WiFi Password and Factory Reset HP Deskjet 3630 Printer
For instructions on how to factory reset HP Deskjet 3630, read through the steps here to know how to do it. You can perform the operation when your printer is not working properly, or when you want to perform changes in the wireless network settings. Factory reset is a simple step which does not require you to spend a lot of time in carrying out the process. Follow the steps to perform the factory reset on your printer.
How to factory reset HP Deskjet 3630 printer
- Press and then release the Power button of your printer.
- Wait while the printer finishes its initial process of starting up and stops making noise.
- Notice the Power button of the printer flashing the white light after it boots.
- Press and hold the Power button.
- Tap and then immediately release the Start Copy Black button twice.
- Press and then let go of the Cancel (Red X) button thrice.
- Wait for the Wi-Fi Network Status light to blink.
- Set up your printer to new settings now because it is back to the factory defaults.
How To Reset HP Deskjet 3630 Printer
- Restart the printer by following the steps given here.
- Turn on your printer by tapping the Power button if it is off.
- Unplug the power plug from the rear of your printer with the printer turned on.
- Remove the power cable from the wall outlet.
- Wait for around 60 seconds.
- Attach the power plug back into the wall outlet.
- Connect the power cable directly to a wall outlet, not to any surge protectors.
- Reconnect the power plug to the rear of the printer.
- Wait while the printer turns on. If it doesn’t get turned on automatically, tap the Power button.
- Do not proceed until the printer is idle.
HP Deskjet 3630 Reset Wifi
- Follow these steps to factory reset HP Deskjet 3630 the Wi-Fi password.
- Open a web browser on your computer.
- Enter the router’s IP address on the web browser.
- View the options displayed on the login screen.
- Choose admin from the drop-down menu and key in your password.
- Wait while the Web Configuration screen appears.
- Tap the Wireless Settings link present on the left side.
- Press the Manual Wireless Connection Setup button.
- Swipe down to the option Pre-Shared key.
- Enter the new password and tap OK. You can use the hybrid WPA/WPA2 security mode to make your password secure to factory reset HP Deskjet 3630.