How to check ink level on HP Deskjet 2135 printer
Read the information given here to know How to check ink level on HP Deskjet 2135. It is important to check the ink and toner levels to get an estimate of the remaining ink or toner in the cartridges. Purchase a new ink cartridge if the ink level is low. If the print quality has become unacceptable, it means the ink level is low and the cartridge needs to be replaced.
Simple steps to check ink level on HP Deskjet 2135 printer
- Understand and follow the steps here to learn how to check ink level on HP Deskjet 2135.
- Check the ink or toner cartridges on your Mac computer by making use of the printer software.
- Press the Apple icon, select System Preferences, and tap Printers and Scanners, Print & Fax, or Print & Scan.
- Tap your printer name in the list, click Options & Supplies, and select the Supplies option.
- Find out if your printer displays the ink and toner cartridge levels on the control panel.
- Locate an Ink drop icon, Cartridge icon, or an Ink Levels option to see the toner and ink cartridge levels.
- Use the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool on your Windows computer.
- Download and install the app. Run the app after installing.
- Choose your printer, tap Printer, and press Supply Levels.
- Download the HP Smart app on your Android or iOS devices. Add your printer to the home screen and view the level.
Detailed solutions to check ink levels in HP Deskjet 2135 printer
- Check the ink levels from your printer control panel because many printers give this option.
- Locate an Ink drop icon, Cartridge icon, or an Ink Levels option to see the approximate ink or toner levels.
- Check the ink level on your Windows system by using the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool.
- Download and install the application. Run the tool. Choose your printer, tap Printer in the top menu bar, and select Supply Levels.
- Use the Printer Software on your Windows. Search HP on your Windows computer and choose your printer.
- Tap Maintain Your Printer. If you haven’t installed the software yet, visit the manufacturer’s website.
- Open the Software and Driver Downloads. Pick your printer and comply with the instructions displayed.
- Check the ink or toner levels from your Mac computer using the printer software. Tap the Apple icon, click System Preferences, and choose Printers and Scanners, Print & Fax, or Print & Scan.
- Choose your printer from the list, press Options & Supplies, and tap the Supplies tab.
- Use the HP Smart app to view the ink or toner levels from your iOS or Android device. Go to the manufacturer’s site and install the app on your phone. Add your HP printer to how to check ink level on HP Deskjet 2135 home screen.