How To Check Ink Level In HP Laserjet M1005
The ink levels must be checked on a regular basis. Replace your cartridge if the ink level is less or empty. It is essential to use cartridges that are compatible with the HP Laserjet m1005 printer. Users can view the ink levels from the Windows or Mac personal computer or use the touch panel of the Officejet Pro 8710 printer. You can also make use of the HP Smart app or the Mobile Printing option to view the ink levels on your Apple or Android device. Another option is to use HP’s free diagnostic tool named HP Print and Scan Doctor for viewing the ink levels. The instructions on how to check ink level in HP Laserjet m1005 using various methods are given on this site.
Steps On How To Check Ink Levels In The Laserjet M1005 Printer
- Go to your computer and then select the Start button.
- Enter Devices and printers in the Start Search box.
- Click on the Devices and Printers button and then check whether the list of printers that are connected to your PC appears on the screen.
- Select your HP Laserjet m1005 printer.
- View the ink levels at the Status area that is available below the Devices and Printers dialog box.
- Double-click on the Printers icon if you wish to see additional details about your HP Laserjet m1005 printer.
- Change the cartridges if they run out of ink.
Brief Procedure For Checking Ink Levels In HP Laserjet M1005 Printer
- Viewing ink levels from the front panel of the HP Laserjet m1005 printer: For how to check ink level in HP Laserjet m1005, first, locate the Cartridge icon or Ink Drop icon and tap it. The ink levels get displayed on the touch panel. Else, you can also view the ink levels by going to the Ink Levels section on the printer’s control panel.
- HP Print and Scan Doctor is an application that can be downloaded for free on your Windows personal computer. Go to the Support page for downloading the app. Once you have downloaded the tool, open it and then click on the Start button on the Welcome dialog box.
- After selecting your HP Laserjet m1005 printer from the list, select the Next option. Choose the Printer button in the HP Print and Scan Doctor pop-up window.
- Click the Supply Levels or Ink Levels option from the drop-down list box. Now, the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool will display the estimated ink levels and complete the procedure of how to check ink level in HP Laserjet m1005 printer.
- If you are using a personal computer that runs on the Windows 10 operating system, then use the HP Smart application for determining the ink levels. Go to the Windows Store from your system and then download the HP Smart app.
- After you add your HP Laserjet m1005 printer in the HP Smart application, the ink levels can be viewed from the Home window.
- For HP Laserjet printers, Easy Printer Manager can also be utilized for viewing the ink levels. Search for the Easy Printer Manager option and click it; this opens the Easy Printer Manager dialog box on your personal computer. You can view the ink levels on the Supplies Information tab available at the bottom of the screen. To display the ink levels on your Mac personal computer, you can use the HP software. Make sure that the updated driver for your Laserjet m1005 printer is installed on your Mac desktop.
- Now, click on the Apple icon and then select the System Preferences option. Choose Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners; this option differs based on the model of your Hewlett Packard printer.
- Click on your HP Laserjet m1005 printer from the list and select the Options & Supplies button, and then choose the Supplies tab.
- Now, the desired ink levels will appear on your Mac computer. Replace the ink cartridges immediately. To know more for how to check ink level in HP Laserjet m1005 printer, start link with us now.