FREE DOWNLOAD HP DESKJET 2542 DRIVER
Install the printer driver on your computer using the free download HP Deskjet 2542 driver link on this page. You can use this download link to install the driver for the first time or updating the same. This link completely available for free and will be helpful if you have misplaced or lost the CD. Read the instructions below on how to download the driver on your computer.
FREE DOWNLOAD HP DESKJET 2542 DRIVER WITH 10 STEPS
- Check whether your computer is turned on and make sure you remove the USB cable.
- Verify if the network router has a strong signal to get the maximum speed of internet connection.
- Find the free download HP Deskjet 2542 driver link available on this web page and click on it.
- Enter your printer model in the blank field as HP Deskjet 2542.
- Click on the Submit tab to show the software results page on the screen.
- Choose the correct version of your computer operating system to confirm its compatibility.
- Use of the Change button if you want to change the different version of the operating system.
- Look for the full feature driver under the new windows of the downloads page and click Download next to it.
- Install this printer driver on your system based on the instructions shown on the screen.
- Pick the connection type as USB, Wired, or Wireless according to your preference.
HP DESKJET 2542 DRIVER FOR WINDOWS 10
- Ensure that the computer you use and the printing device are turned on.
- Confirm if both the devices are connected to the same network router.
- Launch the browser on your Windows computer, go to our website, and click free download HP Deskjet 2542 driver.
- Pick your printer model as HP Deskjet 2542 on the downloading page.
- Select Submit on the screen to open the software results page.
- View the displayed default operating system and select as Windows 10.
- Click Change if you want to change the displayed default operating system version.
- Search out for the full feature driver on the download page and click Download to start.
- Complete the installation process on your computer based on the guidelines on the screen.
- Select the exact connection type depending on your preferences as USB, Wired or Wireless.
HP DESKJET 2542 DRIVER FOR WINDOWS 7
- Check your Windows 7 computer is turned on where you want to connect the printer.
- Check if any USB cable is connected to the computer and remove it.
- Confirm whether the computer you use is connected to the Internet by the network router.
- Hit the free download HP Deskjet 2542 driver tab that is provided for free download on this web page.
- Type your printer name as HP Deskjet 2542 in the search bar.
- Click the Submit option to redirect you to the software results page.
- Choose your computer operating system in the list as Windows 7.
- Click the Change option for changing the OS version of your computer.
- Locate the full feature driver for your printer on the downloading page and click Download next to it.
- Carry out the instructional steps on the computer screen to install the driver on your computer.
HP DESKJET 2542 DRIVER MAC
- Check your computer whether any USB cable is connected to it and remove the cable.
- Select the option called Driver Download that is available separately for your Mac computer on this page.
- Search for the driver that includes the full feature package and select the Mac OS version on the downloads page.
- Select the Download tab next to full feature software or HP Easy Start.
- Wait until the computer completes downloading the .dmg file in the computer’s Downloads folder.
- Select the type of connection you use to connect the printer when the computer prompts you.
- Enable the checkbox that is present next to HP Easy Scan under the Installer screen.
- Pick the new HP printer name displayed on the printers list and click the option called Print Using.
- Choose your printer name again on the pop-up screen and then click Add.
- Get back to the Installer window on your Mac computer to complete the installation process based on the on-screen instructions.
- You can now able perform to print, scan, or fax using your HP Deskjet 2542 printer.
INSTALL PRINTER DRIVER FOR HP DESKJET 2542
- Make use of the software CD from the printer package to install the HP Deskjet 2542 driver on your computer.
- Open the disk driver on your computer and insert this installation CD given for your printer.
- Wait until your computer reads printer setup application displays on a new screen.
- View the format and choose according to your computer OS as the .exe file for Windows and the .dmg file for Mac.
- Get the HP Deskjet printer connected to your computer with the help of the USB cable and turn it on.
- In the search bar of your system, enter the text as Printers to display the installed printers.
- Choose the model number of your HP printer from the list of devices.
- Tick the box near the option Default to set the printer as default.
- Right-click on the model of your printer that you wish to install and then click Properties.
- Select the option called Print Test Page to get a print out of a test page with free download HP Deskjet 2542 driver.