- 123.hp.com »
- HP wireless Printer Not Printing Erro
Error Printing From HP Wireless Printer
Experiencing a printing Error Printing From HP Wireless Printer is a common issue. Most of the printing errors will probably occur due to the improper connection between your devices, an outdated or corrupted driver, or a print spooler problem on your computer. To fix this issue, you need to use the relevant troubleshooting methods. For this, we have provided some basic and simple troubleshooting solutions on this page. Just perform the below procedures to fix the printing error.
Ensure That The Connection Between Your Devices Is Secure
- First, you have to check if the power cord is properly connected to the printer’s rear.
- Check if the other end of the power cord is securely connected to the electrical outlet.
- Make sure to turn on your printer and the router.
- Once the wireless connection is established between your devices, make sure that your printer and computer are on the same network.
- Now, print the network configuration report on your printer and check if the printing error is solved.
- In case the issue continues, restart the Print Spooler service on your computer by following the below instructions.
Restart The Print Spooler
- Open the Services window on your computer.
- In the right menu panel, navigate to the option named Print Spooler and right-click on it.
- Pick the Stop option from the drop-down menu.
- You need to navigate to the respective print spooler folder on your Windows computer.
- Select all of the folders in the name of the printer and press the Delete key.
- Now, return to the Services window and right-click on the Print Spooler option once again.
- Choose the Start option from the drop-down menu.
- Now, check if the printing error is solved on your HP wireless printer.
- If it does not work, reconnect your printer by performing the below steps.
Try Reconnecting The Printer
- Suppose you have already turned on your printer, turn it off.
- Unplug the power cord from the printer’s rear and the wall outlet.
- Now, disconnect your wireless router and wait for some time.
- Reconnect all the necessary cables to the router and turn it on.
- Again, plug the power cord into the back of your printer and the electrical outlet.
- Turn on your HP printer.
- Now, you have to connect your HP printer to the wireless network and check whether the issue is solved.
- If the problem persists, update the printer driver on your computer by performing the below instructions.
Try Updating The Printer Driver
- Launch the Device Manager window on your computer using the search box.
- You need to right-click on your HP printer from the list of devices.
- Go for the Update driver option.
- Here, choose the Browse my computer for driver software option.
- Navigate to the Browse button.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the driver updating process. Check whether the issue is solved.
- If your HP wireless printer still encounters the printing error, reinstall the driver on your computer.
You can fix the printing Error Printing From HP Wireless Printer by following the above instructions.
In case you have any other issues, just contact our technical experts using the Call button.