How To Check Ink Level On HP DeskJet 2135 Printer
Go ahead with the instructions that are given on this page to learn How To Check The Ink Level On HP DeskJet 2135. It is important to check the ink or toner level on your printer when you are about to replace it. You can also purchase a new compatible ink cartridge if the ink level is low. In case your printer encounters any printing issue, it means the ink level is low, and the cartridge should be replaced. Follow the detailed steps to know How To Check Ink Level HP 2135 Printer.
Simple Steps – How To Check Printer Ink Levels On HP DeskJet
- Proceed with the below instructions to know how to check ink level on HP DeskJet 2135 printer.
- From your Windows computer, launch the HP printer software.
- Navigate to the Estimated Levels tab at the top of the window and select it.
- Now, you will be able to see the estimated ink levels of all the cartridges that are installed on your printer.
- For Mac users, first, you have to go to the Applications folder.
- Here, navigate to the HP folder and choose HP Utility.
- Make sure to select your printer under the Devices section in the left menu panel.
- Now, go to the Supplies Status option from the list.
- You can now verify the estimated ink levels of each cartridge.
- In case no ink cartridge levels are low, you don’t have to replace them.
- However, if the ink levels on your HP printer are low, you definitely need to replace them with new ones.
- Start replacing the low/empty ink cartridges on your HP printer by following the below instructions.
- First, you have to turn on your HP DeskJet 2135 printer.
- Next, open the ink cartridge access door and wait until the carriage moves to the replacement position.
- Remove the low/empty ink cartridge from the respective slot.
- Uncover the new ink cartridge from the package and remove the protective tapes.
- You can now insert the new ink cartridge into the respective slot.
- Make sure to install the ink cartridges correctly in their places.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
- In case you want to align the printheads, make use of the steps given below.
- First, open the HP printer software on your computer.
- At the top of the window, click on the Print, Scan & Fax tab.
- Navigate to the Print section.
- Now, choose the Maintain Your Printer option.
- You will now see the Printer Toolbox window on the screen.
- Go to the Device Services tab.
- Pick the Align Printheads option from the list.
- Now, your HP DJ2135 printer will begin printing the alignment sheet.
Descriptive Instructions To Replace The Low/empty Ink Cartridges
So, checking the estimated ink levels of the installed cartridges will let you know if they are low, empty, or full. Now, you have learned how to check ink level on HP DeskJet 2135 printer by executing the instructions on this page. To know more about your printer, feel free to contact our technical experts using the Click to Call button on this page.