Check Ink Level
How To Check Ink Level In HP Deskjet 3545 Printer?
You should check the estimated ink level of the cartridges installed in your HP Deskjet Ink Advanced 3545 printer whenever possible. This way, you can avoid running out of ink when printing a large number of documents and know how much ink is left. If you notice that the ink level is low or empty, you should replace the cartridge as soon as possible to continue printing with your printer. The HP Deskjet Ink Advanced 3545 printer uses black and tri-color cartridges. Checking the ink level of these two cartridges is as easy as inserting them. You can check the ink level of the Deskjet 3545 printer cartridges through the control panel, the HP Smart App, HP Print & Scan Doctor, and the printer software. We have detailed how to check the ink level of the HP Deskjet 3545 printer in this article. Before you begin, make sure the printer is installed on your computer or smartphone. Read on to learn more.
How To Check The Ink Level In The HP DeskJet 3545 – Simple And Easy
- View the ink level of the cartridges on the screen of the printer.
- Open the printer menu and select the ink level option there.
- Check the ink level of the cartridges from your Windows computer. Follow the instructions below for the same.
- Open the printer software on your computer.
- Click on the Estimated ink levels or Estimated levels option.
- Open the Printers & Scanners screen if you are using a Mac.
- Click on Options & Supplies > Supplies.
- View the estimated ink levels of the cartridges on the opened screen.
- Alternatively, use the HP Smart app to check the level from your computer or smartphone.
- Open the app and click or tap on the Estimated Levels option.
Check Ink Levels – Five Best Practices
As mentioned earlier, you can check the ink levels of the cartridges through the printer control panel, the printer software, the HP Smart app, and the HP Print & Scan Doctor tool. If you need to replace the cartridges, get the replacement cartridges from the HP store or a trusted reseller. Make sure you purchase the replacement cartridge that is appropriate for your printer and region. Before replacing the cartridge, refill the input tray if necessary. After inserting the cartridge, do not forget to align the print head. Now let us see how you can check the ink level in the HP DeskJet 3545 printer.
Via The Printer Control Panel
- Open the Menu screen on the printer HP Deskjet 3545.
- Here, find the Ink Level option and select it.
- Now the screen will open, showing the ink levels of the black and tri-color cartridges installed in your printer.
Using the HP Smart App
- Use this app if you want to check the cartridge levels from your Android, iOS, Windows 10, 8, or the latest macOS device.
- Open the app. (If you do not have the HP Smart App installed on your device, install it and add the printer.) Make sure your printer is selected, and its name is correctly displayed on the app’s main screen.
- On the main screen of the app, you will find the Estimated Supplies option.
- Click or tap it to view the ink level of the cartridges.
Using The HP Print & Scan Doctor Tool
- Open the HP Print & Scan Doctor tool on your Windows computer. (If you do not have this tool installed, install and open it).
- Select the printer HP DeskJet 3545. Click on Printer > Levels.
- Now the popup window will open, showing the estimated ink level of the cartridges.
Using The Printer Software (WINDOWS)
- Open the HP Printer Assistant or the HP printer software on your computer.
- Click on the Estimated Levels menu.
- Now the screen opens, showing the ink levels of the cartridges.
Using A Mac Computer
- Open Printer or Scanner, Print & Fax, or Print & Scan.
- Select your printer from the list that appears.
- Click Options & Supplies > Supplies or Supply Levels to view the ink levels of the cartridges.
Get Immediate Support
Have you now learned how to check the ink level in HP Deskjet 3545 printer? We believe yes. As you can see, it is not that hard to check the ink level of the cartridges. You can check the cartridge level from your printer, computer, or smartphone if the printer and one of the above apps installed on the device. Are you facing an issue with your HP DeskJet 3545 printer’s ink cartridge? If yes, click here to learn how to resolve it. We hope that this article was useful! Save this blog to your bookmarks or share it with your friends or those who are looking for a suitable way to check the ink level of their Deskjet 3545 printer or any other printer in the HP Deskjet series.