How Do I Connect HP Officejet 4650
There are various ways by which the HP Officejet 4650 printer can be connected to other devices such as the laptop, computer, or mobile phones. Once you link the Officejet 4650 printer to your device, you can start performing the functions such as scanning, copying, and printing. Detailed instructions for how do I connect HP Officejet 4650 printer with different connection methods are provided on this website. The general connection types that are supported by the Officejet 4650 printer are wireless and USB. Users can also make use of the mobile printing solutions such as HP Smart, Wi-Fi Direct, ePrint, and Apple AirPrint.
Instructions On How To Bridge The Officejet 4650 Printer To The Network
- Verify if your HP Officejet 4650 printer is switched On.
- Load new papers into the main input tray.
- Ensure that both the cartridges are placed into the respective slot.
- Look for the Start button on your computer and click it.
- Choose Settings, then click Devices, and then select the Printers & Scanners button.
- Select Add a Printer or Scanner and if needed, choose the Show Wi-Fi Direct Printers option.
- Find your HP Officejet 4650 printer with DIRECT in its name and choose the same.
- Go back to your Personal Computer and select the Add Device button.
- Obtain the WPS PIN on your printer’s panel. Now type the eight-digit PIN on the desktop.
- Select the Next button to finish the Wi-Fi Direct setup.
Procedure For Connecting Officejet 4650 Printer To Various Devices
- Wireless connection: Get your network’s Service Set Identifier and also security key. Make sure to associate your laptop or computer with the Wireless Fidelity network to help for how do I connect HP Officejet 4650.
- It is suggested to use Data Subscriber Logic as the Internet connection. Power On the HP Officejet 4650 printer, router, and the computer. Remove the USB cord from the rear of your HP Printer.
- Choose the Wireless icon on the operation panel of the Officejet 4650 printer. The Wireless screen appears on the touch display. Select the Settings icon, tap Wireless Settings, and then press Wireless Setup Wizard. Go with the prompts displayed on the window and then launch the printer driver on your Mac or Windows system.
- USB: Prepare for the connection setup. Get a USB cable that is compatible with the Officejet 4650 printer and not more than 3 meters in length. Confirm whether the Hewlett Packard printer is in the Steady state. If you have inserted the USB Cord from your HP printer to your computer, disconnect it. Make sure you do not attach the cable until you get a prompt to do so.
- Remove the Officejet 4650 printer from the list. Open the Devices and Printers dialog box on your Personal Computer. Right-click on the icon of your Officejet 4650 printer. Choose the Remove Device option, and if many icons exist for your HP printer, delete them. Exit the Devices and Printers pop-up window on your system. Now, click on the Driver Download link that is given on this site.
- When the Installer instructs you to choose a connection mode, select USB. Now, plug the USB cable into the port present on the Officejet 4650 printer. Connect the other end of the cable to the appropriate port on the Windows or Mac device to make the connection and move to the next stage of how do I connect HP Officejet 4650.
- HP ePrint: Switch On your Officejet 4650 printer, load white papers, and then install the black and color ink cartridges. Enable the Web Services feature. On the Officejet 4650 printer, press the HP ePrint icon and select the Setup option. Do according to the instructions that display on the screen to enable Web Services.
- After the EWS feature is turned On, press either the Print Info or the Print option. Make a note of the Officejet 4650 printer’s email address that appears on the touchscreen. Else, the email address will be available on the report that gets printed. The ePrint setup is now complete.
- HP Smart app: The HP Smart application is supported only on Windows 10 Personal Computers. Go to the Store available on your computer and then download the HP Smart app. Go with the prompts that appear on the desktop for downloading and launching the app.
- HP smart will search for devices that are connected to the network. If more printers are connected to your Wi-Fi network, the application chooses your Officejet 4650 printer automatically. Else, click the Printer icon, choose Select A Different Printer, and then select the HP printer model. If you wish to establish a new printer on the network, choose + and select Setup a New Printer. Carry out the on-screen prompts to end the setup and the process of how do I connect HP Officejet 4650 printer.