing the installation process, you can start to print a document.
- If the printer prints the document successfully, you’re done. You can continue with the print job. In case you find any issue, reiterate the procedures which are given above.
- For any 123.hp.com/envy5642 queries, you can contact our technical support team on the toll-free number.
123 HP Envy 5642 Wireless Setup
123 HP Setup 5642 Windows
- Obtain the wireless network name (Service Set Identifier) and the password (WEP key or WPA) to connect the Hp Envy 5642 printer and computer.
- Power the 123.hp.com/envy5642 printer, computer and the wireless router. From the printer’s control panel. Click on the Wireless icon. You can view the Wireless Summary screen.
- Choose the Settings icon and then click Wireless Settings. Click Wireless Setup Wizard and then use the guides on the control panel to link the printer to your wireless network.
- Download the suitable driver for the printer. For Windows operating system, download the .exe file type. After downloading the driver, you can install it.
- Install it by using the instructions displayed on the screen. Once the installation gets completed, your printer is ready to print a document.
123 HP Setup 5642 Mac
- Switch on the computer, 123 HP Envy 5642 printer and the wireless router. You need to connect the printer and computer to the same wireless network connection.
- Make use of the printer’s built-in Wireless Setup Wizard to find your network name and password to connect the printer to your wireless network.
- From the control panel of your 123.hp.com/envy5642 printer, choose the Wireless icon. Click on the Settings icon and then tap Wireless Settings.
- Select Wireless Setup Wizard and then use the on-screen instructions on the control panel to link the printer to your wireless network.
- Download and install the compatible printer driver and software on your computer where you have saved the documents for printing.
HP Printer Provide Solution for Envy 5642?
123 HP Envy 5642 How to Print Photos (Windows)
- Use the HP Envy 5642 printer to print better looking photographs from a Windows computer using the correct paper type and an appropriate print job settings.
- Access the print window and document properties to configure the print job. Prior to printing, edit the photo to improve colors, brightness, contrast and other settings.
- Tap on the Print option. You can view the Print or Print Pictures window with general print job settings. Access the printer Document Properties window to view quality, layout, and other settings.
- After modifying the settings, click on the Print option and then choose Print. Now, you can avail professional quality photos.
- For more 123.hp.com/envy5642 information, contact our technical support team.
123 HP Envy 5642 How to Scan (Windows)
- Before scanning a document, you need to install the compatible driver and software. Without installing the software, you cannot scan your 123.hp.com/envy5642 documents or photos.
- Based on the printer compatibility, place the document on the scanner glass, in the document feeder slot or in the Automatic Document Feeder.
- Find your printer model from Windows, choose your printer from the list to access HP Printer Assistant and then tap Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan.
- Based on the file type and resulting action, choose a shortcut. Modify any of the available settings from the right pane and then tap on the Scan option.
- To know more about scanning a document, you can contact our technical support team on the toll-free number.
123 HP Envy 5642 How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows)
- Access the document that you would like to print.Choose File ,tap the Print option.Choose your printer name and tap Printer Properties or Preferences.
- Find the Print on Both Sides or Two-Sided printing option and then choose the binding or page flip option based on the requirement. Select Ok and then choose the Print option. Take off the printed first side pages from the output tray and then align the pages.
- Place the printed first side pages into the main input tray. Click on the Continue option. The other side of the pages gets printed.
- For any 123.hp.com/envy5642 queries about double-sided printing, you can consult our technicans.
123 HP Envy 5642 How to Check Ink or Toner Levels
- Verify the estimated ink levels for your 123.hp.com/envy5642 printer to replace any ink cartridges. Most of the printer display ink levels on the control panel. Find an ink drop or an Ink Levels menu to verify the status of each cartridge.
- Verify the estimated ink level for a printer connected. Power up the printer and ensure that the printer is connected to the computer. Look for your printer model and then choose your printer from the list.
- If you find HP Solution Center in the results, select it. Estimated ink or toner levels get displayed on the home window of the printer software.
- For Mac: Go to the menu, select the Apple icon,choose System Preferences. Tap Printer and Scanners. Choose your 123.hp.com/envy5642 printer and click Supple Level.