How To Check Ink Levels HP Deskjet 2540 Printer [Simple Steps]
Using the HP printer software, you can be able to check the estimated ink levels of the installed cartridges. When it comes to HP printers, it is necessary to utilize genuine cartridges. If you are using any incompatible ink cartridges or the ink levels are low/empty, you need to replace them immediately. To know how to check ink levels hp deskjet 2540, just perform the below instructions carefully.
Steps To How To Check Ink Levels HP Deskjet 2540 Printer
- Make sure to turn on your printer and connect it to your computer.
- Open the HP printer software and click the Estimated Ink Levels tab.
- Now, you can see the estimated ink levels of all the ink cartridges installed on your printer.
- If no ink cartridge level is low, you don’t have to replace the cartridges.
- In case any ink cartridge level is low, you definitely need to replace it.
- To replace the ink cartridges on your HP DeskJet 2540 printer, follow the below instructions.
Installing The New Ink Cartridge
- Make sure to turn on your printer. Insert The New Ink Cartridge
- Next, open the ink cartridge access door and wait until the carriage moves to the center of the printer.
- Remove the empty or problematic ink cartridge from the respective slot.
- Uncover the new ink cartridge from the package and discard the protective tape.
- Now, insert the new ink cartridge into the respective slot.
- Once you ensure the ink cartridges are installed correctly in their places, close the ink cartridge access door.
- If you want to align the printheads, just perform the below instructions.
Align The Printhead Using The HP Software
- Launch the HP printer software on your computer.
- Choose the Print, Scan, & Fax tab at the top of the window.
- Next, go to the Print section.
- Here, click on the Maintain Your Printer option from the list.
- The Printer Toolbox will now appear on the screen.
- Navigate to the Device Services tab and choose the Align Printheads option from the list.
- Now, your HP Deskjet 2540 printer will start to print the alignment sheet.
So, now, you have learned how to check ink levels hp deskjet 2540 by reading the given instructions on this page. Also learn about HP deskjet 2540 connect to wifi. For any other clarifications about your printer, hit the Click to Call button to contact our technical experts.