- 123.hp.com »
- How To Check HP DeskJet Plus 4152 Printer Setup
How To Perform HP Deskjet Plus 4152 Printer Setup
You may have just bought a new printer and are eager to start printing, but you don’t want to make a mistake. Luckily, there are ways to check your printer setup. Since printer setup is an important step in a printer’s life, you need to ensure that you have set it up correctly. Read the following instructions; they will help you to check your HP DeskJet Plus 4152 printer’s setup correct or not.
Check The Hardware Setup
First and foremost, see if you have finished the hardware setup in the right way. The following guidelines will help you out in this regard.
- Ensure that you have removed all the packing covers and protective tapes from your printer.
- Verify whether the power cord is firmly connected to your printer’s rear port and a working electrical outlet.
- See if you have removed the tapes and installed the ink cartridges on the correct slots on your printer. Also, make sure they are settled firmly in their holders.
- While loading the paper, ensure to adjust the guides firmly against it. Confirm that it is not too tight or too loose.
- Once you verify these aspects, you can go ahead and see if the right software is installed on your computer.
Check The HP DeskJet Plus 4152 Driver Installed
- Compatible software is vital in establishing stable communication between your printer and computer. In case there is an issue with the software, it will lead to a communication breakdown between your printer and computer.
- Open the software on your computer and try to print a test page. If you do this successfully, it signifies that you have installed the correct driver on your computer. In case you find trouble here, you need to get the right driver from HP’s website and install it on your computer.
- The connection between your printer and computer also matters while setting up your HP DeskJet Plus 4152 printer. The following section will give you a clear insight into the procedure.
Connect HP Printer To Computer & Check It
- If you have connected your printer and Windows computer via USB, you should connect the cable when the installer instructs you. Conversely, if you are connecting your printer to a Mac computer, you should have connected the cable before the software installation.
- For a wireless connection, your printer and computer should be connected to the same network, failing which you cannot establish a connection between them.
- Also, set your HP DeskJet 4152 e as the default machine; this will prevent you from accidentally sending jobs to the wrong printers. To do this, head to the Devices and Printers section. Right-click on your HP DeskJet printer and select the Set as default printer option.
Therefore, these are the guidelines you should keep in mind after setting up your HP DeskJet Plus 4152 printer. Do you have any other queries or need assistance in setting up your printer in the right way? Reach us without hesitation using the Call button. Our technical experts will be extremely happy to help you.